SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:12 pm

Hahahahahaha! No way she is with Jed. She is over him imo. Everyone is saying how proud they are of her. Have you seen the comments?! she is liking stuff that is only Peter and Tyler related. No joke this girl and her family are over Hed.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:14 pm

Kas_256 wrote:https://instagram.com/alabamahannah?igshid=kwig6p9dzo4v

Sorry guys I have no idea how to add a photo/screen shot but Hannah’s instastory at the moment “we made up” - supposedly about the dog.......yet another under lying message to everyone 🤔🤔
The question is Jed or Tyler tho

Not Jed. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:17 pm

Doubt it's Jed. She doesn't even know the real him. I would have to think if she and Tyler are back together -- it might be hard to be silent about it. I'd want to shout it from the rooftops personally.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:27 pm

sdmom wrote:You guys saw her newest stories?

No way do I think a reconciliation with Jed is possible but I burst out laughing because of her captions “ bad boy club” “you dirty but I love you “  “we made up”...to her dog! Or maybe it’s a subliminal message?? I kid I kid!

Jmo, but not every sm is a bachelor related clue, and I am glad she has a life outside of the show.

She looks very nice (and very young) with little or no make up. IMO.
True, but it's my experience that when people in this franchise are going through anything related to the show or their relationships, their SM reflects that. Lauren when her and Ben were going through their stuff posted a lot of drake songs. Kaitlyn when her and Shawn were on the last legs of their relationship was liking a bunch of sad quotes on IG. Becca posted this super emo IG story after Arie dumped her. It happens when they're happy too. When Rachel's season was airing and she was happy with Bryan, she was super into her season and would pop on SM after SHV's all excited and smiley, and even Jojo when all the rumors about Jordan were circulating, she was constantly liking lovey dovey stuff so we knew they were still good. Reading into Hannah's SM is how people could tell there was trouble in paradise (though at the time Tyler was thought to be F1) and how people could tell her and Jed were dunzo before RS said it. Yeah not everything has a deeper meaning but I don't see the harm in speculating. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:30 pm

Yeah, I think @alanna said it once, and it always stuck with me.... but with this crowd, social media actually tells the whole story. We’ve been able to sniff out break ups moooooonths in advance because these people are not subtle.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:33 pm

Some men are not demonstrative. Jed said that he can express his feelings thru music.

I met few men who could not express their feelings verbally but acts and I met some guys that were uncomfortable to show affection in public. Both were not insensitive, they were just not démonstrative men.

Some say a million times ILY, some very rarely. It doesn’t mean one love more. Imo

If Jed wanted out at F5, he would have done it one way or the other. Just taking step away from Hannah, starting to be cold. Done. But he didn’t. Went all in.

I am convinced he truly fell in love. I have seen it from day 1. He didn’t expect it. He probably did not want it. But he couldn’t control his feelings. Imo

I think again that after daddy’s anti engagement, Jed will have cold feet at FD. Hannah will be upset but she set her mind on Jed. They will spend the night together. Then clarify for both, one real with Jed who will change his mind and the other fake for Hannah to decide the day of the finale that the one is Jed.... when she knew for weeks... when she announced in Riga that she knew her husband was in thyroid.

I do not care about Jed’s past. This is continuously raised up but during the show, for me, two people fell in love. Time and reality caught up after and trust was destroyed.

Right now I concentrate on love and if they can go through this social media poop storm and start from fresh, they may date the normal way and move on.... or not.

It will all depends on Hannah level of feelings. She seems passionate so who knows. She can poop on him now or just cannot get him out of her system.

HER choice. Which will be interesting to see. I hope the SM haters will just stop interfering, but in that I would not bet a dime on this. Haters this year are quite something duh

JMO

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:34 pm

^ that being said, she’s not getting back with Jed. laugh out loud That’s the only piece of the puzzle I feel 99% sure about. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:40 pm

sosleepy wrote:^ that being said, she’s not getting back with Jed. laugh out loud That’s the only piece of the puzzle I feel 99% sure about. laugh out loud

I like your feelings.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:42 pm

Personally, I think when Hannah is publicly shading Jed and her family is publicly shading Jed there’s really no coming back from that. She’s done IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:46 pm

We made up? laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:53 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Personally, I think when Hannah is publicly shading Jed and her family is publicly shading Jed there’s really no coming back from that. She’s done IMO.
#WhatsAJed ?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:05 pm

Hannah fell in love with the idea of Jed because he misrepresented himself. Right from the start he lied. He proposed and had not even come clean yet. I could only imagine how she must have felt when he told his version of the story right after they became engaged. Must have been a shock. Luckily everything came out. She will be fine. I guess we will have to wait (unless RS gets word of what she is going to do) until the afr. Should be exciting!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki