Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Glenn ~ Blonde Hair/Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Glenn ~ Blonde Hair/Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Glenn ~ Blonde Hair/Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:35 am

@Agent99 wrote:
Glenn ~ Blonde Hair/Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1UHMg80

https://www.newidea.com.au/the-bachelorette-angie-kent-potential-boyfriends-new-pics

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Glenn ~ Blonde Hair/Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Glenn ~ Blonde Hair/Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:21 pm

More pics from night 1, Source: WWW.MATRIXPICTURES.COM.AU

Glenn ~ Blonde Hair/Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Iy7DS7g
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Glenn ~ Blonde Hair/Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Glenn ~ Blonde Hair/Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:23 am

Pictured in first promo 12/09

Glenn ~ Blonde Hair/Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* WiVLqYv

Source

I wonder whether Glenn's from NSW? He ticks the blonde sportsbet box and looks like he could be about the right age too...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 on Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:02 am

@Bobette are there any more photos of this guy? I think it may be Wazza, but I'm not 100%.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:12 am

Oh really?  I thought he matched the pic for Glenn in the NI article.  Also he's very tall and in the NI pic there seems to be a basketball hoop in the background...

I'll see if I can find any other pics.  yes If you have an SM account you think might be Wazza maybe you could post it on the potential contestants page?

ETA:  @Agent99 This is the only other pic I could see on www.matrixpictures.com.au - not much different to the above.

Glenn ~ Blonde Hair/Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* RcUAeEp
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 on Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:41 am

@Bobette it really isn't much to go on is it. I just have a feeling Glenn is plaid scarf guy (or throne guy laugh out loud), but have no proof other than I think the hairline and reddish scruff matches.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:46 am

@Agent99 wrote:@Bobette it really isn't much to go on is it.  I just have a feeling Glenn is plaid scarf guy (or throne guy laugh out loud), but have no proof other than I think the hairline and reddish scruff matches.  

Yeah i think we need to find "Glenn's" SM account - whether it's this guy or the other.  laugh out loud  Presumably they'll be releasing the bios soon?  The start of this season has really crept up on me!

The main thing making me think this is Glenn (other than the height) is the nose - he seems to have a turned-up button nose in NI, which this guy also appears to have, esp the second pic.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:21 pm

@Bobette thanks for all the info  thumbsup  Do we know how far this guy goes? question Being shown in the promo it could be he is a possible contender!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Yesterday at 5:33 am

@AllAboutLove if I'm right and this is Glenn, he's a tradie (installs heating/air con) and also volunteers for a charity.  If he's in with a chance at being F1 he'd have to be funny IMO so I'm waiting to see what he's like night 1.  But he's ticking a few boxes for me at this stage.

He attracted my attention early because his thread was getting way more page views than any other.  I posted about it and the page views came to an abrupt halt so I deleted the post.  May just have been a family member/ex keeping tabs but thought it was interesting. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Yesterday at 5:37 pm

@Bobette Nice catch! thumbsup ooooh that's definitely something that could be a clue :yes: :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Glenn ~ Blonde Hair/Metallic Jacket - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum