SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Ash2214 Thu 27 Jun 2019 - 16:41

beautifulxendings wrote:
sosleepy wrote:You guys. It’s only a matter of time. Her relationship with Jed is DOA. Praise the Lord.

Tyler. Go get your queen. Finish him.

Her liking all that Tyler stuff last night makes so much more sense. Girl is one foot out the door and DGAF.

Ok, I missed it. What Tyler stuff did she like?!?
She liked his tweet defending her on Twitter, the picture E! News posted of them together, and his latest post on IG, which is mostly of cuddly pictures of them. 

At the same time, Tyler was also on IG and he followed Tia and Nick. Both of them have not been fans of Jed and have voiced their opinion on his shady behavior. He also followed Lauren Zima and Hannah had just liked one of her posts. 

This was when sh*t hit the fan last night and a lot of knew something was about to happen laugh out loud

Last edited by Ash2214 on Thu 27 Jun 2019 - 16:42; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2019 - 16:41

Diana wrote:GUYS HANNAH LIKED THIS. IT'S HAPPENING. I SWEAR IT'S HAPPENING
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 3tn5i010
thanks OutBackCheeseHouse reddit for sc

me to myself tbh rm
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 Tenor
via gifhy

The feels are building and now we can watch with renewed zeal !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu 27 Jun 2019 - 16:42

ReneeM wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry can't help feel bad for the guy. Yes I know it's his own fault, but there are guys out there who just think they can do whatever they want and sadly some women let them without thinking about the consequences. He will never forget this mess he created and if anything I hope he will have some good therapy to ensure he gets through this. I can't imagine how it feels right now to be hated by everyone reading tabloids and spoilers. JMO's.
I feel sympathy because having your flaws exposed to the world can’t be easy. But I don’t feel sympathy for him having to face the consequences for his actions. He was careless with people’s feelings and was brazen with his actions as well because they say ‘let he without sin cast the first stone’ and knowing what he had done, he still felt comfortable piling onto other men like Luke and Scott and joining in on the SM roasts. That’s his arrogance. He’s lucky that none of the other popular men have treated him in kind because it would get exponentially worse. I truly hope he takes this as a turning point in the way he treats people. Jmo.

Preach. I don’t want to crucify him forever. But you reap what you sew. He had a million different outs here to make this right, and each time he took the cowardly path. I hope he grows from this and becomes a better person. But I don’t feel sorry for him. Whenever I start to feel sorry for him, I think about how he deceived Hannah, the other men for basically the entire time. He took this from Hannah, and thus also took it from other, more genuine men. That’s nothing to feel sorry for, it’s not. This will eventually fade for him, he’ll be fine. Hopefully as a better person. But sorry I am not.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu 27 Jun 2019 - 16:43

Sharnee wrote:
Diana wrote:GUYS HANNAH LIKED THIS. IT'S HAPPENING. I SWEAR IT'S HAPPENING
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 3tn5i010
thanks OutBackCheeseHouse reddit for sc

me to myself tbh rm
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 59 Tenor
via gifhy

The feels are building and now we can watch with renewed zeal !!!

This is really effing happening! laugh out loud

Wow.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu 27 Jun 2019 - 16:44

if I know Hannah like I think I do, I honestly think this late reveal today is going to take her over the edge. BYE BYE HEAD (imo)
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Thu 27 Jun 2019 - 16:44

I too thought it was interesting that TPTB released all the photos of Hannah/Tyler posed
as thought they were "engagement-like" photos - was there a thought process behind
that? I hope she can find a happy place and step back and realize that she dodged
a bullet and that perhaps a real prince could be around the corner when she is ready!!

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu 27 Jun 2019 - 16:47

sdmom wrote:Told y’all, TPTB wants to outshock the previous season and all the recent drama were (Arie Colton) the Bach and Hannah could be the first Bette to pull a switchroo!
Yes ever season they have to up the anti ... and they don’t care who the use or hurt to do it!!!
It’s all about the drama and ratings! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Jun 2019 - 16:52

Now the mama’s likes have more meaning . Tyler’s mom saying he would take her back and Tyler knowing no matter what she did with the other guys, it was her journey . This can be epic! Notebook epic!!

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Thu 27 Jun 2019 - 16:54

This is a little off topic, but to respond to some of the Spotify stuff from earlier. I just looked at Tyler’s and he’s only following 2 people. One of which is Ryan Herbert, a bachelor producer. I totally think it’s a trolling account. He knows people are watching imo.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu 27 Jun 2019 - 16:56

This may sound harsh to some but it's my opinion. I don't feel bad for Jed. He has no regard for anyone but himself so I am happy he can finally get what he can dish out. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu 27 Jun 2019 - 16:59

Why would Tyler make a trolling Spotify account, and not publicize that he made it, when even if you type his full name, you’d still have scroll quite a bit to find him. He has a running playlist and a love playlist and the songs on both match up with the music he listens to when he posts IG stories and such.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu 27 Jun 2019 - 17:00

Mommyof2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry can't help feel bad for the guy. Yes I know it's his own fault, but there are guys out there who just think they can do whatever they want and sadly some women let them without thinking about the consequences. He will never forget this mess he created and if anything I hope he will have some good therapy to ensure he gets through this. I can't imagine how it feels right now to be hated by everyone reading tabloids and spoilers. JMO's.

With you 100%, GA.  I don't rejoice in someone else's misery.  He is probably wishing he never came on the show.  Tough times for sure for Jed.  
same. he is learning a lot of lessons at once in a very public way. i hope he has some good family support around him. and i hope all this pain he is going through now will help him be a less self-destructive person in the future. he blew an amazing opportunity to find love and promote his music within just two months and he will regret that for a very long time.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline