SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 13 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:08 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Bet2win nice to see ya. I personally think the revised spoiler is correct based on SHV clues but let us know what you think when you are caught up with the episodes Smiley

Nice to see you mercieme!  Nice to be back, life has kept me away from my guilty pleasures.  

RS has been wrong when he has declared he is 1000% positive he is right. I love it when he gets it wrong.  How sure are we of the SHV’s clues?  Did the contestants spoil the SHV’s on social media?  

I’ll let y’all know what I think after I watch tomorrow night.

Nothing solid yet regarding SHVs just circumstantial. Nothing like posting at same pool or background, etc.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Bet2Win Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:10 pm

Okay it’s all coming back to me. I took a cruise ship from Santorini to Crete, it was shoulder season (May), the ferries don’t run daily during shoulder season, so we booked illegal passage on a day cruise ship, it was illegal because they don’t want the cruise ships to take trade away from the ferries. So I don’t know how long it takes the ferries, I think it took between 2-3 hours on the cruise ship...I was nervous the whole time that we would get caught and end up in jail. It could have been 5 minutes that seemed hours. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:14 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Okay it’s all coming back to me.  I took a cruise ship from Santorini to Crete, it was shoulder season (May), the ferries don’t run daily during shoulder season, so we booked illegal passage on a day cruise ship, it was illegal because they don’t want the cruise ships to take trade away from the ferries.  So I don’t know how long it takes the ferries, I think it took between 2-3 hours on the cruise ship...I was nervous the whole time that we would get caught and end up in jail. It could have been 5 minutes that seemed hours.  laugh out loud
@Bet2win so gangster giggling Love it, thanks for sharing the story 9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:22 pm

Dahling wrote:Just my thoughts...

This has got to be Jed on his second 1-1, confessing his ILU
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 12112

This would most likely be 1on1 in Amerstdam/Netherlands. But may still be FSD because we can't see if he has a tie on or not from the dinner portion of FSD.

If we assume mystery man is Jed that Hannah is talking to here and it's the same night, though I'm still not 100% convinced.
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 12216

I think this may be in Greece at dinner of FSD. Maybe after she returned from walking away. Maybe she put a jacket on and pulled her hair back. It almost looks like she was pulling her hair back in some of the SC from that dinner/confession date. Notice the orange background.

Then this would have to be a GD cocktail party, looks like Jed is in just a black shirt which would be too informal for a RC cocktail party.  
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 10015

Unknown but with a red background. Probably on a bed.

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 1002_211
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 1000_212

FSD in Greece (already sleuthed for actual spot). But is his shirt open or does he have a tie on? Notice the orange in the background that's why maybe Hannah is confessing love during this time.

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 100312

Jed looking disappointed (maybe in himself?). Shirt open no tie. Definitely in Greece and during FSD.

And I doubt these go together because I would think we'd see a little of his white shirt
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 10114

I was starting to think that this might be during their LCD. They are casual. Not a MTP. Or it's someplace colder? (long sleeves)

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 12113
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 211

Hannah's wearing black shorts or something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko
[/quote]
I think the black isn’t shorts but maybe the good ole black box they edit in??? Maybe?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:25 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Okay it’s all coming back to me.  I took a cruise ship from Santorini to Crete, it was shoulder season (May), the ferries don’t run daily during shoulder season, so we booked illegal passage on a day cruise ship, it was illegal because they don’t want the cruise ships to take trade away from the ferries.  So I don’t know how long it takes the ferries, I think it took between 2-3 hours on the cruise ship...I was nervous the whole time that we would get caught and end up in jail. It could have been 5 minutes that seemed hours.  laugh out loud
This is great! Made me smile! And for me there isn’t any 100 % proof of any F1,F2, JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:17 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Dahling wrote:Just my thoughts...

This has got to be Jed on his second 1-1, confessing his ILU
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 12112

This would most likely be 1on1 in Amerstdam/Netherlands. But may still be FSD because we can't see if he has a tie on or not from the dinner portion of FSD.

If we assume mystery man is Jed that Hannah is talking to here and it's the same night, though I'm still not 100% convinced.
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 12216

I think this may be in Greece at dinner of FSD. Maybe after she returned from walking away. Maybe she put a jacket on and pulled her hair back. It almost looks like she was pulling her hair back in some of the SC from that dinner/confession date. Notice the orange background.

Then this would have to be a GD cocktail party, looks like Jed is in just a black shirt which would be too informal for a RC cocktail party.  
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 10015

Unknown but with a red background. Probably on a bed.

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 1002_211
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 1000_212

FSD in Greece (already sleuthed for actual spot). But is his shirt open or does he have a tie on? Notice the orange in the background that's why maybe Hannah is confessing love during this time.

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 100312

Jed looking disappointed (maybe in himself?). Shirt open no tie. Definitely in Greece and during FSD.

And I doubt these go together because I would think we'd see a little of his white shirt
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 10114

I was starting to think that this might be during their LCD. They are casual. Not a MTP. Or it's someplace colder? (long sleeves)

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 12113
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 211

Hannah's wearing black shorts or something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko
I think the black isn’t shorts but maybe the good ole black box they edit in??? Maybe?[/quote]

START OF MY POST HERE...

Ok. Here is what I think:

1. The first photo of Jed is when he is possibly in Amsterdam he got a haircut and his beard is trimmed.

2. Then we have Hannah saying to ? Probably Jed that she is falling for him. Location ? Probably in Greece is my guess.

3. We have them kiss and notice that his beard is different that #1. My guess is in Greece. As are #7 and #9.

4. Is Hannah storming of
5. Same

6. Jed in front of stone wall. Notice his hair and beard. CANNOT be in Greece, where we have him with much shorter trimmed beard and clipped hairdo. In this shot it’s thicker, longer, darker.
Could be in Latvia at the RC or BEFORE he gets a haircut maybe in Amsterdam???

7. see # 3
8. Same as #1
9. Follow up to #3 and #7. Notice the satiny dress, I think she had a black slip under her dress...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:06 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:All the guys are separated with their producers at this time of the show.  They only see each other at rose ceremony.

No, I mean maybe the rest of the guys were in Crete(Jed’s FD definitely is) but Luke was in santorini which is 2 or 3 hours (by ferry ) away.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:53 am

Hotmomma wrote:@HEA some of their clothes they can keep others are returned.. But the lead is dressed by the designer ..hope this is your question!

thanks Smiley

but it is the lead who chose?

to be honest, I like this dress. I find it original and hannah has the body to wear it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:10 am

Just a question , with the Sc of possible reveal of gf by Jed and Hannah standing away from him and Sc of Jed standing by a wall looking upset , maybe Hannah didn’t take it well if he told her on LCD. If they confessed love on FD . Possible right ? Just because it was said the season was foiled , doesn’t make it so. RS provided no proof of the change like Becca’s season . So just how he gets spoiled , he can just as easily get foiled himself and a big laugh from Fleiss. Hannah has to be strong as Fleiss said because things presented might not be what’s real. That’s why things may not be adding up. I’m starting to listen to the previews and not just look at scs. .For me, even if Hannah ended up alone , that’s a win as opposed to going against her principles that she values . She didn’t want someone with a gf. That’s the theme of this season . It was perhaps difficult for her to let Jed go but being lied to in the most crucial part of her journey might be seen as betrayal for her. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:25 am

@Hotmomma I think you got it right in many things

jed is wearing his jasper bracelet (last pic hannah in short). Then (sorry it may have been already said), when hannah leaves the table matches her crying "i don't know what to do"

I am still thinking that the bump on the road is and possible scenario:

1. jed's father will express his doubts/disapprovement to have an engagement (his IG rant was him being upset that jed proposed anyway)
2. jed, influenced by his father or not (everyone saine would have doubts imo) will tell hannah that he is not sure if he is ready to propose
3. hannah will be very upset, leave the table crying, go to the confessional 'i don't know what to do'
4. FS will be probably cut with the edit that jed will be rejected because FS ended badly
5. CH, the morning of the FRC, announced that Jed has a ring and ready to propose (possibly a segment of jed changing his mind, professing his love). Hannah must have told prods who she wanted to pick so they arrive in order.  CH knowing she was in love with jed + drama effect, went to her suite before FRC
6. Hannah crying is her torn to let go F2
7. Hannah reject F2 (at FRC or before... i think FRC)
8. jed is F1... with a beautiful mutual ILY

The mystery man is for me the man with the beauty grain (I shared the S/C). I think it is indeed 2nd 1-1.

Luke will leave at santorini at the end of the last date. Peter is F4. Luke interrupted the F4 cermony but still is rejected (RS was right on this) Tyler and Jed will go to Crete.

I still think that the black onyx/lava and turqoise and the evil eye necklace were bought in Greece and now that Crete has been sleuthed (sorry forgot who), it was bought after FRC or why not during the day portion of the last date with a beautiful faith meaning (visit of an orthodox church)

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:52 am

Sharnee wrote:Just a question , with the Sc of possible reveal of gf by Jed and Hannah standing away from him and Sc of Jed standing by a wall looking upset , maybe Hannah didn’t take it well if he told her on LCD. If they confessed love on FD . Possible right ? Just because it was said the season was foiled , doesn’t make it so. RS provided no proof of the change like Becca’s season . So just how he gets spoiled , he can just as easily get foiled himself and a big laugh from Fleiss. Hannah has to be strong as Fleiss said because things presented might not be what’s real. That’s why things may not be adding up. I’m starting to listen to the previews and not just look at scs. .For me, even if Hannah ended up alone , that’s a win as opposed to going against her principles that she values . She didn’t want someone with a gf. That’s the theme of this season . It was perhaps difficult for her to let Jed go but being lied to in the most crucial part of her journey might be seen as betrayal for her. Jmo

So about the S/ C I’m seeing a big difference in Jed’ s beard and haircut with the picture where he’s against the stone wall. Notice there is a pool kind of blue in the background as well. It looks like a RC to me . And I think for when his hair and beard were longer. JMO. I’m not sure about the reason she storms off... I did offer another plausible reason a while ago which is that Jed may not be ready to be engaged. I posted that way upthread...no one seemed to think that it made sense then... anyway, I doubt it’s about Haley, it’s possible but unlikely again, IMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:55 am

I posted a while back that because of jed's father rant about engagement,that would be the bump on the road for jed. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove