SELECT CONTENT

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by therealswahili Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:10 pm

Bobette wrote:

Meanwhile Alex is giving Timm a guided tour of the hellhole that is Hindley Street.  Timm says he feels like he's in the red light district of Thailand and I suspect it might be dawning on him why a Dog & Duck appearance may not have been the wisest move.  

Good luck mate.  bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 20 3806527698

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 20 2c679RI

Source

Haha haha! Poor Timm...

therealswahili

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Vjeff Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:41 am

Cringe https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/eden-dally-leaks-timm-hanly-jamie-doran-dms/
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:16 am

Ugh, full cringe at everyone involved in that exchange. I'm sorry I ever thought Timm was cool laugh out loud

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:08 am

leavers wrote:Ugh, full cringe at everyone involved in that exchange. I'm sorry I ever thought Timm was cool laugh out loud

Me thinks it's time to take out the magnificent from the title of the thread.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:11 am

@Sprite you read my mind. bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 20 3806527698 Make it so!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:28 pm

After reading that, I don't even know why he has his own thread. Magnificent has been deleted.

Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:50 pm

I got curious and took a look at Timm's and Ciarran’s IG. Looks like they deleted Angie’s season pics and lots more. Strange mates? Or just trying to do something different or worthwhile. They’re running competitions and boxing. Is it community services?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:24 am

Timm is engaged to his long-term girlfriend. Was seeing her before he filmed Bette and went straight back to her after the show. Congrats to the happy couple.

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 20 KNTOT1c

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:30 pm

Thought I'd check Timm's instagram to see what he's been up to.  Didn't expect this laugh out loud  Good on them she's a cutie.

Source

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 20 DBCqts4

Source

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 20 XBtV5o3

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:46 pm

@Bobette He's going to be a great dad! Thanks for bringing us up to date!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
Azzurra
HerRedRightHand
Storybook
leavers
NancyDrew