SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:26 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:Update: Hannah liked Jana Kramer’s post on how she and Mike Caussin have worked their butts off in therapy etc to get to a supposedly good place and they moved back to Nashville. So disappointing. That is not a relationship to aspire to.

Why is this girl so insistent on trying SO HARD for these baby, brand new relationships? First Luke, and now (and even worse) Jed. No month long relationship should require MONTHS of therapy and try hard to make it work. Good relationships are easy. There is always difficulty in life, but difficulty with strong/worth fighting for relationships come from the outside, not internally. This girl has a lot, A LOT to learn about life and love, imo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by dee Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:28 pm

Tragic. Good luck to her.

So, when's the next bachelor again? laugh out loud laugh out loud I hope they announce their pick earlier this year.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:30 pm

mbl wrote:@smg2587 she already has blamed the “snitches” which includes Haley. IMO
You are right I forgot for a second. Man I feel like I am not going to like her next round of media interview or any of the ones going forward.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:30 pm

dee wrote:Tragic. Good luck to her.

So, when's the next bachelor again? laugh out loud laugh out loud I hope they announce their pick earlier this year.

If it's Tyler I bet it'll be announced at ATFR.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:34 pm

Tyler come on. Do me a solid and make this season salvageable by becoming the next lead laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

SMH at her season literally being the Luke show just for her to stand by a cheating, abusive lying pig. I have no words. JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:38 pm

sosleepy wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:Update: Hannah liked Jana Kramer’s post on how she and Mike Caussin have worked their butts off in therapy etc to get to a supposedly good place and they moved back to Nashville. So disappointing. That is not a relationship to aspire to.

Why is this girl so insistent on trying SO HARD for these baby, brand new relationships? First Luke, and now (and even worse) Jed. No month long relationship should require MONTHS of therapy and try hard to make it work. Good relationships are easy. There is always difficulty in life, but difficulty with strong/worth fighting for relationships come from the outside, not internally. This girl has a lot, A LOT to learn about life and love, imo.

I know, ITA. And found some interesting Astro to back up her behavior... look up Venus square Neptune ...
The girl got ‘“ issues”

Excerpt : Deception in love is possible, but self-deception is even more likely. In love, they see what they want to see, rather than what is. Feelings of being used or deceived may come up for these people more than for most. However, if a distinct pattern exists in their love lives that involves them being let down, deceived or used, it will be especially worthwhile to examine whether self-deception was at work.
The possibility of clinging to romantic delusions is very high with this position. For example, some with these aspects cling to a romantic notion that someone loves them when in reality that person doesn’t return the affection.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:48 pm

@Astrobach Oh Boy, that reads straight out of Hannah’s interview with Nick about her past love life. That’s why there’s frustration she could be repeating this pattern with Jed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:49 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 20190611

My SS
LOL, IMO Jed may know more about behind the scenes of what happened, how Luke treated Hannah, etc so he's standing up for his girl. IMO.

IMO,, this whole thing....so much to do about nothing. Back in my day....yes I know I am ancient....if you don't like someone after dating them and want to move on, you ignored that person......it was a fact of life, not some stupid term of Ghosting someone. Come on, get real here.

IMO, there is far more to the story than this one sided crap we are getting now. I am going to reserve my judgement on everything till all the FACTS versus opinions come out.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:51 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 20190611

My SS
What's the link for this? Where do I look to see it for myself?? Thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:51 pm

Yes, @Sharnee and this why she needs therapy ...as much if not more than Jesus right now. I felt like she had said thing that looked like she had realized her worth... but , no, with what we saw with Luke P and now Jed, it’s very obvious she hasn’t done enough work on herself yet to dismantle the beliefs that are clouding her judgment. It’s very sad, and frustrating as hell to see it unravel in our face.
JMO
PM me for any more Astro info...

Last edited by Astrobach on Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:04 pm

On Jed's potential side of the story. If what his friends are telling spoiler sites and other bachelor fan Instagram's about him and Haley not being exclusive was going to be his defense he better come up with a great story about those March 12th text or change his story. You can't say we weren't are real couple when she has a text from you on the day you leave for filming, imo. Watch the show not even ask him about the text but other outlet will. I do want to hear his side but right now the side his friends are spreading out there isn't helping not believe the ex right now, jmho.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:08 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:

My SS
What's the link for this?  Where do I look to see it for myself??  Thanks.

It's on Jeds IG page, under the video of him playing the song about the salmon jacket..I'm on my phone right now and can't seem to link it
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite