SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:10 pm

@Lucas15 Well that sounded awkward.

Thank you for sharing. I don't have time to listen.

What a sh*t show. I fully expect another round of negative stories about Jed. Hannah's family must be freaking out. As much as she is responsible for much of her problems, I feel really bad for her.

Come on Hannah...bring out the Beast on his cheating, lying, talentless a**!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Minney Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:12 pm

So RS really does have more dirt on Jed. It’s very sad really and I do feel bad for Hannah. Some guys are so good at being bad that it’s nearly impossible to protect yourself from them.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:15 pm

Omg could u imagine the ratings if h did go full beast mode on her f1??? I would kill for a ticket to see that....

But I guess she will be merciful and forgiving instead, sigh...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:24 pm

Wow!  Jed is a piece of work. I hope Hannah listens to RS’ interview.  I know Haley’s been on a lot of interviews but I agree with what RS said, these magazines pick and choose what they print and then the LZ interview was filled with leading questions to make Jed look good. The RS interview is the most candid, unfiltered and most informative. It’s hard to fake and pre-plan all that was going to come out during the conversation.  

Haley is not going to come out scot free but she sounded authentic. Would be interesting if when the news came out, Hannah confronted Jed and he gave his version that is different from Haley.

I would really love to know if Hannah listens to the RS interview and what she will do with Jed. If she still stands by him after this, goodluck to her!! Maybe Jed really fell for Hannah. I’ll give him that benefit of the doubt. But he should have come clean to Hannah. I would like to see an episode where he does that.

Last edited by SarahD on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:25 pm

Hannah liked a post with the caption. you have to let go of what was, in order to welcome what is to come

I need to stop reading into this but girll..
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:26 pm

Diana wrote:Hannah liked a post with the caption. you have to let go of what was, in order to welcome what is to come

Goosebumps ! Always ambiguous tho question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:26 pm

Jed cheating on Haley is now the top story on E News’ website. This is not going to stop ANY time soon for him.

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:27 pm

Diana wrote:Hannah liked a post with the caption. you have to let go of what was, in order to welcome what is to come

She also liked one that says “what if the painful breaking is part of a beautiful remaking?”

Okay.. somethings definitely up IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:28 pm

SarahD wrote:Wow!  Jed is a piece of work. I hope Hannah listens to RS’ interview.  I know Haley’s been on a lot of interviews but I agree with what RS said, these magazines pick and choose what they print and then the LZ interview was filled with leading questions to make Jed look good. The RS interview is the most candid, unfiltered and most informative. It’s hard to fake and pre-plan all that was going to come out during the conversation.  

Haley is not going to come out scot free but she sounded authentic. Would be interesting if when the news came out, Hannah confronted Jed and he gave his version that is different from Haley.

I would really love to know if Hannah listens to the RS interview and what she will do with Jed. If she still stands by him after this, goodluck to her!! Maybe Jed really fell for Hannah. I’ll give him that benefit of the doubt. But he should have come clean to Hannah. I would like to see an episode where he does that.

Doesn’t TC’s mom follow RS?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:29 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

She also liked one that says “what if the painful breaking is part of a beautiful remaking?”

Okay.. somethings definitely up IMO

Dead! Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:30 pm

@SarahD I suspect people will be tagging her with that interview...maybe even her brother. There is no way girl can hide her head in the sand and if she stays with him after all this...I can't even imagine the backlash she will receive. no no

Even Jilly didn't have the crazy SM to deal with when the Ed stuff came out. Hannah will have to deal with way worse.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:33 pm

Diana wrote:Tyler was up early yesterday and up late. He was not seen in any of his friends posts last night besides one he posted that was of his friend dancing where Tyler was no where to seen could have easily been sent to him. :detective

Someone tell me not to down this road again laugh out loud

Uh guys, please tell me you saw what song Tyler posted on his SM. I know I got my tinfoil hat on....but how can this not seem coincidental? Listen to the lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV6mrfCueJM&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2lCzVwmhA11QtMsR-3thMXXHMB-dZbqUQ-SzvVT6mF-5_R6x89D03wS8o

ETA:

Sometimes, I get messy, you can be my biggest secret
I ain’t sliding if you’re wit’ him
Baby, you gon’ have to leave him
I got morals on Sundays, sometimes on Wednesdays

You, you're in love with somebody else
Maybe I could offer some help
Get over them by getting under me
But you might OD if you get too much of me

I can tell you fucked up over
Someone else you can't replace, and
You finally realized
That broken love just ain't worth saving
You tryna lick the wounds
But someone's not reciprocatin'

Last edited by beautifulxendings on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline