SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 12 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:49 pm

Sharnee wrote:
Dahling wrote:Yes the beard looks the same/similiar. But what if it's at the FSD?

I don't mean to be confusing or to throw a wrench in what people believe, just looking at all angles.

Because Jed seems to release info in spurts. I think confession of ily is FSD and confession of gf is LCD. If he told her about the gf in FSD , I can’t imagine her being so gushy a few dates after. Jmo
But wouldn’t Hannah seem like a hypocrite if she went on media rounds right after filming and still calling Scott out for what he did and he then when she was specifically asked if there were other guys that had secret girlfriends, she said “I don’t know, I would have to roll up my sleeves for that one but um I don’t think so you just need to continue to watch cos there is obviously a lot more drama different ways”.
For full context of her still going off Scott and the the response in bold above, you can listen to video starting at the 19 min mark. So if the show tries any revisionist theory, there you have it on record what Hannah said post filming  9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 2498057887
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SifqTLR1vbw

mercieme

Back to top Go down

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by dee Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:56 pm

mercieme wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
Dahling wrote:Yes the beard looks the same/similiar. But what if it's at the FSD?

I don't mean to be confusing or to throw a wrench in what people believe, just looking at all angles.

Because Jed seems to release info in spurts. I think confession of ily is FSD and confession of gf is LCD. If he told her about the gf in FSD , I can’t imagine her being so gushy a few dates after. Jmo
But wouldn’t Hannah seem like a hypocrite if she went on media rounds right after filming and still calling Scott out for what he did and he then when she was specifically asked if there were other guys that had secret girlfriends, she said “I don’t know, I would have to roll up my sleeves for that one but um I don’t think so you just need to continue to watch cos there is obviously a lot more drama different ways”.
For full context of her still going off Scott and the the response in bold above, you can listen to video starting at the 19 min mark. So if the show tries any revisionist theory, there you have it on record what Hannah said post filming  9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 2498057887
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SifqTLR1vbw
Also hypocritical of Jed to be calling out Scott so brazenly post show when he out and did something even worse (Scott broke up with the girl he was seeing right before filming). Who knows, maybe these two are not the most self aware. Rolling Eyes jmo.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:02 pm

sdmom wrote:About the date locations  I checked Hannah’s cousin (or uncle?), according to his IG, https://www.instagram.com/bamaboy1981. He had a post of Crete on 5/7, Santorini 5/9.

Hannah’s brother geotagged a photo Ágios Nikólaos, Lasithi, Greece, https://www.instagram.com/p/BxMk4IPBdXr/?igshid=1kv9fyjz1wnjw
on May 8

Luke’s FD was 5/4 according to RS in Santorini.

How are all those places related distance wise?

Crete is about a 2-3 hour ferry ride away from Santorini.  They don’t have inter island plane rides from island to island, you have to fly from an island to Athens and then Athens to a different island. At least that’s the way it was when I was last there.

Agios Nikolaos is the main town where the ferries, cruise ships and air strip are,  pretty much in the center on the northern side of the island.

If my locations and times are off, blame it on the hangovers. laugh out loud

Edit...Heraklion is the main town where ferries, etc arrive. Agios is Southeast of there. I spent a couple of weeks in Agios Nikolaos, loved it there.

Last edited by Bet2Win on Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:05 pm

@Bet2Win good to see you! handwave

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:09 pm

sdmom wrote:@Bet2Win good to see you! handwave

Right back atcha sdmom. bestbud!

I haven’t yet watched this season, but I’m going to start. I love seasons where there is a F1 switcheroo spoiler. Makes sleuthing more interesting, which spoiler is right.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:10 pm

sdmom wrote:About the date locations  I checked Hannah’s cousin (or uncle?), according to his IG, https://www.instagram.com/bamaboy1981. He had a post of Crete on 5/7, Santorini 5/9.

Hannah’s brother geotagged a photo Ágios Nikólaos, Lasithi, Greece, https://www.instagram.com/p/BxMk4IPBdXr/?igshid=1kv9fyjz1wnjw
on May 8

It is interesting to think about the distance and why different locations for this date and another for a rose ceremony. I guess I keep thinking they went back and forth, but maybe that isn't realistic. I remember hearing somewhere somebody saw CH at the airport in Heraklion in Crete and this was (I think) when they first arrived in Greece.

The photos I was referring to in an earlier post from Santorini were on Hannah's dad's instagram dated May 13th.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:12 pm

@Bet2win nice to see ya. I personally think the revised spoiler is correct based on SHV clues but let us know what you think when you are caught up with the episodes Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:27 pm

Dahling wrote:

on May 8

It is interesting to think about the distance and why different locations for this date and another for a rose ceremony. I guess I keep thinking they went back and forth, but maybe that isn't realistic. I remember hearing somewhere somebody saw CH at the airport in Heraklion in Crete and this was (I think) when they first arrived in Greece.

The photos I was referring to in an earlier post from Santorini were on Hannah's dad's instagram dated May 13th.

Her dad’s IG https://www.instagram.com/robertbrown2400
He posted a few pictures on May 13, but one was geotagged Lasithi, Crete, and another one in Santorini. Another one in Fira, Santorini posted May 5/14. https://www.instagram.com/p/BxcxdDPnfzi/?igshid=1pfubyj6kphxa

I don’t think it necessarily tells us where they were on those exact dates, because he could have posted the pictures later, but I am trying to figure out wher MTP is. I guess it’s in Santorini.
Patrick’s May 11 post was geotagged in santorini as well https://www.instagram.com/p/BxVEQYcncB8/?igshid=11z88tkr8vpke

Oh, one more thing, Jed’s FD is in Crete according to this spoiler site https://www.instagram.com/bachelor.spoilers
https://www.instagram.com/p/By5zNJVH68i/?igshid=1v39oofbwgg5l

Is it possible Luke was in Santorini all by himself with his producers? Poor guy!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:41 pm

Her dad’s IG https://www.instagram.com/robertbrown2400
He posted a few pictures on May 13, but one was geotagged Lasithi, Crete, and another one in Santorini. Another one in Fira, Santorini posted May 5/14.

I was hoping for people to check out his second series of pictures with the sunset.

I don’t think it necessarily tells us where they were on those exact dates, because he could have posted the pictures later, but I am trying to figure out wher MTP is. I guess it’s in Santorini.

Yes, I agree. I was thinking MTP was still on Crete. I don't really know.

Is it possible Luke was in Santorini all by himself with his producers? Poor guy![/quote]

Maybe.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:43 pm

All the guys are separated with their producers at this time of the show. They only see each other at rose ceremony.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:56 pm

mercieme wrote:@Bet2win nice to see ya. I personally think the revised spoiler is correct based on SHV clues but let us know what you think when you are caught up with the episodes Smiley

Nice to see you mercieme!  Nice to be back, life has kept me away from my guilty pleasures.  

RS has been wrong when he has declared he is 1000% positive he is right. I love it when he gets it wrong.  How sure are we of the SHV’s clues?  Did the contestants spoil the SHV’s on social media?  

I’ll let y’all know what I think after I watch tomorrow night.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:04 pm

Astrobach wrote:I have a technical kind of question / suggestion about S/C threads. It’s very frustrating to not have everything at our disposal and having to move the whole line of images when we may only want to discuss one of them. I didn’t know if it’s possible but how about having a thumbnail gallery with every s/c that we take, so that we can choose from a gallery and then come on it and refer to it when needed to compare. A little like when we go to the Trip Advisor site, where you click and get to choose from several thumbnails photos. We could still have our threads discussing and it would eliminate so much repetition  and confusion about what was already researched and found. Calling IT people here @Bluwavz, @GuardianAngel @albean ...who else?
Just an idea I’ve been chomping on.
Thanks.!

You don't have to bring them all over. If you hit quote and delete the pics you don't want, type "snipped" and make sure you type after the quote tag.

It's easier to:
Go to the pic you want to bring over.
Highlight the link address of the thread you are in, copy it.

Go to the reply box
Paste the link

Right click on the picture you want to bring over
"copy image address"

Choose insert image in the tool bar in the reply box, two before youtube
Paste the address in the "url" box Insert

Hit send.

Other's may have other method's.

Those that are kind enough to make the s/caps post them in the s/cap threads and we also post them in the NO discussion thread for easy access to bring over. When sleuthing s/caps we want them in front of us so we can see rather than referring to a gallery.

Further discussion should take place in the

Help Thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove