SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:07 am

Obviously, he is not allowed to speak about the situation right now, but it seems he had permission to let the public know how damaging their words and shockingly actions can be. I suspect he will go MIA again. Seems his friends don't think he is a "POS" and guess what, they actually know him and the Wyatt family personally. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

thebachlorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:10 am

Nobody’s friends or family thinks they’re sh*tty  people, & yet sh*tty people exist anyways. I’m sure if you ask Josh Murray’s friends and family, they think he’s great, but he f*cking sucks. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:21 am

I am just glad he has the support of friends and family right now.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:25 am

Obviously his family and friends wouldn’t abandon him, nor should they. I know I would stick by my own siblings and close friends. Hopefully instead of enabling him though and making excuses for his behaviour by saying he’s a good person, they have real talks with him about what he did wrong. Their dumbass comments about knowing the truth when we all saw the texts are not it. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:27 am

Did Hannah say to Luke's family that it was 3 weeks without getting to know each other because of their arguments. WTH. Why is he there. No wonder they did not know each others beliefs on sex and marriage until FS. WTH do they know about each other. Like seriously she said they fought for 3 weeks. Was the original connection and attraction that strong. And really the emphasis on a "good day." I am sorry but that is not the signs of a good relationship. One good day. Hannah a relationship that becomes a marriage isn't only about a good day. Luke's dad looked like he was questioning everything until Luke said things about a spiritual connection. You could tell she had strong feelings for time but since he filmed his HTD first she didn't want to say it back. I also did not need to hear the shower story again. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:28 am

Luke's friends think he's a saint and an angel! giggling

Luke couldn't speak as well but he posted a message that he learned from the experience and growing showing he's at least remorseful.  We also just saw he apologized to Hannah for all the grief he caused her.

Jed has not done either. He's not only a POS, but also scum, garbage.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:41 am

mercieme wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Sharnee wrote:I think soon , it won’t be just the HTD viewed as the worst for Jed. Even in the new preview the cameras pan to Jed ti catch hid body language telling more lies. His whole family sucked and now his sister’s bestie is  throwing shade at Tyler when Tyler keeps quiet . Smug people imo

wait what who is throwing shade at my tyler!!!!!??????what did she say Suspect
Check your PM Smiley

Can you Teller me top? Please Smiley
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:54 am

Can you tell me, too? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:01 am

Emilia23 me too please  giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:03 am

Just finished Jed's date again I just don't believe anything coming out of his mouth. They filmed that I love scene twice once the studio version we saw and one where they where sitting outside at night. Remember that look on her face we couldn't read @alwayscooking Man if that one was the best take I hate to see the other one. I didn't need to hear him sing either. Also a lot has been made about body language and he shook his head when he was talking to his dad about his feelings for Hannah. The only time he nodded was when he talked about what Hannah said about his music. Jed's mom was giving off warning bells, imo. One thing she said made me mad. Jed couldn't have a Full time job because he had to do his music. WHAT. He can still do get a full time job and work on music. Really. I live in Hawaii and my cousin had a fulltime job while pursing Hawaiian music career. And than he realized music should just be a hobby and stuck to his fulltime job. I know its not the same as the country scene in Nashville but seriously he can't do a fulltime job and music. No wonder they pay some of his rent. Hannah had fallen for him at that point but man she missed the red flags they threw out. Wow that HTD.

Yeah I think Hannah was clearly going to eliminate Peter if they made her eliminate someone. Her interactions with him where completely different than the other 3. Also maybe they edit it out but Peter's HTD was the only one she did not ask the family if he is ready for marriage. On to next week. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:07 am

The best part of this episode was Tylers dad ! he is old Noah in the notebook!!! omg i love him! oh and i have to say that when tyler was saying goodbye to hannah and him getting in the car with Hannah was :fanningfan HOT it was the best goodbye after htd EVER!!!! and it is a preview of whats to come at FS! at this stage i would not be surprised if windmill guy is Tyler laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:25 am

Mommyof2 wrote:I am just glad he has the support of friends and family right now.  
his family is going to need support after how awful everyone is being to them on social media. they looked to me like the typical we think this show is fake family we get every season. but because it’s jed’s family, they are the worst in history of course. jmo and i am getting tired of the over the top hatred directed at him. he’s someone who made some idiotic decisions in a reality show, he’s not a child molester.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Norcalgal
Fan4life
Amethyst
northernviewer
Emilia23_12