SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Minney Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:44 am

yana_bach wrote:
blueblues wrote:

Typically, TPTB don’t seem to care that much though (unless you get papped with your F1’s sister’s famous BF, or actually spoil a SHV).

It's time for Hannah to snapchat herself in bed with Tyler. Is snapchat even a thing still? Anyway, we need some more solid proof!

It’s one of the reasons I think Tyler’s taken to twitter more this season, less likely to spoil his location and whereabouts than an IG pic. Not saying he’s been with Hannah during his twitter sprees but whatever he is up to he wants to keep private. Maybe tptb even recommended it so fans can speculate their location.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:14 am

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 79 1710264613 ^^^^I have no doubt she has been talking with Tyler.  Doesn’t mean I think they will get back together but for sure they have been talking and at the very least he has been a supportive friend to her.  I’m sure she is talking or texting with others too.  Even if it is just surface stuff with then offering support etc.

I agree that Tyler wants to keep things close to the vest and likes being private.

Last edited by LaineyG on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:32 am

Minney wrote:snipped

It’s one of the reasons I think Tyler’s taken to twitter more this season, less likely to spoil his location and whereabouts than an IG pic. Not saying he’s been with Hannah during his twitter sprees but whatever he is up to he wants to keep private. Maybe tptb even recommended it so fans can speculate their location.

Maybe we need to "follow the tweet" instead of "follow the feet".

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:43 am

^^^^ hahaha! Love this. Let’s watch the feet and the tweets. ;)

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:44 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Minney wrote:snipped

Maybe we need to "follow the tweet" instead of "follow the feet".

As long as the feet and the tweet mean they are together I am good! :yes:

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:53 am

Maybe the feet follow the tweet (at least sooner or later ...)

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:55 am

@Lainey G. I am not sure about Hannah talking to any of the others, though. Tyler is the only one who has publicly defended her and he has done it consistently. He's the only one who has really had her back. Hopefully, she sees that. I do believe that Tyler and her have been communicating, though. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:01 pm

suzq wrote:@Lainey G. I am not sure about Hannah talking to any of the others, though.  Tyler is the only one who has publicly defended her and he has done it consistently. He's the only one who has really had her back. Hopefully, she sees that.  I do believe that Tyler and her have been communicating, though. JMO.

I believe she does see that! ;). :yes: But you could be right about the other guys. They prob want the first time she sees and talks to them is at the MTA.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:48 pm

Per usual, I’m just throwing this out there. Tyler hasn’t posted a current IG story of himself or his location in 24 hours. We know Hannah will have to be in LA very soon for the MTA on Tuesday. She and Tyler were both just active on IG 3 minutes apart.

Not saying this confirms anything or that they’re currently in LA together. Tyler or Hannah can pop up somewhere at any second, but it’s worth noting.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:00 pm

Has it been discussed that a) TC left a comment on the bachelorette IG vid last night of Cary saying help a guy out, what are sequence? and b) HB added Coffee by Miguel to her playlist today, again a song featured on his story and it’s on his Spotify? I have to think they’re at least a very amicable lead and F2 if there’s nothing more going on.

Last edited by teamfiercelove on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:02 pm

@teamfiercelove yes it is on his list.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:04 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:Has it been discussed that a) TC left a comment on the bachelorette IG vid last night of Cary saying help a guy out, what are sequence? and b) HB added Coffee by Miguel to her playlist today, again a song featured on his story and it’s on his Spotify? I have to think they’re at least a very amicable lead and F2 if there’s nothing more going on.
is she a pop music person? i thought she was more into country music so adding all this pop music, especially the ones that tyler has played seems significant. on the other hand, are these pop songs she's adding on the current charts? she might be avoiding country music because of a certain country music singer.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki