SELECT CONTENT

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Agent99 Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:12 pm

sprout wrote:A source tells me that Timm was seen in Terrigal with Britt from Honey Badger’s season a couple of days ago...

I heard the same giggling   Jamie is there too and I honestly see him as a better match for Britt than Timm.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by sprout Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:49 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
sprout wrote:A source tells me that Timm was seen in Terrigal with Britt from Honey Badger’s season a couple of days ago...

I've heard the same thing @sprout, maybe pop this over in the BIP thread if you haven't already? I could definitely see them as a couple

I’ll pop it over there as well.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:59 pm

Britt as in Britany Hockney?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:25 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:

I've heard the same thing @sprout, maybe pop this over in the BIP thread if you haven't already? I could definitely see them as a couple

Same. I would ship them! I didn't like Britt during HB's season but she really grew on me post-season. She's actually really funny and chill, so I can totally see this pairing.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:02 am

Timm is currently on the balcony of the Rockford Hotel in Adelaide so looks like the Dog & Duck gig is legit.  Interesting choice.  laugh out loud

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 19 Ca78MCL

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 19 Yin0AsF

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:38 am

Idlemess wrote:Britt as in Britany Hockney?

No @Idlemess, crazy Britt, or Britt 2.0, she was a comic relief intruder on the Badgers season, and was on BIP last year, I think she got played by Ivan? Can’t remember exactly
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:52 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Britt as in Britany Hockney?

No @Idlemess, crazy Britt, or Britt 2.0, she was a comic relief intruder on the Badgers season, and was on BIP last year, I think she got played by Ivan? Can’t remember exactly

Yes.  :yes: Ivan dropped her in a hot second as soon as Tenille entered the scene.  I like Crazy Britt too.  Would be great to see her snag one of the "Big Fish" in Paradise, although I don't think Timm was in Paradise long enough to have ended up in a couple. no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:14 am

I believe it was Brittany Hockley he was seen with.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:46 am

Agent99 wrote:I believe it was Brittany Hockley he was seen with.

Oh damn; well I can't really see that working - I find Britt H very dry and dull; Timm would need someone a bit more lively IMO.  hmmm

FWIW Britt H just started following someone I believe to be Jackson's mum; taking over to the BiP thread to avoid getting off topic.

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:32 am

Oh, my bad. I couldn't imagine him with Britt H at all, I think that's why I thought it was other Britt
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:34 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Oh, my bad. I couldn't imagine him with Britt H at all, I think that's why I thought it was other Britt

Yeah I'm calling deliberate diversion/smokescreen - Britt H more likely hooked up with Jackson IMO.

Meanwhile Alex is giving Timm a guided tour of the hellhole that is Hindley Street.  Timm says he feels like he's in the red light district of Thailand and I suspect it might be dawning on him why a Dog & Duck appearance may not have been the wisest move.  

Good luck mate.  bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 19 3806527698

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 19 2c679RI

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:38 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:

Yeah I'm calling deliberate diversion/smokescreen - Britt H more likely hooked up with Jackson IMO.

Meanwhile Alex is giving Timm a guided tour of the hellhole that is Hindley Street.  Timm says he feels like he's in the red light district of Thailand and I suspect it might be dawning on him why a Dog & Duck appearance may not have been the wisest move.  

Good luck mate.  bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 19 3806527698

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 19 2c679RI

Source

Hahhaha ohh how I miss my days as a 19 yr old in Adelaide at Red Square.. How I feel sorry for Timm tonight. I am picking myself as I planned a trip back home next weekend and I wish it had been this one so I could have seen him!! Hope he enjoys it while he can anyway. Love how he takes advantage of the shilling while staying true to his personality and non-clean aesthetic posting.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
Azzurra
HerRedRightHand
Storybook
leavers
NancyDrew