SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 8 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:05 am

@HEA some of their clothes they can keep others are returned.. But the lead is dressed by the designer ..hope this is your question!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:16 am

Sharnee wrote:@Dahling https://www.instagram.com/p/BxSlA7Dgzha/?igshid=gjmqa78tjrpz

It doesn’t look like Lauren Zima to me. The hair is too wavy .
Maybe this is a friend of Chris H? To me it looks like they were just talking taking in the view!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:29 am

Can someone remind me why we care if it's LZ or not?  Do people think it's a clue that Oia is the location of the FRC?

Personally, I think our energy is best spent sleuthing some of the caps that we still haven't identified locations for.  LovelyCrumpets, alwayscooking and I did our best scouring locations in Santorini, Agios Nikolais and Eloundra...

Here are some caps worth sleuthing:

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 Ep6_1021

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 Ep6_2119

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 Ep6_2414

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LpnuLgug84

Last edited by luvstx on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:54 am

Hotmomma wrote:
Sharnee wrote:@Dahling https://www.instagram.com/p/BxSlA7Dgzha/?igshid=gjmqa78tjrpz

Maybe this is a friend of Chris H? To me it looks like they were just talking taking in the view!

To me it looks like LZ, the hair is about the same length and the same color, it also looked like CH didnt want to be filmed with her, and I can see why given her position
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 20190612
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxSlA7Dgzha/?igshid=gjmqa78tjrpz

Here's another picture of her and her hair is more wavy
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 Maxres10

https://www.google.com/search?q=lauren+zima&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqq5XM0f_iAhWCmuAKHRjsCAQQ_AUIECgB&biw=1517&b
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:02 pm

A quick question __ Is there any footage from MTP?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:10 pm

I think it’s lauren, and I think it’s why she’s not being hard on Jed and even defending him to an extent: she knows hannah picks him
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:25 pm

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 99910

I've watched the part in the promo a million times and I'm wondering if that reflection is a tear? It shows up more in HD, and it looks like the light hits it just right to make the reflection on his check. I just can't figure out when this is, but he doesn't look happy, or maybe just worried?
The background looks more like Greece, and it looks like evening time, but he is wearing shirt that's not a button down collar and what looks like a medium gray jacket, which I have not seen him wear anything like that yet.

We know Tyler has a FD, we also know he MTP's . I can't see Hannah letting anyone go during LCD's, I can see them making her take 2 guys to FRC. Maybe this is after LCD's and he's watching her walk away as she leaves?
This does not look like a happy face to me
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 999910
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:36 pm

@alwayscooking The only thing is he’s looking into the distance. Maybe seeing Hannah so upset before giving out roses ? If editing is anything when this scene is shown , think of what Hannah is saying .
I believe that sex was made for....then they switch to Tyler, as you hear her continuing in saying ...
For a man and a woman in marriage .
Subliminal messages ? I’m a novice so any thoughts on how they fit dialogue with frame shots ?

Last edited by Sharnee on Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:38 pm

@alwayscooking I am thinking it’s RC (after HTD) when they find out Luke is going ? OR could it be the F3-2 and it gets interrupted once again! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:44 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

To me it looks like LZ, the hair is about the same length and the same color, it also looked like CH didnt want to be filmed with her, and I can see why given her position
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 20190612
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxSlA7Dgzha/?igshid=gjmqa78tjrpz

Here's another picture of her and her hair is more wavy
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 Maxres10

https://www.google.com/search?q=lauren+zima&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqq5XM0f_iAhWCmuAKHRjsCAQQ_AUIECgB&biw=1517&b
Yes I think ChrisH is dating her. Maybe it was a tourist that caught them just enjoying the view ( maybe from their balcony)..of course I don’t know where Chris H stayed JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:50 pm

How do we know Tyler and Jed both met Hannah’s parents?
Is it because RS said so? Is it because the Brown family’s sm following/liking?
We don’t have any screencaps to prove, correct?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:05 pm

sdmom wrote:How do we know Tyler and Jed both met Hannah’s parents?
Is it because RS said so? Is it because the Brown family’s sm following/liking?
We don’t have any screencaps to prove, correct?

We don't know for sure, only basing this on RS spoilers and SM likes.

But if we are assuming the CH/Hannah talking about someone coming back is F3 RC, that happens in daytime so it rules out being then.  So it could be RC after HTD's, which are typically in the evening, before they go to Greece and he finds out Luke is going.  But if that is a tear, I can't see him getting that upset over that.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove