SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:01 am

SarahD wrote:Maybe I should join his run. But I’m so unhealthy I don’t want to be left behind!!! WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 3 2498057887

Maybe Tyler can hold your hand giggling Go do it :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:03 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:snipped
2. They WANTED to prove that Jed is a lying scumbag who did come on the show not only promote his music but also with a gif and thereby bury him neck deep in poo
snipped

I'll just say this this way: IMO previously they wanted to bury someone neck deep in poo but they got outflanked and couldn't do it. This season IMO Jed has not been able to outflank them and as the poo is already out there, any outflanking opportunity he might have once had is now gone.

I do believe that Tyler is who she should have picked, and if left alone IMO the one she probably would have picked. I think there were aspects about Jed that seemed attractive to Hannah and they became leverage to manipulate her choice - but she didn't have all the information that we now have at the time she made her decision. IMO no matter how mature, experienced, or smart you are or aren't when it comes to making a decision, when your information is based on lies and misrepresentations you aren't going to make a good decision.

Thank you for your answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:17 am

Regarding Jed’s questionnaire do we know when he filled it out? He and Haley weren’t dating when he started the app process and even the first month or two of it, it may be truthful to say no. I AM NOT givin* him a bye as he should have let TPTB know when it changed but it may have been factual when completed. IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:30 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:snipped
2. They WANTED to prove that Jed is a lying scumbag who did come on the show not only promote his music but also with a gif and thereby bury him neck deep in poo
snipped

I'll just say this this way: IMO previously they wanted to bury someone neck deep in poo but they got outflanked and couldn't do it. This season IMO Jed has not been able to outflank them and as the poo is already out there, any outflanking opportunity he might have once had is now gone.

I do believe that Tyler is who she should have picked, and if left alone IMO the one she probably would have picked. I think there were aspects about Jed that seemed attractive to Hannah and they became leverage to manipulate her choice - but she didn't have all the information that we now have at the time she made her decision. IMO no matter how mature, experienced, or smart you are or aren't when it comes to making a decision, when your information is based on lies and misrepresentations you aren't going to make a good decision.

Agree!! Hannah would have definitely chose differently if she was presented with all the info. Plenty of contestants have come on the show and misrepresented themselves. What makes this so wrong is Jed was the final guy and took away Hannah’s and all of the other guys chance of having a honest (or maybe a better word is clean) season. Yes Luke has his problems and is awful and exhausting too but Jed will be remembered as the one who stole her season because he was the final guy.

This is why Tyler and Hannah have a good chance of exploring what might have been if they both choose. The ball is in their court. Imo

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:31 am

If they had a gf/bf back home, I can't imagine anyone being truthful in answering the question on a questionnaire about having a gf/bf. Maybe I'm just the azz here, as I know I would not have laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:55 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:Regarding Jed’s questionnaire do we know when he filled it out? He and Haley weren’t dating when he started the app process and even the first month or two of it, it may be truthful to say no.  I AM NOT givin* him a bye as he should have let TPTB know when it changed but it may have been factual when completed.  IMO

Good point. But if his agent actually was the one who suggested going on the show, and if it was for business/professional promotion only, I don't see why the agency or Jed would be forthcoming about Haley. It was all about promoting Jed and his music. If we take Jed at his words on the show and in his letter/conversations with Haley, The Bachelorette was just a platform for him -- he was not seeking a relationship.

Jed, Haley, and his agency are all complicit in this mess. Not sure about his friends and family though, Haley had met them all so they did know about her but it is unclear if Jed told them broke up, were on a break, etc... Jed's hometown is going to be interesting to watch. Jed's parents knew the show was a professional opportunity for him but they also knew about Haley.

Ugh! What a mess!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:35 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Regarding Jed’s questionnaire do we know when he filled it out?   He and Haley weren’t dating when he started the app process and even the first month or two of it, it may be truthful to say no.  I AM NOT givin* him a bye as he should have let TPTB know when it changed but it may have been factual when completed.  IMO

Didn't Haley say that he told her up front he had applied?

ETA:
According to Stevens, Wyatt told her three weeks into their relationship that he was in the casting process for The Bachelorette; he allegedly explained that he only planned to make it to the top five.
https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-jed-wyatts-ex-girlfriend-has-a-message-for-hannah-brown-exclusive-127440

That's when I would have told him to have a good life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:37 pm

I wonder if Jed's dad's IG rant that he had which was after HTD's was about Jed still going through with all this knowing he still had Haley back home. Reading it back again, I get a sense that Jed may have said he was in love with Hannah on HTD's and the dad is really questioning sincerity, like he felt he was influenced by "the bubble".
It's on this page if anyone wants to read it again https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5131p36-bachelorette-15-jed-wyatt-sleuthing-spoilers

Another thing, in RS podcast with Haley, she said when she finally did she Jed, he just said to her "it's weird, it's all just happening really fast". I don't get a sense of confidence in those words, maybe Jed was questioning it then or having second thoughts (which was at the CMA fest)
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:42 pm

@GuardianAngel I see it as poetic justice . If she stopped him from going on this show, he’d be sneaking around and picking up more girls behind her back and grabbing who knows how many butts. This way , she made a break from him and the tabloids warn other girls to mess with Jed at your own risk . There will be others but they can’t cry out. They’ve been warned. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:43 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I wonder if Jed's dad's IG rant that he had which was after HTD's was about Jed still going through with all this knowing he still had Haley back home.  Reading it back again, I get a sense that Jed may have said he was in love with Hannah on HTD's and the dad is really questioning sincerity, like he felt he was influenced by "the bubble".  
It's on this page if anyone wants to read it again https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5131p36-bachelorette-15-jed-wyatt-sleuthing-spoilers

Another thing, in RS podcast with Haley, she said when she finally did she Jed, he just said to her "it's weird, it's all just happening really fast".  I don't get a sense of confidence in those words, maybe Jed was questioning it then or having second thoughts (which was at the CMA fest)  

Thanks for bringing this over. From the link above, the bold is interesting or at the very least not a surprise to me.

no prodding, no suggestions, no disconnection from families and friends (that you confide in - you know - like in a real world).

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:Regarding Jed’s questionnaire do we know when he filled it out?   He and Haley weren’t dating when he started the app process and even the first month or two of it, it may be truthful to say no.  I AM NOT givin* him a bye as he should have let TPTB know when it changed but it may have been factual when completed.  IMO

Didn't Haley say that he told her up front he had applied?

ETA:
According to Stevens, Wyatt told her three weeks into their relationship that he was in the casting process for The Bachelorette; he allegedly explained that he only planned to make it to the top five.
https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-jed-wyatts-ex-girlfriend-has-a-message-for-hannah-brown-exclusive-127440

That's when I would have told him to have a good life.

If I remember correctly in RS podcast she met Jed in October but they had their first date Nov 1, 3 weeks after they started dating, he told her he had applied, but they agreed to continue since who knows if he'd even get a call. He did get a call in Feb that he had been cast, before they went to the Bahamas I know RS asked her specifically about the contradicting statements out there, she said her story has stayed the same, but that other media outlets take bits and pieces from the original and write their own story from that.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:51 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I wonder if Jed's dad's IG rant that he had which was after HTD's was about Jed still going through with all this knowing he still had Haley back home.  Reading it back again, I get a sense that Jed may have said he was in love with Hannah on HTD's and the dad is really questioning sincerity, like he felt he was influenced by "the bubble".  

Another thing, in RS podcast with Haley, she said when she finally did she Jed, he just said to her "it's weird, it's all just happening really fast".  I don't get a sense of confidence in those words, maybe Jed was questioning it then or having second thoughts (which was at the CMA fest)  

Like the bubble love burst ? Jed went way beyond F5 and now was stuck with a fiancé ? All shady things are possible when it comes to Jed. Maybe his song was I’m looking for another right Wyatt girl . Hugesmile
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki