SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:57 am

SeekAny wrote:Was it just me or when we saw the lighthouse in Jupiter, did you quickly do a double take .... wait that’s not a windmill is it?! giggling

I couldn’t help but wonder if Hannah got confused and meant to say that she did it in a lighthouse twice. thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:59 am

I think soon , it won’t be just the HTD viewed as the worst for Jed. Even in the new preview the cameras pan to Jed ti catch hid body language telling more lies. His whole family sucked and now his sister’s bestie is throwing shade at Tyler when Tyler keeps quiet . Smug people imo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:05 am

Sharnee wrote:I think soon , it won’t be just the HTD viewed as the worst for Jed. Even in the new preview the cameras pan to Jed ti catch hid body language telling more lies. His whole family sucked and now his sister’s bestie is  throwing shade at Tyler when Tyler keeps quiet . Smug people imo

wait what who is throwing shade at my tyler!!!!!??????what did she say Suspect
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:09 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Sharnee wrote:I think soon , it won’t be just the HTD viewed as the worst for Jed. Even in the new preview the cameras pan to Jed ti catch hid body language telling more lies. His whole family sucked and now his sister’s bestie is  throwing shade at Tyler when Tyler keeps quiet . Smug people imo

Check your PM Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:11 am

luvstx wrote:I've been watching this show from the beginning (o.k. couldn't stomach JPG, Brad 1.0, Matt Grant and Deanna) but can't answer this question...

Is it odd that we haven't gotten any caps from LCDs and MTPs yet??  

Yes, I’ve been noticing this as well and it is very unusual. Something’s up for sure. They still have a lot of media attention and confusion and maybe they are taking advantage of this confusion to not give away the original ending. Which would put all those rumors to rest. Some are convinced that Jed was engaged and got broken up with recently in a dramatic twist after Haley’s article. Some still think that Tyler is and always was the final guy. Peter is the wild card right now and could have been somehow underestimated. TPTB did not expect or like to lose control of their narrative with this whole JedGate crisis but are now rubbing their hands in glee with the added exposure and controversies.

JMO

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:12 am

LeapofFaith wrote:

Thanks @mercime

Last edited by Sharnee on Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:13 am

@Sharnee, you have to remove the Reddit link from your post. Not allowed here per forum rules yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:24 am

Jed should really look in the mirror before he attacks Luke. I’d say after this date, Luke is a better man than he is.

Luke apologized to Hannah during their sit down at the date. He knows he caused Hannah grief but I can almost see where it’s coming from. That spiritual connection was really hard for both Hannah and Luke to throw away.  

Luke also posted something on Instagram that shows he is remorseful.

With Jed, he kept lying under his breath and then that nasty
post hinting he will counter whatever that’s been said when he can talk. For someone remorseful, he would have already posted something like Luke’s post or Garret's during Becca’s season.

He’s so self-righteous it makes me so mad.  This is what I expect, we will continue to see him to get worse and the editing seems to have been changed. I thought during the music date, he would come clean when he talked about his chest beating so fast but he just said ILY when his words are laced with lies. I think that’s why his heart is beating so fast. It was his body’s gut reaction for lying.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:29 am

Just started the episode. Peter's family was very emotional and have very good hearts. You could tell they are worried about him getting hurt. I can't help but feel sorry for Peter in this. He keeps talking about his feelings and saying how happy he is to be with her. And most of the of the date she ignored what he was saying. Also man she has a hard time coming up with good things to say about their relationship. All she said was he snuck up on me and I need to see where he falls in my heart at the beginning.  Also she seemed to keep kissing him as she was leaving to not hear the "I love you." I just never saw if between them. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:30 am

@SarahD And he is going to show how he is a hypocrite and manipulator imo

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:43 am

yup he's continuing to show his true colors, which is garbage. Such a POS.

Hannah tweeted this after Jed's mom's toast:

Hannah Brown
@AlabamaHannah
good toast. good message. cheers! 🍻#TheBachlorette
6:33 PM · Jul 8, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

Hannah now knows there was something behind that toast.  She knew - says all the responses to Hannah's tweet. Felt the same way too. There was nothing hopeful in that tweet. It was all warning!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:01 am

Forgot to add Peter's date seem to end really early. Probably got away with it because it was the last one filmed.

I loved Tyler's date. Hate that she questioned if he was ready for marriage. Tyler's dad is so sweet. I am glad the family could sense something was different when he brought Hannah home. They looked like they had a hard time separating at the end. No wonder her tweet about what the driver said when Tyler left the car. Not sure what else to add. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Norcalgal
Fan4life
Amethyst
northernviewer
Emilia23_12