SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm glad I have you to keep me straight! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:10 pm

He hasn't told her he's 4'11 and not 5'2, he hasn't told her he doesn't want more children, and bought her an expensive ring. dizzy I forget his name but he's on his way to the Philippines to meet his g/f who's younger than his daughter.

I can't see any of these couples getting married but I'm sure they'll prove me wrong. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:15 pm

Geoffrey is on his way to Moscow. His g/f speaks good English.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:21 pm

Her friends convince her to not stay in the same hotel room when he arrives and she meets him at the airport.

Lisa is flying to Nigeria! He's a young guy, rapper, who wants to be famous. hehehe She's never been out of the USA and she's going to Africa?? laugh out loud

I can't believe there are people out there that do this! laugh out loud

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:31 pm

Avery at her parents house to tell them she is going to Australia. They apparently didn't know anything about him.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:32 pm

laugh out loud Grandma, aren't there fellows in Washington?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:29 pm

I feel so bad for Yolanda, whose bf is from London apparently. I feel like she's being catfished since he has no idea which airport she needs to fly too. Then he deletes his IG. Yikes. The guy who likes the girl younger then his daughter is named Ted. Why does he keep sending gifts and $$!? :crazed Lisa already jealous of her rapper guy's fame laugh out loud yeah that's not going to work out for her. laugh out loud These poor people think this is all going to go well laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:04 pm

Yolanda is definitely being taken for. It's frustrating to watch because she just doesn't see it even though there are red flags for her.

Recap of last week. Darcy looks so different. Plus her lips look ridiculous.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:09 pm

^^ Yep even her daughter is catching on to the red flags but Yolanda just doesn't want to believe them. Sad.

Darcy has had some work done! Not good either.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:49 pm

I find it hard to believe they do any background checks. Go to the link for the full story which is pretty disgusting.

’90 Day Fiancé’ Star Geoffrey Paschel Responds To Petition To Kick Him Off The Show After Disturbing Allegations Surface

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:28 pm

Yikes! That's not good if true! makes you question if the backgrounds do happen and they just somehow miss on checking everything.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:33 pm

Darcy's lips looks like a botox job gone wrong. And omg she has a twin sister who's lips are just as bad if not worse! Horrible!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - Before The 90 Days - Season 4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum