SELECT CONTENT

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteAU - Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:27 am

@mercieme I get your point.  yes   

TBH I think it has been phrased that way (with the church name) because in AU the organisation IMO has a reputation for promoting quite specific views on SSM etc, so naming it means further elaboration isn't required, IYKWIM?  And those views are in opposition to the views Angie has espoused.

Happy to leave the discussion there if mods think the topic is best avoided.  For me it's not so much about religious beliefs anyway but rather that I think it points to an inherent incompatibility of lifestyle and values, IMO.  I would be just as skeptical if F1 was a butcher, since Angie is vegetarian.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteAU - Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:08 am

I think it’s best if the religious conversations were left alone from now on unless specifically brought up on the show or in interviews by Angie and/or Carlin. I recognize that the posters discussing this have genuinely tried to stay respectful and within the rules, but discussing someone’s religious beliefs in a way that paints those beliefs as a character flaw is in itself disrespectful and breaks the rules of how religion is allowed to be discussed here. If there’s discussion on Angie and Carlin’s compatibility or lack thereof, discuss their words and actions, not simply that he may or may not attend this church.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:54 am

sprout wrote:@Bobette I would’ve thought that Yvie actually knows who Angie chose. I know they’re supposed to keep it to themselves but I honestly don’t know how they could keep it to themselves and not tell their best friend/closest family member.
Angie said in interview with Kyle that only her Mum knows

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:19 am

I’d also like to see the proof that Carlin is a member of Hillsong.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:21 am

Bobette wrote:
Finch wrote:I thought Chelsie went on very few of the early group dates with Matt?

Correct - Helena was the one who went on all the early GDs on Matt's season, which is why I think she was his initial favourite - not Chelsie - but that's a whole other conversation.  BacheloretteAU - Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698

Stats for F1s from previous Bette seasons:

Bobette wrote:Season 1 F1 Sasha
ep 2 GD
ep 3 SD
ep 4 GD
ep 5 GD

ep 6 GD

Season 2 F1 Lee
ep 2 GD
ep 3 SD
ep 4 -
ep 5 GD
ep 6 GD

Season 3 F1 Stu - skipping because intruder

Season 4 F1 Taite
ep 2 GD
ep 3 GD
ep 4 SD
ep 5 GD
ep 6 SD and GD

It was always going to be Chelsie IMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:41 am

sprout wrote:I’d also like to see the proof that Carlin is a member of Hillsong.
So would I - where did that info come from. Not that it's really anyone's business though!

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:52 am

Just Looking wrote:
sprout wrote:I’d also like to see the proof that Carlin is a member of Hillsong.
So would I - where did that info come from.  Not that it's really anyone's business though!  

You’re right, it really isn’t anyone’s business. It’s been discussed on this forum as if it’s a fact but there’s no validation to this claim.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:28 am

Bobette wrote:
'My social media is geared towards fitness, fashion and travel,' Carlin wrote on his Star Now profile.  'I’ve been working with a number of brands such as Hartley Watches, WPN Activewear, Industrie to name a few. I have a theme with my Instagram that seems to be working and keeping a clean aesthetic.'

ETA: What's the betting this is a Hartley watch?   Hugesmile  

BacheloretteAU - Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 CvixyNL

Source

HA!  I knew it.  That's some Toni May level shilling right there.  Rolling Eyes

BacheloretteAU - Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 8JiqLSF

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:29 am

I’m sure most go on the show for some sort of career exposure and if they find love along the way it’s a bonus. However, there are also others who are happy in their careers but genuinely want to find @ life partner. Each to their own and it takes all kinds. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:21 pm

Angie has written a book and been on more than one reality TV show. - why would she care if Carlin is ‘shilling?’ I don’t see the problem? JMO.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:22 pm

sprout wrote:Angie has written a book and been on more than one reality TV show.  - why would she care if Carlin is ‘shilling?’ I don’t see the problem? JMO.
@sprout, you crack me up and you bring so much needed lightness to this thread so thanks for that bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:16 pm

Well she'd better get used to it because the guy is a walking advertising catalogue IMO.  His IG is 99% sponsored advertising and self promotion.  One of the most shameless contestants I've seen from that perspective.

IMO Angie will need to keep up appearances if she wants to grace his page since I doubt he'd want to mess up his "clean aesthetic" by posting a pic that hasn't been fully sponsored, filtered, curated and #hashtagged.  

Or maybe he'll make an exception, since she's now part of his Brand.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Carlin Sterritt - First Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jenski_tas
Dirty Street Pie
Kindnesscounts
bluwavz
richmond1
Vjeff
Flowergrrl
ReneeM
Finch
mbl
stoneleigh