SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:25 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Can they force him to fly out there and turn her down in person? Obviously it's better than doing it live at ATFR but still, so awkward.
I'm under no impression that TPTB cares about their leads but IF Tyler's in LA, and IF he's filming something with Hannah, it's 100% a reconciliation imo. I'm always hedging my opinions where these two are concerned but I feel completely sure that they're not flying him out there to reject her.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:27 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:Can they force him to fly out there and turn her down in person? Obviously it's better than doing it live at ATFR but still, so awkward.
I'm under no impression that TPTB cares about their leads but IF Tyler's in LA, and IF he's filming something with Hannah, it's 100% a reconciliation imo. I'm always hedging my opinions where these two are concerned but I feel completely sure that they're not flying him out there to reject her.
Yuuuup. If he's in LA (because I'm still waiting for him to show up in Florida laugh out loud) he's either there for Bachelor talks and won't see Hannah at all, or he's filming something with her IMO. And he's not going to fly all that way to reject Hannah on camera. We've seen over and over how much he cares about her post show whether that's platonically or romantically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:29 pm

man just when I get dragged down for how the show ended I get picked up again!!! I cant handle the back and forth! Hannah just throw us a bone!
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:31 pm

@Hawaii Girl He would be in FL already if he is there. Fingers crossed.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:32 pm

i have a question, what airline does TPTB typically use in booking flights?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:33 pm

The show will not, absolutely will not end with Tyler rejecting her. If he doesn’t want her (yeah right laugh out loud), they will end on the women empowerment, strong and single angle. Something positive. They won’t let this poor girl go from Luke, to Jed, to being rejected by Tyler. It’s not gonna happen.

No. Instead Tyler’s first date is going to come full circle. “I want you in your highs, I want you in your lows. I’ll take you any way I can get you. I want to show you I can be that man to pick you up and I will always accept your rose.” The end. Curtain.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:34 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:man just when I get dragged down for how the show ended I get picked up again!!! I cant handle the back and forth! Hannah just throw us a bone!

Potential “bone” in her insta story...the very last part with Tyler, bottom right corner text -get down tonight with the word tomorrow rolling over top of the word tonight (yes, perhaps there will be some getting down tonight)
iMO

Last edited by livlafluv1 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:41 pm

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:50 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:man just when I get dragged down for how the show ended I get picked up again!!! I cant handle the back and forth! Hannah just throw us a bone!

Potential “bone” in her insta story...the very last part with Tyler, bottom right corner text -get down tonight with the word tomorrow rolling over top of the word tonight (yes, perhaps there will be some getting down tonight)
iMO

Ha! I just posted about this. Girlfriend has no chill about her man. cantstopl
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:13 pm

sosleepy wrote:The show will not, absolutely will not end with Tyler rejecting her. If he doesn’t want her (yeah right laugh out loud), they will end on the women empowerment, strong and single angle. Something positive. They won’t let this poor girl go from Luke, to Jed, to being rejected by Tyler. It’s not gonna happen.

No. Instead Tyler’s first date is going to come full circle. “I want you in your highs, I want you in your lows. I’ll take you any way I can get you. I want to show you I can be that man to pick you up and I will always accept your rose.” The end. Curtain.
I agree with this, the first part, second part I’m iffy on laugh out loud I can’t imagine after all this sh!t, they’re going to have him reject her too. That’s just insane. If he’s filming something with her, it’s getting back together imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:24 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Yuuuup. If he's in LA (because I'm still waiting for him to show up in Florida laugh out loud) he's either there for Bachelor talks and won't see Hannah at all, or he's filming something with her IMO. And he's not going to fly all that way to reject Hannah on camera. We've seen over and over how much he cares about her post show whether that's platonically or romantically.

I said this earlier. If he is there to see her no way it’s a rejection. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:34 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:The show will not, absolutely will not end with Tyler rejecting her. If he doesn’t want her (yeah right laugh out loud), they will end on the women empowerment, strong and single angle. Something positive. They won’t let this poor girl go from Luke, to Jed, to being rejected by Tyler. It’s not gonna happen.

I agree with this, the first part, second part I’m iffy on laugh out loud I can’t imagine after all this sh!t, they’re going to have him reject her too. That’s just insane. If he’s filming something with her, it’s getting back together imo.

Hahahaha maybe the second part just means I have a lucrative career in front of me writing fan fiction. laugh out loud

Idk. GF back home went full circle on this one. Hopes and prayers Tyler's first date does too. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil