SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:53 pm

Pichic121 wrote:
beautifulxendings wrote:
Diana wrote:Tyler was up early yesterday and up late. He was not seen in any of his friends posts last night besides one he posted that was of his friend dancing where Tyler was no where to seen could have easily been sent to him. :detective

Someone tell me not to down this road again laugh out loud

Uh guys, please tell me you saw what song Tyler posted on his SM. I know I got my tinfoil hat on....but how can this not seem coincidental? Listen to the lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV6mrfCueJM&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2lCzVwmhA11QtMsR-3thMXXHMB-dZbqUQ-SzvVT6mF-5_R6x89D03wS8o

ETA:

Sometimes, I get messy, you can be my biggest secret
I ain’t sliding if you’re wit’ him
Baby, you gon’ have to leave him
I got morals on Sundays, sometimes on Wednesdays

You, you're in love with somebody else
Maybe I could offer some help
Get over them by getting under me
But you might OD if you get too much of me

I can tell you fucked up over
Someone else you can't replace, and
You finally realized
That broken love just ain't worth saving
You tryna lick the wounds
But someone's not reciprocatin'

“Get over them by gettin’ under me” ......

well alright, Tyler! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 43 1377737533   That man is making my old black heart start to flutter! Hahahaha

Uh, yeah, that song is seriously sexy, the guy talking about knowing how to make his lady,.....happy. Wow, Tyler.... drooling
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Billysmom Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:54 pm

Hopefully Hannah is realizing that if gods purposes are being worked out even through her stint as TB, perhaps his purpose may have been something totally different from h and j ending up together....maybe it was Jed's best shot at truly seeing himself and turning himself around. Hopefully she's not seeing herself as a messiah figure saving him from himself etc etc.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:59 pm

The beast said "I refuse to let myself not feel chosen Every day" Tyler would 100 percent give her that.imo hell he was standing up for her when her supposed fiancee stays silent.

Get the right man Hannah. We are all rooting for you.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:00 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 43 20190613

https://www.instagram.com/andreacameron561/?hl=en
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:01 pm

Say what you want about RS, but he DID warn everyone that Jed story with Haley was only the tip of the iceberg. And he is giving Haley a platform with no retake, no editing her words, LIVE. Just plain raw and open. Jed is exposed in a way that he never expected ...as many 1st. Class manipulator do, because they THINK they are smarter than everyone else. I and others said it before...Karma is a Bitch. Like it or not, RS is opening up a safe space for many people to tell their side of the story.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:02 pm

Diana wrote:The beast said "I refuse to let myself not feel chosen Every day" Tyler would 100 percent give her that.imo hell he was standing up for her when her supposed fiancee stays silent.

Get the right man Hannah. We are all rooting for you.

It would be all my dreams coming true. Hannah taking down villians Luke and NotTyler and riding into the sunset with Tyler. rofl
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:04 pm

beautifulxendings wrote:
SarahD wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
SarahD wrote:Wow!  Jed is a piece of work. I hope Hannah listens to RS’ interview.  I know Haley’s been on a lot of interviews but I agree with what RS said, these magazines pick and choose what they print and then the LZ interview was filled with leading questions to make Jed look good. The RS interview is the most candid, unfiltered and most informative. It’s hard to fake and pre-plan all that was going to come out during the conversation.  

Haley is not going to come out scot free but she sounded authentic. Would be interesting if when the news came out, Hannah confronted Jed and he gave his version that is different from Haley.

I would really love to know if Hannah listens to the RS interview and what she will do with Jed. If she still stands by him after this, goodluck to her!! Maybe Jed really fell for Hannah. I’ll give him that benefit of the doubt. But he should have come clean to Hannah. I would like to see an episode where he does that.

Doesn’t TC’s mom follow RS?

I don’t know as I have no Twitter account. But man, I hope Hannah and her family listens to this.

That moment when RS accidentally revealed that Haley was cheated on and she didn’t know, it was so raw and I think she choked up a bit.

Maybe Haley's using all this for her career, but at the end of the day, nobody deserves to be cheated on and betrayed. Nobody. NotTyler's behavior gets worse and worse.

I have no problem with her milking this. She’s no different than every other Bachelor contestant that milked their 15 minutes of fame. She’s been doing this for 10 years. She might as well get something out of her Jed situation.

I’m glad though that we’re seeing more of who Jed is. The surprise other cheating revelation is a pattern. I don’t need any evidence. Why is there clamor for more evidence? When Scott was confronted by Hannah, she had no evidence other than Demi telling her. Demi had no evidence other than a text from someone. RS is a despicable human being but I believe when he says he got texts from women. What’s in it for him to lie? To destroy Jed because he cares for Hannah? No, he wants to increase his following and he. An only do so by giving people what he gets. He’s the spoiler guy. That’s what he is doing. And he is right, what Haley did by coming out is that it encouraged other women to come out of the wood work. RS says it is indisputable what Jed’s done. I think I believe it based on what I’ve heard so far.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:10 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:16 pm

Proof of F1 Jed's Character thru Facts via Text messages...

Even Google will agree with me that A Fact is NOT an opinion.

One Fact gathered is still a Fact.

Now, now, garnering many "Facts"

Ergo Jed is ___________

IIAFWIIMOON

#ItIsAFACTWhetherItIsMyOpinionOrNot

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:16 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Ok Jedouche....go crawl under YOUR rock because you sure as he!! ain’t Hannah’s rock . Yup! Something is gonna happen! Bet Jed is sending mirror selfies to all his side pieces . Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 43 3806527698 Jmo

Hannah didn’t want a playa!

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:23 pm

To my eyes Haley came across as bright and articulate on the bb show. She must feel so foolish that she fell for Jed's lines hook, line and sinker.

I did not date a lot before DH.... How many single people juggle multiple "dating" partners these days, do you think? At what point does it cross over into smarmy and selfish? I know I didn't tolerate having to share my bf, but I'm known to struggle with control issues etc laugh out loud...

Speaking of smarmy, we heard arie was pretty er active in his single days. What are the odds Jed could be transformed a la arie?

I'm skeptical, but I know I have no patience for these sorts of games, so I don't always view my own take as representative.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:24 pm

During the accidental other cheating revelation, I think Haley was referring to another contestant that also had a GF (pilot Pete). She might have thought that’s what RS was talking about. She didn’t know it was another girl that Jed was hooking up with her prior to Bahamas. Yikes!

I need no more evidence. RS is being RS which is to dig dirt on people and reveal it. If only he had the nod from that other girl, I would love to see those texts given his past texts revelation:

Wanna make out? Y/n
I love your hands, love your bod...

rofl

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline