SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:43 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:Sooooo, Tyler's current insta story says that this weeks group run is postponed until Sunday.  He's 'out of town for the holidays'... am I reading too much into this??   Hugesmile

Hmmmm...interesting for him to postpone that run when it had already been set up. Maybe he had a Better Offer fingers crossed  like filming with Hannah followed by a safe house 4th of July visit with her Praying

IF Tyler goes real silent on SM, I think it'll be a big sign.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:51 pm

I’m shocked Steve doesn’t hate Tyler!!! He hates all the good looking, successful men on this show. Maybe bc Tyler has no tea relating to being a fckboi? Steve feels like he’s gotta protect the ettes I think so maybe that plays a role.

Or maybe (hopefully!!) he does know more than he’s saying and he’s heard real rumbles of Hannah and Tyler reconciling. This would be the BEST storyline evahhhh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:55 pm

Per Reddit, it was implied that Reality Steve may have been the one that told Tyler's family that he was F1 when he wasn't when the final guys were all still in Greece (not out of malice, he was just wrong), so he also may feel guilty for putting them through that.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:57 pm

Pleeeze Lawd...spare Tyler. Let him go to the zoo or, to a hotdog eating contest or, to a double-Dutch jump rope competition or, to a line dance lesson. Anywhere but to sign up to rescue Hannah the Hot Mess from the disaster she has made of her season. Let her call up one of the BN disposables. There are dozens. Several just got home from Paradise so they’re primed. Or, let her call on the real star of her season, Luke.

Surely Tyler is too smart to get caught up in this clusters—k of sloppy seconds and dysfunction.

Run Tyler....RUN!!!!!! Don’t let her hitch her three-wheeled wagon to your star just because it’s got a fresh coat of glittery paint. Underneath, it’s got windmill rust.

All my opinion.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:01 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Pleeeze Lawd...spare Tyler. Let him go to the zoo or, to a hotdog eating contest or, to a double-Dutch jump rope competition or, to a line dance lesson. Anywhere but to sign up to rescue Hannah the Hot Mess from the disaster she has made of her season. Let her call up one of the BN disposables. There are dozens. Several just got home from Paradise so they’re primed. Or, let her call on the real star of her season, Luke.

Surely Tyler is too smart to get caught up in this clusters—k of sloppy seconds and dysfunction.

Run Tyler....RUN!!!!!! Don’t let her hitch her three-wheeled wagon to your star just because it’s got a fresh coat of glittery paint. Underneath, it’s got windmill rust.

All my opinion.

Ah poor Hannah! I can see that perspective, but I also think she's pretty great, just super young. And maybe he just loves her as the hot mess she is?

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:04 pm

Wouldn't that be something if Tyler takes her back knowing he was most likely her third choice, she possibly had sex with Jed in the windmill, chose him as her F1 and accepted a proposal. Yeah, Tyler...run!! :Bendog
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovepuggles Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:05 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

I don't follow his playlist, but I was referring to the way he looks.  Clean cut.  Hannah seemed to be drawn to the edgy type of guys like Jed...and Bradley Cooper.  I hear Bradley is available now, Hannah!  laugh out loud  
Jmo

Just look up Tyler Cameron on Spotify - it's the same picture as his Instagram profile. 2/3 or more of the songs are Explicit. Smiley He actually has really good taste in music - I've been introduced to a few great R & B songs through him.

Oh I totally agree! I think Tyler is definitely has swagger and is super sexy. Most of his songs have explicit lyrics laugh out loud

ilovepuggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:07 pm

Why is everyone saying he was her third chouce? If she wanted Luke more she would have kept him. JMHO

Apparently she was very torn at the end and it doesn't surprise me she went with the guy who litetally said everything right and seemed perfect because he lied.

If Tyler does take Hannah back then great if not oh well but I don't buy he was the third choice

JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:12 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Wouldn't that be something if Tyler takes her back knowing he was most likely her third choice, she possibly had sex with Jed in the windmill, chose him as her F1 and accepted a proposal.  Yeah, Tyler...run!!

I don't think there's anything bad about Tyler taking Hannah back. This show isn't real life and if he really loves her and wants to be with her, that's all that matters. I think what's more important is if their lives fit well together. He seems happy in New York while she isn't settled anywhere at the moment - would she be willing to move to New York and see if they work together?

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:21 pm

What’s the deal with the sloppy seconds notion? Unless both parties are virgins, I think we’re all pretty much being passed down to the next person and that’s totally fine. It doesn’t make anyone less worthy because of it. JMO
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:22 pm

She’s a great girl who did absolutely nothing wrong IMO. She‘s young, she was conflicted and unsure, so she chose what feels familiar and ‚safe‘. And it‘s not just age and experience - some people are just bad at reading others. I’m one of them - I‘ve given chances to douchebags more than I‘d like to admit, most of my very closest friends are people that I initially disliked. But you know what - when you find that right person all of that doesn‘t even matter anymore. Bad judgements stay in the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:31 pm

beautifulxendings wrote:IF Tyler goes real silent on SM, I think it'll be a big sign.
He's probably tried to post where he is like 8,000 times but IG's acting up.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki