SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:47 pm

Kas_256 wrote:Seriously loving all the posts from the official
Bachelorette socials at the moment. Laced with so many double meanings. It’s like they are addressing things without addressing them.

https://twitter.com/bacheloretteabc/status/1145044320510197762?s=21

What if it means Jed has nothing to say in defense and that’s his response . Just thinking out loud.
No response is a response

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:58 pm

notarose wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Mommyof2 but did these same Christians call out Ben Higgins who IMO wasn’t a saint in the FS and also Colton for the heavy make outs he did with some of the girls on his season? IA people should have a thick skin but the double standard applied to women is beyond appalling & hypocritical to me....jmho.

I think it had to do with her verbal comment.  If Ben or Colton would have said the same thing, I'm sure they would have been roasted too.  It doesn't necessarily have to do with gender, but people interpreted her comment as "I can do whatever I please, and Jesus will still love me."  That didn't sit well with with the Christian community.  Jmo.  

Within the Christian community you have same sex marriages in places of worship but also within the same religion you have churches that will not marry a couple unless they are heterosexual. I use this example to illustrate that the Christian community is not of a single mind. God is merciful vs fear the Lord aren’t just sayings. Where, on this spectrum, an individual’s beliefs lay makes a difference even if all believe in the 10 commandments and read the same bible.
I could see why Hannah’s brother being raised within his family's interpretation of Christianity would be taken aback by trolls with bible quotes in their profiles.
Hannah saying “I had sex and Jesus still loves me” is in direct contrast to Luke saying he slept with a lot of women before God spoke to him in the shower and he changed his way. Each represents a different interpretation of sexuality within the same faith - Christianity.
Some judge others; others judge themselves.

As a Christian, we try to abide by God's Holy Word, the Bible. Without taking this conversation into a religious debate, I believe Christians felt she was trying to say "I can do whatever I please and God will still love me." I disagree with her statement. Yes, God will still love us, but we are not to continue our sinful behavior. The Bible clearly says, confess, repent and turn from sin. I'm not judging her, but I felt she twisted that to fit what she wants to do. It also showed me just how immature she really is. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:04 pm

Lol I posted in the wrong thread . Sounds like the shackles are off of Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:09 pm

Sharnee wrote:Lol I posted in the wrong thread . Sounds like the shackles are off of Hannah
You posted in the general discussion thread which is a good place as well yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovepuggles Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:29 pm

Ash2214 wrote:The amount of people that watch the show and know about Tyler’s playlist are very few. I don’t think he cares about what we think or what some Reddit users think.

It’s the music that he’s listening to. The songs certainly seem to fit his current situation. I know for me, it’s a common thing to listen to songs that fit with my current mood. IMO, it’s been pretty clear for a while now that Tyler fell hard for Hannah, has been missing her post show, and over the last week or so has been making it known he’d take her back. He’s not trying to fool us of anything with his playlist. JMO

I agree with you. IMO- I usually listen to music that fit my mood as well. If you look at the songs, he added “sadder” songs when he first created the playlist. I’ve noticed the recent song additions to be more hopeful compared to “Dont check on me” by Chris brown ft. Justin Bieber.

ilovepuggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:38 pm

https://www.newsweek.com/hannah-brown-just-broke-her-bachelorette-engagement-according-new-spoilers-1446543

Tough to stay spoiled this Season

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:45 pm

I can't get over Tyler's taste in music. Love it.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:51 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 6 55977110
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 6 1a718710

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzRYZwDFGE0/?igshid=evvpqai482z8

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:55 pm

Anyone else think that they are not yet announcing the full break up with Jed for the sake of ABC wanting to keep viewers guessing and have people ‘ still rooting for them that they can work it out, poor Jed Forgive him ‘  kind of situation?
If Haley herself said there were ‘irreparable damages” , and she would not even consider going back to him, I don’t see any reason why Hannah would not feel the same way. And even worse because she was played in such a public way. I hope Hannah got to listen to Haley's Podcast. As we know, Hannah broke the engagement on Monday, the 24,  and Haley went on RS on the 27 after which many media outlets reported the added slight of Haley being cheated on by another woman before their trip to the Bahamas. Hard to avoid the info and it was most likely posted in her feed too...
I am grateful she found her way back to her inner power.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 6 1646190589
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:57 pm

Sharnee wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 6 55977110
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 6 1a718710

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzRYZwDFGE0/?igshid=evvpqai482z8

Holy Moly, when was that taken??? Jed is having a lot of free publicity right now! rofl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:02 pm

Astrobach wrote:Anyone else think that they are not yet announcing the full break up with Jed for the sake of ABC wanting to keep viewers guessing and have people ‘ still rooting for them that they can work it out, poor Jed Forgive him ‘  kind of situation?
If Haley herself said there were ‘irreparable damages” , and she would not even consider going back to him, I don’t see any reason why Hannah would not feel the same way. And even worse because she was played in such a public way. I hope Hannah got to listen to Haley's Podcast. As we know, Hannah broke the engagement on Monday, the 24,  and Haley went on RS on the 27 after which many media outlets reported the added slight of Haley being cheated on by another woman before their trip to the Bahamas. Hard to avoid the info and it was most likely posted in her feed too...
I am grateful she found her way back to her inner power.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 6 1646190589

Remember RS said he was “told” they were still together . They can tell him anything and yes, keep the suspense going . I think Hannah is in charge of the behind the scene narrative imo.

Notice the IG said Jed “pretended “ to be British ? Sounds like Jed. Mo

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:07 pm

Exactly! She is back in the saddle ! giggling
So when did this girl’s post come up? Recently? Very curious for the timeline of everything...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki