SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:00 pm

Hannah's back in the saddle caption along with her listening to that breakup songs playlist is what makes me think they're dunzo forreal.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:02 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:snipped
IA there is proof of this from several documentation out there and the reality show (forget the name) that was all about TPTB's tricks.

Might that be UnReal? It was co-produced by Sarah Gertrude Shapiro - an ex producer of The Bachelor and is felt to be an only slightly exaggerated look into producer manipulation on reality TV.

GuardianAngel wrote:snipped
Another point that is questionable to me is Jed having that conversation about being there for his career and wanting her to know that. I have no doubt TPTB knew that all along. It wouldn't take much for them to convince him to be straight with Hannah to let her know, knowing what may happen later.
snipped

I think the admission that Jed came on for his career was cunning but misdirection. IMO almost no one who's being honest would say they come on to find love. I admit some come on because they have an interest in the lead but most come on for the adventure and are only open to the chance of finding love. So by admitting this to Hannah Jed made himself look to be open and honest - which just made it easier for him to lie about bigger issues and not be questioned. I still feel that TPTB knew about Haley - mostly because it's their job to know / find out these things about the talent they cast and they are good at their job no matter how sleazy they get. I have no trouble thinking that they "pushed" Hannah into picking Jed knowing that this would all come out and it would rise to the top of dramatic endings.

I believe what RS posted about Hannah breaking off the engagement but wonder about this now - yesterday's news that Jed had allegedly cheated on Haley was not known until posted and is, therefore, IMO new information to Hannah not known by her when she broke the engagement.

To the bolded:
First I want to state that I really respect your opinion and read your posts and your perspective with pleasure. That said, while I completely agree with the first phrase of the above statement ( in bold) regarding Jed and how he would make himself more believable to Hannah and the viewers by extension, I have already expressed how illogical it would be in my view, from the timeline that we have to work with , that TPTB knew about Haley. That would represent a totally other level of cruelty and they would not be scramming right now if that would have been their plan all along. And to name only the principal subject of this supposed plot, Hannah, can you imagine how she could feel betrayed if that was the case ...that not only did she fell for Jed’s deceitful charm but that all that was preprogrammed by them ? No. There is way too much hypothetical turns and twists to achieve that. They can present a cast of characters, knowing their weaknesses and character flaws, influence them in such or such a direction but cannot dictate or predict precisely the personal choices if each of these characters.
We have also the fact that Haley had not yet gone to the media as the season started airing. And how would they know of Haley before filming ? They do NOT research their people before, ( well enough anyway ) especially when they come through an agency that acts as middle man, which serves as a filter for their screening..So, contrary to you, I think they have proven AGAIN AND AGAIN that this NOT one of their strength. They are really good at creating drama with the cast they have and stimulate situational conflict and confrontation. They are good at going ‘ on the fly’ seeing someone react and using it to further their story. They are good at exploiting people’s weaknesses, and testing their characters. They are NOT good at setting and keeping a long term storyline. They are hopefully, despite everything they do, not playing with their leads feelings to the point of completely misrepresenting them that much. I think they were surprised by how Hannah took things under her control and that includes as much the good decisions and the not so good...for herself and for the show. Ex. She was adamant about throwing Scott at the curb on night one. She was also confused enough ( and they did take advantage of her mixed feeling for Luke as well as her deep religious beliefs) to keep Luke way longer than that probably had wanted or anticipated.
All in all, we can only speculate now, in retrospect, but time will tell how it unfolds. It is clear to me that they redid the edits already to showcase Tyler and Jed in two very different light than they were before this crisis exploded.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 78 1646190589
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:05 pm

Diana wrote:Maybe I am in la la land but considering how (imo) insecure Jed is... I have a feeling they were done-zo when she liked all that Tyler the stuff the other night. That is a woman with one foot out the door and I don't blame her JMO

Yuuuuuup. The minute she did that and it really dawned on us what was going on... you just don’t do that if you are engaged to someone else, or still trying or whatever. Nor would Jed/F1 appreciate it. The lead usually tries to protect the integrity of their relationship, ya know? They are done. I’m guessing Jed/Tyler friendship is done too. laugh out loud

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:06 pm

Diana wrote:Maybe I am in la la land but considering how (imo) insecure Jed is... I have a feeling they were done-zo when she liked all that Tyler the stuff the other night. That is a woman with one foot out the door and I don't blame her JMO

I truly think it’s both feet . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:10 pm

Diana I agree with you! She might have both feet out the door. Also wanted to comment on the comparison between Hannah and Jillian. I adored Jillian but the comparison is really between Ed and Jed imo. Jillian wanted Ed and was not going to change her mind ever. She even moved to Chicago for him. I remember wanting her to pick either Reid or Kiptyn but knew she never would.

The one Hannah most compares to imo is Jason. He proposed to Melissa and then a month or so later changed his mind because Melissa went back to her boyfriend. Prob the fact she didn’t want to live in Washington had something to do with it too. Anyway, if Hannah should talk to anyone for advice it would be either Arie, Des or Jason. Jason was treated awful though and I have a feeling that if Hannah breaks up with Jed and chooses Tyler, she will be applauded. Much different than what Jason went through. I would love to hear thoughts on comparisons to other seasons. I am sure I am forgetting some others.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:13 pm

sosleepy wrote:

Yuuuuuup. The minute she did that and it really dawned on us what was going on...  you just don’t do that if you are engaged to someone else, or still trying or whatever. Nor would Jed/F1 appreciate it. The lead usually tries to protect the integrity of their relationship, ya know? They are done. I’m guessing Jed/Tyler friendship is done too. laugh out loud

If she broke off the engagement , there were reasons . Now there is evidence they filmed the broken engagement . What would be the reasons to just stay together unengaged after filming ? We kinda get a gist of what those reasons may be, and it’s probably worse then we thought in light of what RS told Haley . I say two feet went out that door and the other two feet found a dark place , hopefully to ponder his wrongs against women , now including Hannah . Jmo

Oh, and her brother unfollowed Jed !

Last edited by Sharnee on Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:17 pm

Sharnee wrote:

Let me speculate a little more , closer to the cliff... rotfl what if that ‘ love on the computer’ ( timeline reference please?) song that Tyler was listening to is referring to...FaceTiming with Hannah. Why is it that after that night, their SM was in synch and they were playing ‘ let’s match our likes on IG’ ...since then, it’s been exponential, NOT discreet at all... laugh out loud Do you really think they CARE about the rules set by TPTB to not be in communication ...how many previous leads have said they did plenty including hiding in plain sight. So, a few phone calls or face time sessions is not so outlandish given the circumstances.
JMO

Yeah, maybe I’m in Lala Land, but I’m in good company ! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 78 1176891977
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:23 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

Let me speculate a little more , closer to the cliff... rotfl  what if that ‘ love on the computer’ ( timeline reference please?)  song that Tyler was listening to is referring to...FaceTiming with Hannah. Why is it that after that night, their SM was in synch and they were playing ‘ let’s match our likes on IG’ ...since then, it’s been exponential, NOT discreet at all... laugh out loud Do you really think they CARE about the rules set by TPTB to not be in communication ...how many previous leads have said they did plenty including hiding in plain sight. So, a few phone calls or face time sessions is not so outlandish given the circumstances.
JMO

Yeah, maybe I’m in Lala Land, but I’m in good company ! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 78 1176891977

Yes! I never thought about this but it makes sense. Maybe they were FaceTiming. Great catch. If they were talking I do believe they had their producers permission. IMO TPTB know Hannah and Jed are through and so they are encouraging communication between Tyler and Hannah so they can decide if they want to try again.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:28 pm

LaineyG wrote:
Astrobach wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

Let me speculate a little more , closer to the cliff... rotfl  what if that ‘ love on the computer’ ( timeline reference please?)  song that Tyler was listening to is referring to...FaceTiming with Hannah. Why is it that after that night, their SM was in synch and they were playing ‘ let’s match our likes on IG’ ...since then, it’s been exponential, NOT discreet at all... laugh out loud Do you really think they CARE about the rules set by TPTB to not be in communication ...how many previous leads have said they did plenty including hiding in plain sight. So, a few phone calls or face time sessions is not so outlandish given the circumstances.
JMO

Yes Good catch !

Yes!   I never thought about this but it makes sense.  Maybe they were FaceTiming.   Great catch.  If they were talking I do believe they had their producers permission.  IMO  TPTB know Hannah and Jed are through and so they are encouraging communication between Tyler and Hannah so they can decide if they want to try again.  

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:44 pm

dee wrote:
Minney wrote:Considering Hannah said she’s been engaged twice we don’t really know the circumstances of those engagements or how serious Hannah takes a proposal. She could be at a place where she considers it very serious or maybe it was just for good tv. Hopefully we will find out soon! IMO
If I understood her correctly, she was never engaged before (prior to with Jed). She just had two serious relationships in which engagement and marriage was talked about for their future.

I haven't gone back to check because I don't have a link to rewatch, but I'm pretty sure she said the words engaged twice when she was having that conversation. Maybe it was a v/o IDK but the whole sentence sounded odd.

They might be cutting Jed some slack and not promoting him to avoid more backlash and are just waiting for everything to settle down. Although they never cared about that before, example Bryan's hate during Rachel's season, and others.

snipped
I have already expressed how illogical it would be in my view, from the timeline that we have to work with , that TPTB knew about Haley. That would represent a totally other level of cruelty and they would not be scramming right now if that would have been their plan all along. And to name only the principal subject of this supposed plot, Hannah, can you imagine how she could feel betrayed if that was the case ...that not only did she fell for Jed’s deceitful charm but that all that was preprogrammed by them ? No.

I shortened the post because I don't really agree with most of it, but just pointing this out for sleuthing purposes. All they had to do was look at his IG, then follow Haley's IG. They were probably confused because those pics were so recent and he apparently claims he's heartbroken from a recent split. So maybe they dug deeper. It says in his bio that was released by ABC that he was hurting from a recent break up. No doubt in my mind, they would have asked who that was. They know every detail about you, you waive your rights to your privacy. They knew IMHO all about his g/f's. As for Hannah and how deceived she would have felt if this was all preplanned, they wouldn't care IMHO. To me it's not a coincidence that is another Luke Pell Wes Hayden moment.

IMO They didn't care about any former lead who had far more backlash directed to them then she ever will. Des Jillian Rachel DeAnna, they all had backlash for the F1 they chose. Most viewers will be happy if Hannah called it quits with Jed.

I can almost see this as a Rocky moment during the supposed break up which they probably filmed!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:21 am

@Billysmom laugh out loud to this day I blame CH for Jillian turning down Reid. Even her years post show interviews seem to indicate she had regrets re Reid.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:34 am

pavalygurl wrote:@Billysmom laugh out loud to this day I blame CH for Jillian turning down Reid.  Even her years post show interviews seem to indicate she had regrets re Reid.

Really?!?!? That breaks me. hissyfit
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
freebach
mjason
Linds911
lleyki
avacaroline