SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty 90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:28 pm

There are so many spin off's with this franchise it's difficult to keep up. I've created one thread to discuss any of the spin off's.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun May 10, 2020 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:42 pm

Before the 90 day's Premier's next Sunday. I need to get the details of this show. Is it the couples that will be on the next season?

It's confusing because the next season it's not the same people?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:44 pm

About 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days

Follow couples who have an existing relationship online, but haven't met in person. We'll experience their journey as they travel to the other's foreign country for the first time in an attempt to establish an in-person relationship and start the K-1 visa process.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Before the 90 day's Premier's next Sunday. I need to get the details of this show. Is it the couples that will be on the next season?

It's confusing because the next season it's not the same people?

GA - it's all confusing as far as I'm concerned. Also, too much drama, which is why I've stopped watching this show. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:51 am

90 Day Fiance is couples who have met and are planning on getting married where Before The 90 Days are the ones who are just starting off their relationships, though some do actually get married. There's one couple this season who is a continuation of last season- Darcey and Tom. This show is one of my guilty pleasures. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think that's why it's confusion, because there are other couples from other season's in the mix.

So are these ones going to be in the next season of 90 Day Fiance or what happens to these people?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:52 pm

Before the 90 days, I didn't realize it started at 8pm Eastern. I missed 1/2 hour or so. Yvonne going to England to meet some guy she's never facetimed with and only saw pics on IG. She is widowed with 6 children. She lied about her age, told him she was 45? or 41? but she's really 51!

I just saw a commercial for another spin off, 90 Day What Now. dizzy Some familiar faces.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:38 pm

There are red flags all over the place with all these couples. dizzy

It is unreal how some can be so naive.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:35 pm

dizzy

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:45 am

Don't know all their names yet so for now it will be "that guy/girl, she and he" laugh out loud

I can not with the older gals who want the younger guys. Like why?? 90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 623245435 Also the short no neck guy who used mayo in his hair 90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1838857674 though I guess it does something good to your hair. Already a bad start when you've broken up 3 times and haven't even fully met/lived together.

Darcey trying on wedding dresses of course dizzy

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA they all seem like one big mess. I too cannot stand the older ones going after the younger guys. It's so obvious what they are after and they are too immature to realize they are being used.

I saw Darcy preview trying on wedding dresses, but is she actually on the show or was that for the other new spin off 90 Day What Now? I also saw her ex, which I thought was a nice guy, forget his name, looks like he's also part of a spin off.

ETA: 90 day What now is only online, and of course I can't view it.

Link to view.

The digital spinoff will be available on TLC GO, the TLC streaming service

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Darcy's new guy is Tom, every season they bring a previous couple back for "updates". The season of "What Now?" airing in April is showing updates of past couples from 90 Days and the spinoffs.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum