SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 9 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:18 pm

Isn’t RC after HTD typically at the mansion in LA? Just wondering.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:24 pm

@sdmom it’s been outside on a hotel rooftop before. I know it was for Juan Pablos’s season and a couple of others.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:35 pm

sdmom wrote:Isn’t RC after HTD typically at the mansion in LA? Just wondering.

Not always. But it can be done there.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:45 pm

sdmom wrote:Isn’t RC after HTD typically at the mansion in LA? Just wondering.

It's in LA, but usually at a hotel.  The owners of the mansion have moved back into their home by the time of the HTD RC. IDK if tptb would just film the RC outdoors, whether it would happen that way. I'm not recalling any recent ones there.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:37 pm

It seems that this season there have been alot of assumptions that RS's spoilers are certainties, and they are repeated as fact without citing him as the source. It gets kinda confusing as to what is proven vs. said by him. He has been wrong in the past often enough that I take his info with a grain of salt. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:21 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Dahling I’m sorry, I do not understand what you are referring to with the 2 ceremonies...and Peter’s blue suit. Do we have S /C of those?  I don’t remember seeing two distinct ceremonies in Greece.
And about Jed, his hair looks super short in the preview which is I think in Greece, maybe Crete? Where she is wearing a pale pink sleeveless top, and he a brown t shirt ( wow this guy has style...!  laugh out loud ) and it seems to be the same day as when Jed says ‘ you are such an amazing ...’ Does that makes sense?

Not 2 ceremonies, but a date (FSD) and a ceremony (FRC). Sorry if that was confusing. I just think Peter wouldn't wear the same outfit on both occasions. I'm still looking at Jed pictures to see when his hair was all trimmed up like that.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:35 pm

alwayscooking wrote:9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 99910

I've watched the part in the promo a million times and I'm wondering if that reflection is a tear?  It shows up more in HD, and it looks like the light hits it just right to make the reflection on his check.  I just can't figure out when this is, but he doesn't look happy, or maybe just worried?  
The background looks more like Greece, and it looks like evening time, but he is wearing shirt that's not a button down collar and what looks like a medium gray jacket, which I have not seen him wear anything like that yet.  

We know Tyler has a FD, we also know he MTP's .  I can't see Hannah letting anyone go during LCD's, I can see them making her take 2 guys to FRC.  Maybe this is after LCD's and he's watching her walk away as she leaves?  
This does not look like a happy face to me
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 999910

Yes, I think he's nearly in tears. Fighting back tears is maybe a better description. My thoughts are it's either when he's let go or some other time when it gets emotional for him. I don't think the background automatically says 'Greece' to me. If you look at Dylan's SC's he has a similar background and he gets eliminated this week in Latvia. Just throwing that out there.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:37 pm

@Dahling I do not recall seeing two different images of Peter in blue suit. I see one in the last trailer and we still are unsure where or when it was taken, but tell me if you have something else I may have missed.
TYIA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:46 pm

@Astrobach The season preview - Peter is saying "I really am falling for you. I never felt so strongly for someone so quickly". He's wearing a blue suit with a white shirt. The second time we see him in that suit is standing outside with a brick wall behind him (presumably at the F3 RC).

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:47 pm

Ok, thanks let me look at it again...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:50 pm

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Ep6_2424
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Ette2511

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

Last edited by alwayscooking on Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:51 pm

Personally, I think our energy is best spent sleuthing some of the caps that we still haven't identified locations for.  LovelyCrumpets, alwayscooking and I did our best scouring locations in Santorini, Agios Nikolais and Eloundra...

Here are some caps worth sleuthing:

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Ep6_1021

I think this is probably during Peter's 1on1 in Latvia. The log cabin looks similar to the sauna scene. Could be wrong.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove