SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SNARK - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SNARK - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SNARK - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:11 am

@Kashathediva you are so missed! Thank you for this laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SNARK - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SNARK - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:25 am

This show, for me, has always been a comedy and over the top. I just could never take it seriously. That’s the main reason it’s been easy not to pick a favorite and to snark it. Personally, I do think we are given very small slices of who these people really are and handed a smorgasbord of charactures we are blindly fed by production.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:06 am

Came here to say Hi.! handwave
I for one miss your one liners and no nonsense! Best wishes.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:17 am

Sharnee wrote:Lol I didn’t see this thread. I added a caption to a pic from the SC thread .
Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SNARK - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 2 1b796510
I was thinking this same thing- then saw your post. You have stated what I believe many are thinking but you were brave enough to say.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:30 pm

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SNARK - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 2 A0d1ae10

Source
https://www.instagram.com/p/By31lFPFAu3/?igshid=pty9bkb3ten8

Luke
https://www.instagram.com/p/BylznoOFEpq/?igshid=103o8dn0n08py

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:52 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/By-H2rpn5Ox/

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SNARK - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 2 65233810

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:55 pm

@Sprite That’s a hard one but I think this opens the door for more who wants raised platforms. Jed’s pic will be on their walls to aspire to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:58 pm

Sharnee wrote:@Sprite That’s a hard one but I think this opens the door for more who wants raised platforms. Jed’s pic will be on their walls to aspire to.

I wouldn't exactly go that far. How did the previous three end up?...Exposed, disgraced, shunned, made fun of and not a single one successful.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:03 pm

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SNARK - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 2 36729810
https://www.instagram.com/p/By6aiwpBlSB/?igshid=mbhior0tqvpc

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:17 pm

I would love to know what Ty Brown, F5 from Ali’s season thinks of Jed.

He was a singer too, and imo, way more talented than any of the 4 above.  He hasn’t had a hugely successful music career but i think he sure is one of the good guys. He ended up marrying Elizabeth from Jake Pavelka’s season and they have a sweet baby girl.

The contrast from Jed is absolutely mind boggling, imo.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:53 pm

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SNARK - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 2 1379ca10
https://www.instagram.com/p/By5y5LinvGv/?igshid=1h314cdlxu4hj

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:24 pm

cantstopl
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzGj7BsFhsH/?igshid=oejac1lp5qxf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SNARK - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

+10
just me
Astrobach
Ash2214
sosleepy
Kashathediva