SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:00 am

bleuberry wrote:Hannah loved Jed. Jed didn't love Hannah. The end laugh out loud. (JMO obviously)
. I’m not sure about that. I think he did fall in love with Hannah. Maybe he wasn’t expecting to. I just find it hard to believe he’d propose etc if he wasn’t sincere. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:05 am

Just Looking wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Hannah loved Jed. Jed didn't love Hannah. The end laugh out loud. (JMO obviously)
. I’m not sure about that.  I think he did fall in love with Hannah.  Maybe he wasn’t expecting to.  I just find it hard to believe he’d propose etc if he wasn’t sincere.  JMO

Kind of like he wouldn't tell one woman he loves her and then cheat on her with another woman and text the one he is cheating with while sitting with the first one? :uptonogood

Last edited by Sprite on Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling.)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:05 am

There have been reports after filming that Jed has grabbed other women's butts -- does that sound like a man "in love" with Hannah? It doesn't to me IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:11 am

Just Looking wrote:
. I’m not sure about that.  I think he did fall in love with Hannah.  Maybe he wasn’t expecting to.  I just find it hard to believe he’d propose etc if he wasn’t sincere.  JMO

It can only be sincere if he came out before he proposed. How can he expect to have a relationship let alone marriage based on lies?

We don’t know yet when he came out, we just know it happened in Greece. We also do not know what he said. So that sincerity, his integrity and love are all up in the air and we’ll see if they are all garbage during the final episode. All Jmo

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:33 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Does it matter what her body language is with Jed? It was all built on a bed of lies.

6 week relationship and she bailed, peeps. That’s all I need to know about them.

It sort of matters to me because from a sleuthing standpoint, and studying the edit, for me it's more proof that Jed was her F1 from the beginning. Not because she has a bad picker, not because she is young or naive, but because she fell for him and I clearly saw that. This was before all was revealed and IMHO the edit showed it. JMO

The F1's HTD historically doesn't go well so even if the ex's stories didn't come out, IMHO his HTD would probably not go well either. I'm sure the F2's HTD will be perfect in every way, same as every other F2's HTD.

Yes, @GuardianAngel.  Some of us have seen their connection from the M&G.  

Agree.

Also each season, many members talk about the mandatory bump on the road with the F1 and the lead. Luke was too obvious and somehow never an option to me. For me I immediately connected with Jed ‘s father who ranted about the show and engagement in this unreal bubble. My first clue was the zoom panel on Jed when Hannah gave the FIR at Luke. Then Jed had no intro video and his arrival was in the middle of the pack. So he was immediately on my radar. Something about the edits did not match the initial Tyler spoilers. Imo

RS was wrong and changed mind a couple of times. I trust my instinct and here I was right to stick to it. Because sometimes I wished another ending doesn’t mean it happened or will happen. That is why this board is interesting: I always find people seeing what I see. To be in the minority doesn’t mean I am wrong  too and that keeps me going to sleuth and compare Hugesmile

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:45 am

Something isn’t sitting right with me with Hannah’s Instagram stories earlier. I’m not one for conspiracy theories, but it felt so incredibly staged. Also, if the final one was truly about her dog, why is most of the story focused on the trees? I usually take things at face value, but IMO, something is up with that one.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:09 am

okkaayy wrote:Something isn’t sitting right with me with Hannah’s Instagram stories earlier. I’m not one for conspiracy theories, but it felt so incredibly staged. Also, if the final one was truly about her dog, why is most of the story focused on the trees? I usually take things at face value, but IMO, something is up with that one.

I am interested to know more Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:55 am

ReneeM wrote:
SarahD wrote:
HEA wrote:one smile means nothing but the body language says tons.
but with tyler she probably had the spotlights and sun on her face so she was cringing her eyes imo... but with jed, the pic was taken inside and they are both on the side. I am not sure how jed would have stood better but he is holding her with his arms.

imo hannah is way more natural when she doesn't pose.

the pic in the middle was the week of the premiere.... does not seem to me that she wanted to break up. she looked very happy and imo much in love

Yeah, she obviously fell for Jed.  As we already know, he's F1. She's naive and easily manipulated and fell for Jed's lies. Hannah's smiles are authentically the smile of someone who wanted to find love but unfortunately, those smiles mean nothing (other than for purposes of sleuthing). The reason for those smiles were based on someone's manipulations and lies.  Jed came into this show with the intent to do that, manipulate her to stay long and eventually win. He's thinking he can just get away with it by coming clean late in the process when feelings are already involved.  He didn't come clean on night one because he'd been out of there on night one.  He wanted to be a household name first.

That second picture, probably she was still happy at that point. I really believe she stayed with him until s**t hit the fan. By then, she's only heard Jed's side, most probably a watered down version.  She was willing to work it through with Jed. Haley was just some girl in the past.  But then Haley's side came out and another girl came out proving he's a serial liar and cheater.  

At this point, the only people who have heard both sides (Jed's and Haley's)  are Hannah and TPTB. As rumors have it, she already broke it off, whether it's only because of the public pressure or that she has now proof of Jed's multiple lies and can't stand it, I guess we'll have to find out. The smile that will only matter is at the ATFR. These smiles are just appetizers.
All of this is why I have no interest in going back and forth about Hannah's body language with Jed during filming and who she was most into etc. She picked him, obviously there must have been strong feelings on her part for Jed because she got engaged to the guy. Yeah she's most into him, but their relationship was built on lies. The Jed that hannah thinks she's falling in love with on the show, doesn't exist. I think it says a lot that Hannah's seemingly already ended the relationship. Jmo.

Arie got engaged to Becca & Jason got engaged to Melissa and these were not their true f1 picks . IMO TPTB knew very well about Jed's GF and wanted and expected the drama, they could care less if Hannah finds love as long as they get the viewers. The producers are NOT the leads friend . I can imagine what lies they fed to Hannah about Tyler to sway her to picking Jed. I hope in the end she gets a happy ending out of this mess. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:52 am

^^Totally agree that their relationship was built on lies.  Hannah fell in love with Jed based on deceit.  He misrepresented himself and the further along the show went, the deeper the deceit got.  Their relationship from the beginning was built on a foundation that was not solid.  It crumbled or was weakened right after the engagement when he told her a “watered down version” of the truth.  Then more came out as people were reaching out to Hannah and the family privately and Haley’s story broke.  The foundation was completely washed away at that point.  Hannah did not get a happy ending but as Fleiss said Hannah is  “still on her journey”.  Either she is single or she is “back together “ with Tyler and they are going to date and see where it goes.  Not sure if Tyler even proposed or not at the final rose ceremony before she sent him away.  Excited to see how it all plays out.
I disagree with some that think Tyler would come back and propose (whether he already did or not)   I can see a coming back to date in the real world but not an engagement.  But again, nothing surprises me with this show!  😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:05 am

ReneeM wrote:True, but it's my experience that when people in this franchise are going through anything related to the show or their relationships, their SM reflects that. Lauren when her and Ben were going through their stuff posted a lot of drake songs. Kaitlyn when her and Shawn were on the last legs of their relationship was liking a bunch of sad quotes on IG. Becca posted this super emo IG story after Arie dumped her. It happens when they're happy too. When Rachel's season was airing and she was happy with Bryan, she was super into her season and would pop on SM after SHV's all excited and smiley, and even Jojo when all the rumors about Jordan were circulating, she was constantly liking lovey dovey stuff so we knew they were still good. Reading into Hannah's SM is how people could tell there was trouble in paradise (though at the time Tyler was thought to be F1) and how people could tell her and Jed were dunzo before RS said it. Yeah not everything has a deeper meaning but I don't see the harm in speculating. Jmo.
IA. There was also Colton with all his cuddling puppies and kittens. He wasn’t exactly subtle. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 78 1f60d

Typically, TPTB don’t seem to care that much though (unless you get papped with your F1’s sister’s famous BF, or actually spoil a SHV).

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:31 am

HEA wrote:I still believe Jed ‘s dad will be very vocal, suspicious, sarcastic, sceptic and definitely not welcome an engagement. He will say that cameras and so little time together is ridiculous. His major point will be that they are in a bubble and not real life.

I truly expect drama because his IG reflects his personality.

Jmo

I think this is were Jed's father's IG rant comes in. Yes, it was posted after HTD's but I think Jed's dad knew about his plan to get out at F5, but Jed told him he was going to stay. He probably saw Jed as being in the "bubble", and not being realistic especially with Haley home waiting for him.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:56 am

blueblues wrote:

Typically, TPTB don’t seem to care that much though (unless you get papped with your F1’s sister’s famous BF, or actually spoil a SHV).

It's time for Hannah to snapchat herself in bed with Tyler. Is snapchat even a thing still? Anyway, we need some more solid proof!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki