SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 70 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by barbell Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:39 pm

With his huge fan base now, wouldn’t TPTB make Tyler travel in disguise if this was for a SHV. It’s way too out in the open for both of them to be in LA at the same time if they were trying for some sort of believable reunion. I’ve found both the Colton/Cassie and the Hannah/Jed/Tyler seasons to be way over manipulated to be at all believable - no longer “reality” tv.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:43 pm

@barbell not necessarily. We saw Jed at the airport after finishing up their first SHV and he was not in a disguise. 

I can recall sightings of previous leads and F1’s spotted at the airport while their season was airing as well.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:43 pm

If he shows up in LA it might be to talk to TPTB about season . We knew when Mike was in town a few weeks ago as well.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:46 pm

If they're actually meeting up, would they really send him to LA when we all know Hannah's there right now? I feel like they'd have to be sneakier than that.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:50 pm

@Eagle Eye we all knew Hannah was in LA when they sent Jed out there to film the break up since she was throwing the first pitch out at the Dodgers game and she was promoting it on IG.

Where else would they have them get together, especially if producers will be with them to film something? If they sent her to NY and she got spotted there then it would be obvious IMO since that’s where Tyler is living currently. Might as well send him to LA where she’s already being held in a house with her producers. It makes things easier for them to film a reunion potentially.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:55 pm

I'm just waiting for him to show up in FL in a few hours.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:57 pm

I think, again, people actually noticing where these people are is a pretty small percentage. Like .005% of the show watching audience, and we are all right here. laugh out loud Congrats, freaks. laugh out loud

They aren’t, and haven’t ever, gone out of their way to disguise people for SHV. They just do it, and we usually notice, but it’s not like it hits mainstream. Idk.

That being said, I’m planning on Florida and managing expectations. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:58 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I'm just waiting for him to show up in FL in a few hours.
Mood. I'm still scarred from all the times we were thinking they maybe, possibly, finally might be starting their SHV only for him to show up in Florida every day laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:00 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Eagle Eye we all knew Hannah was in LA when they sent Jed out there to film the break up since she was throwing the first pitch out at the Dodgers game and she was promoting it on IG.

Where else would they have them get together, especially if producers will be with them to film something? If they sent her to NY and she got spotted there then it would be obvious IMO since that’s where Tyler is living currently. Might as well send him to LA where she’s already being held in a house with her producers. It makes things easier for them to film a reunion potentially.
Ah, I obviously wasn't paying attention and didn't realize we knew Jed was travelling at that time.

I don't know, I guess I just figured they'd send him to Vegas or something like that and then drive her out there to meet up. But as everyone has said, he'll probably turn up in Florida any minute now.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:22 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think, again, people actually noticing where these people are is a pretty small percentage. Like .005% of the show watching audience, and we are all right here. laugh out loud Congrats, freaks. laugh out loud

They aren’t, and haven’t ever, gone out of their way to disguise people for SHV. They just do it, and we usually notice, but it’s not like it hits mainstream. Idk.

That being said, I’m planning on Florida and managing expectations. laugh out loud
Thank you, I’ll take that as a compliment. 5 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 70 1377737533
I was in a discussion about this a while back, and I was convinced that they don’t have the budget to really hide the movements of F1 and lead. It would require things like chartered planes between private airfields and so on.

At the end of the day, spoilers do not hurt the show all that much anyway.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:04 pm

Girl that tagged T at JFK posted story - from Turks + Caicos. She had to have been on connecting flight through FLL.

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:08 pm

You can fly nonstop from JFK

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil