SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:38 am

And I thought he was already in Charlotte, NC for an ABC Food Tours... maybe he has added her after a job together?
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:    
I have already expressed how illogical it would be in my view, from the timeline that we have to work with , that TPTB knew about Haley. That would represent a totally other level of cruelty and they would not be scramming right now if that would have been their plan all along. And to name only the principal subject of this supposed plot, Hannah, can you imagine how she could feel betrayed if that was the case ...that not only did she fell for Jed’s deceitful charm but that all that was preprogrammed by them ? No.

I shortened the post because I don't really agree with most of it, but just pointing this out for sleuthing purposes. All they had to do was look at his IG, then follow Haley's IG. They were probably confused because those pics were so recent and he apparently claims he's heartbroken from a recent split. So maybe they dug deeper. It says in his bio that was released by ABC that he was hurting from a recent break up. No doubt in my mind, they would have asked who that was. They know every detail about you, you waive your rights to your privacy. They knew IMHO all about his g/f's. As for Hannah and how deceived she would have felt if this was all preplanned, they wouldn't care IMHO. To me it's not a coincidence that is another Luke Pell Wes Hayden moment.

I agree that it is, at this time, only circumstantial evidence that they knew about Jed and Haley by the time filming began. But to add to what GA posted, IIRC there have been many descriptions of the casting process - some very recent - that report that one of the questions on the questionnaire asks about past GF/BF and that during the actual interview this question is asked again, so any suspicious answer would be known by the producers at that time and could be flagged for deeper research. They knew about Scott, they knew about Tyler G, IMO they HAD to know about Jed even though we didn't.

As to the cruelty of knowing this and pushing Hannah to pick Jed anyway - I couldn't agree more that it's cruel - but IMO it's also the sort of thing that they do and is exactly something they have done in the past (but I don't want to go down the rabbit hole of that season). Should Hannah feel betrayed? IMO absolutely she should. IMO anyone considering going on the show should take notice of the deceptions production is capable of - but then they sign a contract that forewarns them - in some cases probably without even reading it, and in other cases thinking that won't happen to them - right up until it does.

I also don't think they are scrambling to react; other than a somewhat critical interview of Haley by Lauren Zima they have been silent - IMO an odd PR response to a crisis unless silence IS the response because they wanted this crisis to come out as part of this season's story line.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:19 am

Astrobach wrote:And I thought he was already in Charlotte, NC for an ABC Food Tours... maybe he has added her after a job together?
JMO

She followed him 6hrs ago and he followed her an hr ago. Usually if it’s happening face to face the follows happen simultaneously mins apart. jmo
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:32 am

@Lucas15 So through reading your point of view and if true, then three things come out of it for me with some dramatic interpretation.

1. Tyler WAS her TRUE F1
2. They WANTED to prove that Jed is a lying scumbag who did come on the show not only promote his music but also with a gif and thereby bury him neck deep in poo
3. They wanted the door open for Hannah to find her way back to Tyler because he was THE ONE she truly loved and not Jed.
Adding, The Notebook
This is interesting because Ali had two obstacles to be with Noah.
1. Her mother who pushed her towards Lon
2. Lon whom Ali realized just wasn’t right for her
By clearing those two obstacles , she was able to be with Noah.

Tyler was never the second choice of Hannah’s heart. That’s enough for me. Also, they MIGHT come out of it engaged because that’s the way it was supposed to be in the first place.
If they orchestrated that, Hannah cannot be at fault for switching . This is the way tptb wanted it.

I cannot fully buy into your theory but I do see what you’re saying. As long as Tyler was her TRUE F1, I’m good because it didn’t make sense otherwise . But like @mislurking said, we haven’t seen everything unfold .
We just jumped to the end of the book. Hannah , go get your man! Jmo
Thank you for some insight

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:53 am

Just my thoughts on the model follow...he follows several. He worked with her I’m sure.

Anyways, Tyler will be in Charlotte today per his insta. Does anyone know why he and Matt will be there? My sister in law is there for the day. I can’t tell her my obsession with this guy or I’d tell her to track him down for me!! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:02 am

ABC Food tour . You can tell her it’s to support a wonderful charity  and that you’d like a lot of pics of one of it’s supporters. What was his name ? Oh yes, Tyler Cameron . giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:11 am

Sharnee wrote:snipped
2. They WANTED to prove that Jed is a lying scumbag who did come on the show not only promote his music but also with a gif and thereby bury him neck deep in poo
snipped

I'll just say this this way: IMO previously they wanted to bury someone neck deep in poo but they got outflanked and couldn't do it. This season IMO Jed has not been able to outflank them and as the poo is already out there, any outflanking opportunity he might have once had is now gone.

I do believe that Tyler is who she should have picked, and if left alone IMO the one she probably would have picked. I think there were aspects about Jed that seemed attractive to Hannah and they became leverage to manipulate her choice - but she didn't have all the information that we now have at the time she made her decision. IMO no matter how mature, experienced, or smart you are or aren't when it comes to making a decision, when your information is based on lies and misrepresentations you aren't going to make a good decision.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:23 am

Sharnee wrote:ABC Food tour . You can tell her it’s to support a wonderful charity  and that you’d like a lot of pics of one of it’s supporters. What was his name ? Oh yes, Tyler Cameron . giggling

Haha, I still don’t think she would do it. She’s with her mom and sister and my nephew. Her mom is working there for the day so I don’t even know what their day looks likes as far as activities go. Maybe they will just run into them....wouldn’t that be funny!?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:46 am

Did anyone see his story. He’s on a plane with Matt though

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:02 am

SarahD wrote:Did anyone see his story. He’s on a plane with Matt though

Let’s watch his feet after.

Oh wait.....he’s already said he’s doing another run in nyc this coming week so never mind.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:10 am

Julie81 wrote:
SarahD wrote:Did anyone see his story. He’s on a plane with Matt though

Let’s watch his feet after.

Oh wait.....he’s already said he’s doing another run in nyc this coming week so never mind.

The next run could be again this Tuesday the 2nd. Let's see where he goes for July 4th. This upcoming week should be interesting.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:23 am

Maybe I should join his run. But I’m so unhealthy I don’t want to be left behind!!! WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 2 2498057887

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki