SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:13 am

luvstx wrote:And I still pray that that ugly Randi Rahm gown with the ponytail is from the F3 RC and not the FRC.
Why?? It would be such an appropriate dress for the f1 she chose imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:17 am

luvstx wrote:I've been watching this show from the beginning (o.k. couldn't stomach JPG, Brad 1.0, Matt Grant and Deanna) but can't answer this question...

Is it odd that we haven't gotten any caps from LCDs and MTPs yet??  
I think they are holding out due to current events. We were shown both Becca’s and Rachel’s in FRC gowns prior to this time. After Luke leaves next week, they may show more since only 2 weeks left then...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:19 am

mercieme wrote:
luvstx wrote:I've been watching this show from the beginning (o.k. couldn't stomach JPG, Brad 1.0, Matt Grant and Deanna) but can't answer this question...

I think they are holding out due to current events. We were shown both Becca’s and Rachel’s in FRC gowns prior to this time. After Luke leaves next week, they may show more since only 2 weeks left then...jmo.

I think we may have seen Hannah in her’s as well.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:25 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I think we may have seen Hannah in her’s as well.
We shall see but i think it was her F3 RC dress that was shown.....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:35 am

Peter's family is super sweet!! Wouldn't mind him as the next Bach.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 8367-910 thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 I_got_13 thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 E5kqdm15 thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:48 am

Huge smile on my face during H&T's date. PINKHEART My heart while he's talking about his dad. Upset

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 8367-910 thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 I_got_13 thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 E5kqdm15 thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:09 am

I’m still watching the last half hour of tonight’s episode, but all I keep thinking is poor Hannah is probably wanting to smash her TV watching her date with Jed! :angryemotion

I loved Peter’s date and his wonderfully authentic family .... I definitely think he could make a good Bachelor. I thought their flying date was so sweet.

What can I say about Tyler? Hot, hot, hot :yes: They have such great chemistry for sure! His family seems very authentic and caring as well.

Without a doubt, the first two dates were the best IMHO

Jed’s father seemed nice, although I didn’t feel his mother was very positive at all .... I also found Jed’s mother’s toast interesting, given the circumstances ... she said “Here’s to everyone trusting their intuition and gut every day - when you speak (or stick) to your truth it’s beneficial to everybody.”

Best part about Jed’s date was the adorable dog! giggling

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:23 am

Yup they certainly saved the worst for last .jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:28 am

Jed we get it you are a "singer". :headbanging

"i love you" "hey beautiful" funny he told another girl that like a month prior to this date. no no

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:31 am

gross i can't believe Hed told Hannah he was in love with her in the music studio Rolling Eyes i think he got confused...he obviously meant to say i am in love with being in the studio and making my dreams come true and using you to do it - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:32 am

LeapofFaith wrote:gross i can't believe Hed told Hannah he was in love with her in the music studio Rolling Eyes i think he got confused...he obviously meant to say i am in love with being in the studio and making my dreams come true and using you to do it - jmo

Not the most romantic place to profess his love to a woman. Self centered much!

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:44 am

Thoughts on the HTDs

- I love both Tyler’s and Peter’s family. Both dads made me cry

- Tyler seems to have gone through a lot of hardships (family losses, divorce, dad almost dying) that I feel developed his level of maturity and can put things in perspective.

- I really believe Luke would have been F1 after their date. She said she was falling in love with him and it really feels their spiritual connection Is the primary foundation. His family was pretty great too but it seems the Luke they know and the Luke we’ve seen are two different people.

- Jed’s family is mean AF especially his sister and mom. I thought the toast of his mom was quite interesting talking about gut and intuition. Seriously, the family thought Hannah could ruin his non-existent career. Ummm, excuse me Mrs Wyatt, Hannah has more than 1M followers over your no-name son.  I know she’s a mom concerned for his son, but compared to the 3 other mothers we met, she’s my least fave. I liked Luke’s mom actually. Jed’s post is an exaggeration and was done to pre-empt any hate that would come their way.  I think it’s because his current issue and the way they were during the HTD would have resulted in a lot more hate.

Jed’s HTD could be ranked as one of the worst in history of the Bachelor and the Bachelorette.

Last edited by SarahD on Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Norcalgal
Fan4life
Amethyst
northernviewer
Emilia23_12