SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 75 of 75 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 73, 74, 75

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by SeekAny Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:21 pm

I think what she wanted and what she needs are very different and after all of this she’s just realizing that.

What she needs is a man who truly understands her. Understands her struggles w anxiety and depression, who is cool talking about it. A man who will fight for her and be there for her and champion her, but know she’s completely capable all on her own. Who knows he doesn’t have to move mountains for her because she can do it all on her own. She needs a man who is faithful and embraces his faith, but will never use her own faith against her.

She needs to go back to that list she wrote in the beginning... she doesn’t need a southern macho man, she needs a good man, one who makes her better, hopefully thats what she WANTS now too.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

6 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Julie81 Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:24 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Julie81 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think they’re in their respective home bases rn but I do think she seems to want to try again with him, even though it blows my mind. He’s nothing like the man she envisioned for herself and she followed through and actually chose that guy in the end, ofc he was scum of the earth but I’m surprised she wouldn’t just look for the real deal jed next time instead of wanting Tyler. He’s nothing like the good ole boy southern man archetype she wanted imo and she’s only seemingly into him now when jed has shown his true colors.

It’ll be so interesting to see if anything comes of this. I’m expecting all 3 to go their own ways after afr but Tyler and Hannah to be friendly.

Well, in her defense, the good ol’ southern boy she’s always gone for hasn’t worked out for her too well. I’m thinking she has seen the error of her ways and has realized what she needed and wanted was right under her nose the whole time, but I could be wrong. I could just be wanting him for myself giggling

Let me add, that not ALL good ol’ southern boys are bad. They are actually some of the best men you’ll ever find if you can grab one up. IMO of course.
I always think back to Des and Chris’ proposal. The girl was in tears talking to Chris about how she had been blinded the whole time by what she thought she wanted, but the thing she really needed the whole time was right in front of her. It was beautiful and I actually got teary eyed watching it laugh out loud

I see a similar situation here. At the very least, why not give it a shot?

Yes!! Exactly. I’m not expecting wedding bells or even a proposal. I just think they owe it to themselves to try to get to know each other outside this crazy show. It’s not like she was even with Jed that long anyways. JMO
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:25 pm

SeekAny wrote:I think what she wanted and what she needs are very different and after all of this she’s just realizing that.

What she needs is a man who truly understands her. Understands her struggles w anxiety and depression, who is cool talking about it. A man who will fight for her and be there for her and champion her, but know she’s completely capable all on her own. Who knows he doesn’t have to move mountains for her because she can do it all on her own. She needs a man who is faithful and embraces his faith, but will never use her own faith against her.

She needs to go back to that list she wrote in the beginning... she doesn’t need a southern macho man, she needs a good man, one who makes her better, hopefully thats what she WANTS now too.

Write this on my headstone. I’m dead.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:30 pm

Dahling wrote:Changing the subject...

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I was really disappointed with the date Hannah had with Tyler, because they totally butchered that horse date!  6 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 1f625 As someone who has rode horses growing up, I saw so many moments that just made me cringe. Lets see ~ they mounted the horses from the wrong side, their heels were not down (maybe need to adjust stirrups), holding the reins wrong - too tight. At one point Hannah was pulling the reins back, while kicking the horse to go forward, sending completely wrong messages to the horse. I'm also part Swedish and I would never touch pickled herring! Was she trying to punish him in someway? Just had to mention this...

laugh out loud

I have no horse riding experience and that part of the date completely stressed me out. All the people. The cars. The tram in the background. The vendors. And two yahoos not knowing how to ride -- it seemed like a recipe for disaster!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:39 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 75 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 73, 74, 75

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz