SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 18 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:39 pm

As soon as I saw this, I thought that’s when she eliminated him...his body language is not screaming YEAH!
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Dutchy23 Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Coming back to this s/cap.

@luvstx I think you were correct the elevator that Mike is in is also at the museum.

When watching the vid, you can see the door closing behind him. Rather than a regular elevator where the door's close from the side, this one comes down from the top.

You can see the black "guards" in both pics. Also the steel, not sure if they are steel lines match in the middle and side doors.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 Captur72

Taken at 2:43

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 Captur73

You can see the door is lower in the s/cap 2:44 posted by @alwayscooking as it's lining up lower than the 2:43 s/cap

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 Ep6_2412

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5201-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

https://aasarchitecture.com/2014/07/mauritshuis-extension-renovation-hans-van-heeswijk-architects.html/mauritshuis-extension-and-renovation-by-hans-van-heeswijk-architects-14/

I found the elevator too.  I'm just wondering if the portion in the Mauritshuis is a part of Mike's date or if there is a RC. There was a new preview from the Mauritshuis with a painting of all the men.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/videos/423444718249938/

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:06 pm

Don’t we have a S/ C of Hannah crying and it’s set at the Museum? She is saying, she’s scared ...she doesn’t know what to do. ? I thought it was sleuthed that it’s probably Mike’s elimination. Anyway. MO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:26 pm

Reality Steve has Mike's date as "went bike riding for a portion on their date. Mike didn't receive a rose and was sent home." I originally took it as he didn't even make it to the dinner portion of the date. hmmm, he is in a suit though.

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:12 pm

@Astrobach this one?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 8a4e8510

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5201-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Matching earrings

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 3f8c1510

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/videos/423444718249938

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:04 pm

That picture on the wall reminds of the old days when they lined up the pics on display and the lead would look at them contemplating who to let go. We used to sleuth the F1 by the order of the display. laugh out loud

I think Hannah crying is just that. Deciding who to let go but it's so difficult to decide. :gotcha:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That picture on the wall reminds of the old days when they lined up the pics on display and the lead would look at them contemplating who to let go. We used to sleuth the F1 by the order of the display. laugh out loud

I think Hannah crying is just that. Deciding who to let go but it's so difficult to decide.  :gotcha:

Or the F2 videos for the lead to watch. So glad they got rid of those moments. So goofy. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:45 pm

sdmom wrote:@Astrobach this one?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 8a4e8510

Matching earrings

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 3f8c1510

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/videos/423444718249938

YES, Exactly! Thank you. It’s been spliced a lot, but I still maintain this is when she lets go of Mike. And she is sad, because she does see hm as a friend but not more. JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:41 pm

@sdmom @GuardianAngel This resort in Greece was found by people on reddit, it has windmills, Hannah said she had sex in a windmill. There is also stone that looks similar to the screenshot of Jed in front of a stone wall. Thought you guys would be interested in checking it out.
https://www.windmill.gr/gallery/

Last edited by Al on Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:42 pm

Hi all, courtesy of Reddit @alwayscooking paging you.
Apparently windmill in SC matches the backfield SC of Tyler with a towel saying he needs to cool himself. Need y’all to confirm please.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:46 pm

@mercieme I’m telling you ! Hannah was so excited for FD with Tyler ! She was dancing and giddy. I feel it was Tyler !!!!!! sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:50 pm

mercieme wrote:Hi all, courtesy of Reddit @alwayscooking paging you.
Apparently windmill in SC matches the backfield SC of Tyler with a towel saying he needs to cool himself. Need y’all to confirm please.

OH HELLO MASSAGE and beauty treatments retreat Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 1176891977 twice with tyler i'm calling it Praying Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 18 3806527698
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove