SELECT CONTENT

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Vjeff Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:46 am

therealswahili wrote:
Bobette wrote:@Vjeff Coincidentally I just watched some IG stories from Will's bushfire fundraiser event and yes, Timm is getting LOTS of female attention (so far all I've seen him do is politely shake hands though laugh out loud)
How do you find IG stories for a specific event? My sleuthing/ stalking skills are very, very basic laugh out loud

Search the location and on the geotag you'll see the stories function up the top Smiley
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by therealswahili Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:38 pm

Thanks Vjeff!

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:20 am

@therealswahili I snapped some SCs in case you weren't able to find the event yesterday. yes

Timm seems to be keeping a fairly low profile and behaving himself (in contrast to Ciarran's post-show antics, for example) so I wonder if TPTB have already discussed Lead potential with him, especially considering he was only in Paradise less than a week.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 17 ZQ4VZeu

Source

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 17 BHqfnax

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 17 YV57AbO

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by therealswahili Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:30 pm

@Bobette — ooh thanks so much! So kind of you! He’s posted another old pic on IG today- the fan girls are going nuts. He’s certainly very popular but isn’t engaging with his followers beyond posting old pics. My guess is there are lots of offers behind the scenes and he’s playing it quiet, beyond laying thirst traps, to keep his options open. JMO.

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:17 pm

therealswahili wrote:@Bobette — ooh thanks so much! So kind of you! He’s posted another old pic on IG today- the fan girls are going nuts. He’s certainly very popular but isn’t engaging with his followers beyond posting old pics. My guess is there are lots of offers behind the scenes and he’s playing it quiet, beyond laying thirst traps, to keep his options open. JMO.

My pleasure @therealswahili!  

Yes 140K followers now and all on the back of the show and a few throwback pics.  And he's not courting the paps; just spending time with friends and doing a few polite fan pics from what I can tell.  

With that popularity I'm sure TPTB must be considering him for Lead (and I'd definitely watch) but he'd be wise to weigh it up IMO - would be a tempting move but there may be better offers available.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 17 38F9NlN

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by therealswahili Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:13 pm

@Bobette - 140k followers, when he had less than 500 at the start of the Bachelorette season, is incredible, particularly when all he’s done since the finale is to do a radio interview or two and post a handful of throwback pics to his IG. It’ll be so interesting to see what he decides to do with this- nothing much, or grab it all, or something in between....

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:29 pm

Timm's in Syd about to do a podcast with Jackson and the host is asking for questions.  

Someone's bound to ask about being the next Lead.  His answer will be revealing IMO.

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 17 MTUN241

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 17 M4U6wd7

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by therealswahili Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:36 am

Looks like he’s sold out Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 17 51e5f510

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Post by therealswahili Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:37 am

Also- I think this confirms he won’t be Bachie 2020- will be too busy attending night club appearances and shilling...stuff.

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:13 am

Yeah I knew he’d go down this path. He’ll be milking it for his 15 mins, just like many others before him imo laugh out loud
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:26 am

I’m not sure it means that he’s sold out. But I’m only half surprised if in fact he is not becoming the next Bachelor. As I read his Astro profile, I noticed he has several planets in Aquarius, which would underline his ‘ out of the box’ attitude and his independence with regards to all things Love and also Career or drive and ambition. ( Mars and Venus) . Another similarity with the phenomenon that is Tyler Cameron in the US. These types do not always like to follow rules and tend to trace their own paths.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by therealswahili Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:56 am

Astrobach wrote:I’m not sure it means that he’s sold out. But I’m only half surprised if in fact he is not becoming the next Bachelor. As I read his Astro profile, I noticed he has several planets in Aquarius, which would underline his ‘ out of the box’ attitude and his independence with regards to all things Love and also Career or drive and ambition. ( Mars and Venus) . Another similarity with the phenomenon that is Tyler Cameron in the US. These types do not always like to follow rules and tend to trace their own paths.
JMO
Yeah, I can see that he’d be like that- but this Night Clubs and Collaboration nonsense completely undermines how genuine and unique he appeared on The Bachelorette- it just feels like it was all calculated. Colour me fooled.

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
Azzurra
HerRedRightHand
Storybook
leavers
NancyDrew