SELECT CONTENT

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:04 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:57 pm

Snipped from episode 1.

Bobette wrote: First limo up and it’s Timmmmmmmmmm.  Oh sorry my “m” key got stuck for a moment there.  Angie is blowing clouds of frost out her face and trying to stave off hypothermia as Timm rounds the corner holding a massive bunch of Signs from Nanna.  

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 3 0cL878g

Timm is SO AUSSIE AYE MATE strewth I tell you what, but I like him and so does Angie IMO and there is no doubt in my mind he'll be F2.  She says he's her old skool type with his long hair and bad boy tatts but "there's something different about him".

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 3 KY8Gv0k

Source: Tenplay

Bachbee wrote:I wonder if Timm used this for his audition tape?

WARNING FULL NUDITY :iamsorry:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155533192521652&id=698791651

Seriously don't watch this if you don't wan't to see everything..

Delete if not allowed

@Bachbee thank you for bringing this important research to my attention.  cantstopl  "Big" sexy indeed.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:43 am

Timm definitely got his Big Sexy heart broken at the FRC IMO - poor guy can't even look. laugh out loud

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 3 JzBBEn9

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 3 W5D5ENO

Source

Cheer up mate, IMO you could have Abbie on a platter in Paradise if you're up for it.

ETA:

Enough wrote:https://omny.fm/shows/carrie-tommy/did-angie-just-spoil-home-town-visits

Not sure this has been posted earlier. Angie said Timm family was lovely.

Good spotting @Enough thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:38 am

Oh my. :fanningfan

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 3 GL97XRi

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:26 am

Timm can do all the dirty dirty things to me. I mean, wow 😍. Who knew Timm was my type.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:32 am

butterflylove wrote:Timm can do all the dirty dirty things to me. I mean, wow 😍. Who knew Timm was my type.

From the pre season photos he looked like a dirty grot, but this one is a bit hot! Although in this one he also looks a bit like my brother, which makes it a bit wrong to say he looks hot laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:51 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Timm can do all the dirty dirty things to me. I mean, wow 😍. Who knew Timm was my type.

From the pre season photos he looked like a dirty grot, but this one is a bit hot! Although in this one he also looks a bit like my brother, which makes it a bit wrong to say he looks hot laugh out loud

Oh I agree, pre season it was a no from me, but from his first ITM during his red carpet arrival, where he had his hair up and the denim jacket on, hooley dooley, I was a gonner, haha.

But I was the same with Bach Matt last season, he is a legit lookalike cross of my brother and his best mate, so that was awkward.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:15 pm

Lots of Timm content in the first week's Insider Guide here.  

He's like that kid in class who can't sit still and just says the first thing that comes into his head. laugh out loud  Also keeps looking at the camera and sneezed on the back of Zac Efron's neck at the RC which did NOT go down well.  Pfffttt... LOL
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:26 pm

Bobette wrote:Lots of Timm content in the first week's Insider Guide here.  

He's like that kid in class who can't sit still and just says the first thing that comes into his head. laugh out loud  Also keeps looking at the camera and sneezed on the back of Zac Efron's neck at the RC which did NOT go down well.  Pfffttt... LOL
Im not a fan of Tim so far. He seems a bit “grotty”

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:38 pm

Bringing all these stats over for the record.  Watching very closely to see if Timm gets that ep 4 SD.   :detective

Bobette wrote: ...snipped

I'm also very interested to see who gets the next two SDs, since that will be an indication of who she initially had her eye on IMO. In the past the F1 has always had their first SD on ep 3 or ep 4, other than Stu who had his first SD as soon as he arrived.  

S1 Sam
F1 Sasha
- Second single date (episode 3).  

S2 Georgia
F1 Lee
- Second single date (episode 3).

S3 Sophie
F1 Stu
- Intruder - had his first SD when he arrived (episode 7).

S4 Ali
F1 Taite
- Third single date (episode 4).

Bobette wrote: ...snipped

In which case perhaps Timm was her original F1 not Ciarran (ep 4 SD = same as Taite).  I'm still convinced they wouldn't deliberately given a planned F1 the first SD but I do think her original pick for F1 would have been someone on the first GD.  

BRB checking stats...

ETA:  

Season 1 F1 Sasha - on the first GD (ep 2) not on the second (ep 3) but got SD that episode

Season 2 F1 Lee - on the first GD (ep 2) not on the second (ep 3) but got SD that episode

Skipping Sophie's season since F1 wasn't on the early Gds

Season 4 F1 Taite - on the first GD (ep 2) and everyone on the second GD (ep 3) then SD episode 4

So F1s are ALWAYS on the first dates.  Hmmmm... maybe Timm was her original pick then and something went off the rails later   question

Bobette wrote:@Sprite, @Agent99, @Just Looking I don't necessarily think Ciarran is too wild for Angie but now that I've seen the stats for F1s always being on the first date I'm thinking Timm may have been her original F1 instead.  

If Timm gets the ep 4 SD that's very suss IMO.  He's not on the painting GD so that fits too.  Also Timm has been looking like a sad puppy watching the show on his friend's IG stories so I think he got burned big time.  bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 3 1f62c

Just look at this face.  He was all in very early IMO.

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 3 T5Af4H3

Source: Tenplay

Just Looking wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I feel like I'm missing something.  Why is there an original F1?  What are the clues?
Im confused as well 🤔

Bobette wrote:I'll rephrase.   IMO, Carlin was not her first choice for F1.  IMO, after the Lead meets all the contestants on night 1, the producers would ask them who they like and then plan the dates accordingly.  

IMO whoever the Lead likes the most is automatically assigned a certain date (historically, episode 3 or episode 4).  They then pencil the other contestants in according to their own agenda.

IMO if she had said she liked Carlin the best he would have been given the ep 3 or 4 date instead of the first.  IMO he was probably intended to be the "nice" guy/fan favourite/F3 "shock exit".

IMO her reaction to him on the red carpet was "meh" (he's nice) and considering her ITMs after their date were IMO almost entirely re-shot, I don't think he made the best first impression.

Timm is everything she said she wanted in interviews shortly before the show (funny, quirky, a bit crazy).  Carlin is not, IMO.  Timm is also the only one she specifically asked Brad about.

IMO the person she told the producers she liked best night 1 would have been given the ep 3 or ep 4 date.  So if Timm gets the ep 4 date, I will think he was the person she originally wanted for F1.

Just Looking wrote:I thought the stats were that first dates are never F1?

Yes, an F1 has never been given the first SD, but they have always been on the first GD.  Timm did not get the first SD, and was on the first GD.  He is also not on the ep 4 GD which suggests he gets that SD, IMO.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:58 am

Bobette wrote:Imma just gonna leave this here...  :halo:

He's in with a shot! The Bachelorette's Angie Kent spotted giggling with fan favourite Timm Hanly AFTER the cameras stop rolling as they enjoy sweet ice cream date in the park

He's wooed The Bachelorette's Angie Kent after bringing her a bunch of her favourite flowers during their first meeting.

And now, new photos reveal that 27-year-old Melbourne lad Timm Hanly has charmed the former Gogglebox star.

In behind the scenes images from an upcoming episode of the show, fan favourite Timm is seen hand in hand with a giggling Angie as they enjoyed an ice cream date in the park during filming back in July.

This season's leading lady looked delighted as Timm handed her a single sunflower, and she pulled him in for a hug.

The dishy fire-proofer earned himself plenty of praise during his first encounter with Angie last Wednesday when he presented her with an oversized bouquet of the same type.

The touching gesture left Angie emotional, with the TV personality revealing that she believes sunflowers are a sign from her grandma.

It seems Timm took note and hoped to impress Angie again, as he arrived on their park date clutching the bright yellow flower.

Looking every bit the loved-up couple, Angie and Timm were seen strolling hand in hand through the park near Sydney's northern beaches.

They grabbed ice cream from a street vendor as Timm made the most of his precious alone time with Angie.

Long-haired Timm clearly knows how to make Angie laugh, with the couple spotted smiling and goofing around together.

In another image, Angie posed with the sunflower in one hand and her ice cream in the other while Timm snapped away with an instant camera.

And even when the cameras weren't rolling, the pair were also seen laughing and chatting with one of the show's producers as they sat on a park bench.

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 3 VnHgFbx

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 3 K2eAhxO

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 3 Ok3nl0D

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 3 22QcIIA

bacheloretteau - Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 3 OuM31Sw

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:39 am

What happened to Angie’s hair in those pics? Is she a natural brunette?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Timm Hanly - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+20
Azzurra
HerRedRightHand
Storybook
leavers
NancyDrew