SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Julie81 Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:58 pm

What do you mean your son was in the pack this season, dogg? I’m confused. Lol

And yes, all those htd went well. I’m just excited to see Tyler’s. Even though he’s not f1, I know it will go well.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:04 pm

ReneeM wrote:
mercieme wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:I think Garret's hometown date went well.  That is when Becca said that she knew she loved him.  But y'all have had way more experience than me. ( i have been on these boards a long time, but I had to change my name because my son was in the pack this season....and oddly enough my name on this board was his.  Got on when he was in middle school. WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 75 1f605

Wait....WHAT?!?!?!
Yes this correct, Garrett F1 on Becca’s season had a HTD that went well with no drama so that stat about F1 HTDs being dramatic did not hold true for Becca’s season, Emily’s and Kaitlyn’s for that matter.
Josh's HTD also went well on Andi's season, and so did Jordan's for Jojo.
Thanks @ReneeM. Des’s also went well with both Brooks & Chris S.
@guardianangel, FYI re your post above regarding F1 HTDs above, it appears only Rachel’s has been dramatic in recent times but maybe you have a different perspective though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:04 pm

DeAnna - Jesse’s HTD went well (this is when he broke up with his GF too ... for what it’s worth. Broke up with her off camera before he kissed DeAnna for the first time. laugh out loud Take notes, Jed.)

Jason - Melissa’s HTD was good, but it had the weirdness/red flags not having her parents present. Molly’s HTD was good.

Jillian - Ed never had a HTD. She did meet his parents in Hawaii and it went well.

Jake - I think Vienna’s HTD was just fine? Idk. That season was not anything I paid close attention to.

Ali - Roberto had a great Hometown. So did Frank, for those who think he was real F1.

Brad - Emily has a good, if quiet hometown. Only Ricki was involved though, her parents weren’t there.

Ashley - JP had a great hometown.

Ben - Courtney’s hometown also went well. She told him she loved him and they had that fake wedding. laugh out loud

Emily - For all his faults, Jef’s Hometown date was probably his best date. Like it was good. That’s where he won the show, that date.

Sean - I guess Catherine’s date was iffy, though I wouldn’t exactly label it bad. Makes sense since he actually considered cutting her after hometowns.

Desiree - Chris had a great hometown. Brooks’ hometown was overshadowed with his doubts, for those that believe he was real F1.

Juan Pablo - Again, Nikki had a great hometown.

Andi - Josh had a good hometown.

Chris - Again, Whitney had a good hometown, and so did Becca for those that think she was real F1.

Kaitlyn - Did not have traditional hometowns, but things went well meeting Shawn’s family in Park City.

Ben - Lauren’s hometown was great. His F2 JoJo has a disastrous hometown date though.  

JoJo - Jordan’s hometown, great.

Nick - Again, Vanessa had a good hometown.

Rachel - I only half watched Rachel, can’t really speak to Bryan’s hometown.  But I think it went well? Maybe someone can correct me.

Arie - also only half watched until the switch. So someone can jump in to say how Lauren/Becca hometowns went.

Becca - Garrett had a great hometown.

Colton - I guess Cassie’s hometown was a bust.

What is my point? IMO, I’m not sure where the “F1 always has a bad hometown” argument is coming from. I think most of the time, with a few select exceptions, the F1 HTD goes quite well. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:08 pm

@sosleepy Just to add to your post.
Arie - Lauren's one was pretty bad. Becca's one turned out to be good.
Rachel - Bryan's one was edited bad but she even said after it went really well and didn't like the edit. Dean's was the worse HTD by far.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:10 pm

@sosleepy, thanks for that comprehensive list. I think Rachel’s was not as dramatic as we later found out, it was just the editing IMO. I am going to copy your post into the stats page yes

ETA - thanks @smg2587, I will copy your post as well to the stats page.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:21 pm

HEA wrote:one smile means nothing but the body language says tons.
but with tyler she probably had the spotlights and sun on her face so she was cringing her eyes imo... but with jed, the pic was taken inside and they are both on the side. I am not sure how jed would have stood better but he is holding her with his arms.

imo hannah is way more natural when she doesn't pose.

the pic in the middle was the week of the premiere.... does not seem to me that she wanted to break up. she looked very happy and imo much in love

Yeah, she obviously fell for Jed.  As we already know, he's F1. She's naive and easily manipulated and fell for Jed's lies. Hannah's smiles are authentically the smile of someone who wanted to find love but unfortunately, those smiles mean nothing (other than for purposes of sleuthing). The reason for those smiles were based on someone's manipulations and lies.  Jed came into this show with the intent to do that, manipulate her to stay long and eventually win. He's thinking he can just get away with it by coming clean late in the process when feelings are already involved.  He didn't come clean on night one because he'd been out of there on night one.  He wanted to be a household name first.

That second picture, probably she was still happy at that point. I really believe she stayed with him until s**t hit the fan. By then, she's only heard Jed's side, most probably a watered down version.  She was willing to work it through with Jed. Haley was just some girl in the past.  But then Haley's side came out and another girl came out proving he's a serial liar and cheater.  

At this point, the only people who have heard both sides (Jed's and Haley's)  are Hannah and TPTB. As rumors have it, she already broke it off, whether it's only because of the public pressure or that she has now proof of Jed's multiple lies and can't stand it, I guess we'll have to find out. The smile that will only matter is at the ATFR. These smiles are just appetizers.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:44 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:@Diana every body part is touching laugh out loud his head on hers, his arms wrapped around her, both of her hands in his... precious.
Their picture is the most intimate by far imo. I wonder if it was a conscious or subsconscious choice because I'm sure she had more intimate pictures of the other guys/less intimate pictures with Tyler.
I thought the same thing.

I’m not even going to talk about Luke’s picture laugh out loud but the pose/hug she’s doing with Peter and Jed is a pose I’ve done with my brother and guy friends before. The one with Tyler? I would never do that with them obviously. It’s far more romantic and intimate IMO.

IMHO it's only romantic on Tyler's side in this picture. Of course, each person looking at it will/can see it differently...IMHO Hannah was all in on Jed (sadly) by this point and she was just standing in Tyler's clutches having a picture taken. NO more.. NO less.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:02 pm

SarahD wrote:
but with tyler she probably had the spotlights and sun on her face so she was cringing her eyes imo... but with jed, the pic was taken inside and they are both on the side. I am not sure how jed would have stood better but he is holding her with his arms.

the pic in the middle was the week of the premiere.... does not seem to me that she wanted to break up. she looked very happy and imo much in love

Yeah, she obviously fell for Jed.  As we already know, he's F1. She's naive and easily manipulated and fell for Jed's lies. Hannah's smiles are authentically the smile of someone who wanted to find love but unfortunately, those smiles mean nothing (other than for purposes of sleuthing). The reason for those smiles were based on someone's manipulations and lies.  Jed came into this show with the intent to do that, manipulate her to stay long and eventually win. He's thinking he can just get away with it by coming clean late in the process when feelings are already involved.  He didn't come clean on night one because he'd been out of there on night one.  He wanted to be a household name first.

That second picture, probably she was still happy at that point. I really believe she stayed with him until s**t hit the fan. By then, she's only heard Jed's side, most probably a watered down version.  She was willing to work it through with Jed. Haley was just some girl in the past.  But then Haley's side came out and another girl came out proving he's a serial liar and cheater.  

At this point, the only people who have heard both sides (Jed's and Haley's)  are Hannah and TPTB. As rumors have it, she already broke it off, whether it's only because of the public pressure or that she has now proof of Jed's multiple lies and can't stand it, I guess we'll have to find out. The smile that will only matter is at the ATFR. These smiles are just appetizers.
All of this is why I have no interest in going back and forth about Hannah's body language with Jed during filming and who she was most into etc. She picked him, obviously there must have been strong feelings on her part for Jed because she got engaged to the guy. Yeah she's most into him, but their relationship was built on lies. The Jed that hannah thinks she's falling in love with on the show, doesn't exist. I think it says a lot that Hannah's seemingly already ended the relationship. Jmo.

Last edited by ReneeM on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:05 pm

I still believe Jed ‘s dad will be very vocal, suspicious, sarcastic, sceptic and definitely not welcome an engagement. He will say that cameras and so little time together is ridiculous. His major point will be that they are in a bubble and not real life.

I truly expect drama because his IG reflects his personality.

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:07 pm

ReneeM wrote:
SarahD wrote:

All of this is why I have no interest in going back and forth about Hannah's body language with Jed during filming and who she was most into etc. She picked him, obviously there must have been strong feelings on her part for Jed because she got engaged to the guy. Yeah she's most into him, but their relationship was built on lies. The Jed that hannah thinks she's falling in love with on the show, doesn't exist. I think it says a lot that Hannah's seemingly already ended the relationship. Jmo.

^ This. Preach, girl.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:07 pm

You guys saw her newest stories?

No way do I think a reconciliation with Jed is possible but I burst out laughing because of her captions “ bad boy club” “you dirty but I love you “  “we made up”...to her dog! Or maybe it’s a subliminal message?? I kid I kid!

Jmo, but not every sm is a bachelor related clue, and I am glad she has a life outside of the show.

She looks very nice (and very young) with little or no make up. IMO.

Last edited by sdmom on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:09 pm

https://instagram.com/alabamahannah?igshid=kwig6p9dzo4v

Sorry guys I have no idea how to add a photo/screen shot but Hannah’s instastory at the moment “we made up” - supposedly about the dog.......yet another under lying message to everyone 🤔🤔
The question is Jed or Tyler tho

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki