SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:05 pm

@teamfiercelove wow. She added Coffee by Miguel? Tyler posted that to his IG story after the Scotland episode when they were rolling around in the bed. 

So Hannah has now added Coffee by Miguel, Cross me by Ed Sheeran, and Panini by Lil Nas - all songs that Tyler has on his playlist or has posted to his IG story. This is good laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:12 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@teamfiercelove wow. She added Coffee by Miguel? Tyler posted that to his IG story after the Scotland episode when they were rolling around in the bed. 

So Hannah has now added Coffee by Miguel, Cross me by Ed Sheeran, and Panini by Lil Nas - all songs that Tyler has on his playlist or has posted to his IG story. This is good laugh out loud

Wow! This is getting good. She added coffee!! Okay would Hannah be adding Miguel “coffee” on her own?! I think not. Does everyone know what coffee stands for in the song?? Hugesmile

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:17 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@teamfiercelove wow. She added Coffee by Miguel? Tyler posted that to his IG story after the Scotland episode when they were rolling around in the bed. 

Also Sunflower, right? And I think I might be missing another one? She also added Drops of Jupiter... which I think is totally random considering how old that song is, and everything else on her playlist is pretty current.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:18 pm

LaineyG wrote:

Wow! This is getting good.   She added coffee!!   Okay would Hannah be adding Miguel “coffee” on her own?!  I think not.  Does everyone know what coffee stands for in the song??  Hugesmile

:rosiecolored No way they're not together. And in love.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:19 pm

@LaineyG His entire playlist is about that pretty much. Makes me blush!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:19 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:Has it been discussed that a) TC left a comment on the bachelorette IG vid last night of Cary saying help a guy out, what are sequence? and b) HB added Coffee by Miguel to her playlist today, again a song featured on his story and it’s on his Spotify? I have to think they’re at least a very amicable lead and F2 if there’s nothing more going on.
is she a pop music person? i thought she was more into country music so adding all this pop music, especially the ones that tyler has played seems significant. on the other hand, are these pop songs she's adding on the current charts? she might be avoiding country music because of a certain country music singer.
'Coffee' is 4 years old. & its r&b not pop. I might be selling Hannah short but she doesn't strike me as the type that frequently listens to r&b, much less songs 4 years old, much less a song that didn't really achieve mainstream popularity. The other songs can be dismissed as coincidence because of newness or popularity but not this one imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:21 pm

HEA wrote:
okkaayy wrote:Something isn’t sitting right with me with Hannah’s Instagram stories earlier. I’m not one for conspiracy theories, but it felt so incredibly staged. Also, if the final one was truly about her dog, why is most of the story focused on the trees? I usually take things at face value, but IMO, something is up with that one.

I am interested to know more Smiley

I feel like most of her stories have a double meaning. The notebook story. Chill plan, best plan. We made up. A second chance to do it better. Just the ones off the top of my head. Add that to her SM likes. The tweet where it said mmm mmm mmm about Tyler. She liked another yesterday from LZ that said Peter and Tyler please. Just to name a few. Tyler as well. His pizza story where he added you’re the ONE that I want. His likes and comments I guess we shall see.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:23 pm

ReneeM wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:Has it been discussed that a) TC left a comment on the bachelorette IG vid last night of Cary saying help a guy out, what are sequence? and b) HB added Coffee by Miguel to her playlist today, again a song featured on his story and it’s on his Spotify? I have to think they’re at least a very amicable lead and F2 if there’s nothing more going on.
is she a pop music person? i thought she was more into country music so adding all this pop music, especially the ones that tyler has played seems significant. on the other hand, are these pop songs she's adding on the current charts? she might be avoiding country music because of a certain country music singer.
'Coffee' is 4 years old. & its r&b not pop. I might be selling Hannah short but she doesn't strike me as the type that frequently listens to r&b, much less songs 4 years old, much less a song that didn't really achieve mainstream popularity. The other songs can be dismissed as coincidence but not this one imo.
If she also starts adding songs from H.E.R., Kehlani, Ella Mai, then I will start suspecting something is up. I would not consider them main-stream artists. They're kind of a niche group in r&b. I'm all for it because it means she has great taste in music laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:24 pm

ReneeM wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:
'Coffee' is 4 years old. & its r&b not pop. I might be selling Hannah short but she doesn't strike me as the type that frequently listens to r&b, much less songs 4 years old, much less a song that didn't really achieve mainstream popularity. The other songs can be dismissed as coincidence because of newness or popularity  but not this one imo.
sounds very significant!

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:28 pm

ReneeM wrote:'Coffee' is 4 years old. & its r&b not pop. I might be selling Hannah short but she doesn't strike me as the type that frequently listens to r&b, much less songs 4 years old, much less a song that didn't really achieve mainstream popularity. The other songs can be dismissed as coincidence because of newness or popularity  but not this one imo.
I have been very wary of the reuniting theories but Hannah listening to Coffee has me  WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 80 1f440  because it is so different to her usual type of music.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:29 pm

I feel like Hannah adding Coffee by Miguel is such a big clue that they’re at least in touch IMO. 

Tyler went for a walk after the Scotland episode and this is the song he was listening to. It’s such a loved up song that we thought this meant he and Hannah were still good (he was still the spoiled F1). It’s an old song. It’s years old, not overly popular, and it’s not the type of music Hannah clearly listens to per her playlists. Of course there are coincidences, but this would have to be a ginormous coincidence IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:31 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I feel like Hannah adding Coffee by Miguel is such a big clue that they’re at least in touch IMO. 

Tyler went for a walk after the Scotland episode and this is the song he was listening to. It’s such a loved up song that we thought this meant he and Hannah were still good (he was still the spoiled F1). It’s an old song. It’s years old, not overly popular, and it’s not the type of music Hannah clearly listens to per her playlists. Of course there are coincidences, but this would have to be a ginormous coincidence IMO.
i still think they are not allowed to be in touch but these songs and social media signals are their way of communicating.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+78
Dutchy23
nannymargie
Billysmom
LynnTa
lleyki