SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:46 am

I also think she struggled with Luke for so long because of her faith. There was a rumor on Reddit that she knew a friend of Lukes or had a friend who knew his family and she really wanted to give him all the chances because if his reputation of being a Godly man.

So funny and sad that two of her top picks turned out to be such a disappointment to her. Of course she will be fine and family is pulling her through and making it known that she screwed up. They are not hiding their displeasure with Jed or Luke. Hannah did the right thing and now is single. Not sure if she will decide to Tyler in the real world outside this silly show but if social media clues are any indication then yes I believe she will. 😊

On another note I adored Tyler’s dad. Smiley

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:59 am

LaineyG wrote:On another note I adored Tyler’s dad.  Smiley

As did I. IMO Tyler's Dad shows why Tyler is the person that he seems to be today. I was really impressed to learn that Tyler stepped up and ran the Dad's business when his Dad was ill - IMO this explains why he has contractor experience in his background but also shows his ability to accept responsibility as family head when he has to. I also noted that his Dad included Hannah along with Tyler - "pops" was already thinking of them as a couple. I hope pops is right (and think he probably is).

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:04 am

@LaineyG I also thought Tyler's conversation with his mom was so intelligent. I would have loved to have heard her conversation with Hannah.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:23 am

Lucas15 wrote:
LaineyG wrote:On another note I adored Tyler’s dad.  Smiley

As did I. IMO Tyler's Dad shows why Tyler is the person that he seems to be today. I was really impressed to learn that Tyler stepped up and ran the Dad's business when his Dad was ill - IMO this explains why he has contractor experience in his background but also shows his ability to accept responsibility as family head when he has to. I also noted that his Dad included Hannah along with Tyler - "pops" was already thinking of them as a couple. I hope pops is right (and think he probably is).

I also think the family is totally behind Tyler's move to NYC at this time as well. Don't forget that it was his dad that told him to "go get his Hannah". Tyler was willing to give up this chance for his family. I feel that his family is with him having this time to himself... exploring modeling opportunities in NYC as well as his endeavors with ABC Food Tours. In a way I feel that this is Tyler's "Gap" year in his life. He is taking a break from the responsibilities with his family's blessing.

But I look for him to head back to Jupiter in several years and continue on with the construction business, even taking it over in the future. I wouldn't be surprised for this to be his long term plan for his life especially when he has a family of his own. Family means too much to him. On a side note, he still has his Miami modeling connection listed on his IG bio.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:53 am

Jed talking to the camera at the end about Luke was.... almost chilling. Smh. Just... wow.

Tyler Cameron though. beatingheart You guys. We have been blessed. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:10 am

My thoughts on the HTDs --

Peter -- Loved Peter's Benz and how he flew her all around. This is my idea of an ideal date! His family was absolutely lovely. What a strong family resemblance they have -- Peter is a "chip off the old block," but you can see some of him mom in him as well, and his brother looks just like him. How Hannah could experience that lifestyle and not strongly consider it is beyond me. This was the first time that Peter seemed like a legitimate contender for the Bachelor to me.

Tyler -- Tyler in swim trunks, oh my! I love the Jupiter, Florida lifestyle just as much as Peter's. Tyler's family was also lovely, and I was touched by the close relationship that he has with his dad. I loved hearing how Tyler "stepped up" when his dad was hospitalized (my brother did similarly after my father's death.) Was Hannah really listening to any of this, I wonder?

So Hannah had two examples of sane, normal guys from normal, loving families. Both were good, solid options.

Luke -- Then we come to Luke. His family was very welcoming, and his mom is really beautiful. My opinion of Luke's character hasn't changed, but it dawned on me that perhaps he does better in an environment where he is around family and friends who know him well. I don't think this guy was ever built for the wider world; He needs to stick close to home. At this point I am genuinely tired of his "Jesus in the shower" story. Yeah, Luke, we all went a little crazy in college. It doesn't make us bad people, nor do we feel the need to blather on about it. Learn from whatever you went through and move on.  I didn't see the same comfort level from Hannah that I saw in Peter's and Tyler's hometowns.

Jed -- Oh, boy. Jed's dad was gracious, but his mom and sister, not so much. If you wanted to put a good spin on it, you could call them skeptical at a minimum. I've never terribly minded skepticism from the families on HTDs, because it seems like a logical reaction to learning that your loved one is serious about someone that he's known for a grand total of two months. But this was more than skepticism. His mom and sister looked like they had been presented with a situation that was a few clowns short of a circus, and they couldn't be bothered to pretend to go along with it. They knew. Yeah, they knew. They tried to tell Hannah, without actually telling her. And we all know how well *that* worked out. Hannah was being played for a fool here, and if I were her, I'd be furious.

The thing that really got to me is how all of them referred to Jed's "music" with entirely straight faces. If I were Jed's age, and trying to make a music career with his [apparent lack of] talents and abilities, my family would wish me well. tell me to keep my day job, and wait for me to wake up and smell the sizzling sausages.

Jed's not looking for a wife. He wants a sugar mama. He wants to play at his "career" while his SO does the heavy lifting. He just might get it, too.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:25 am

Amethyst wrote: Jed's not looking for a wife. He wants a sugar mama. He wants to play at his "career" while his SO does the heavy lifting. He just might get it, too.

I don't know if he wants to be "taken care of" by a woman -- I think he wants to be a successful musician and Hannah would definitely draw in crowds at every gig. Being on Hannah's arm during the media circuit would be incredible exposure for him. He could also shill on the side and buy more studio time, make connections, etc... You could see him pitching this to his mom "We've talked about it. She's okay with everything..."

I just can't get over that he and his family think he actually has what it takes to make it and are willing to support him to give him a shot. He really isn't a very good singer or songwriter for that matter. All IMO but most of the viewing public's as well.

I go back to a comment I made weeks ago about how Jed risked everything - relationships, reputation, etc... - for this shot at fame/exposure/publicity. And not only did he NOT get what he wanted but he was exposed as an awful singer/songwriter -- the very thing he loves most in the world. This is an epic failure and the irony just astounding.

Also, he still hasn't "fallen" for her yet...so that's what makes it even sadder. I could forgive him a bit faster if it looked a smidge like he was into her but as of HTD, he's not. All IMO

North

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:33 pm

I've really enjoyed everyone's comments on the HTDs. These are four different families and Hannah seems to have a lot to consider:

Jed-This morning it dawned on me that his mom may have had a similar experience to Hannah in that Jed's dad is a musician/singer. I don't know his music, but is he well known? Maybe if he's successful, she thinks Jed can be as well? IDK. I was uncomfortable with this entire date. I felt that their skepticism could have been more turned towards Jed and not at Hannah. He's the faker here. She did not deserve the underwhelming "welcome" she received.

Luke-It was interesting for me to see him in his element. I agree that he was not made for this show and does better in his community maybe than the world at large. Which is interesting in that the family business is import/export. Luke talks, talks, talks. He doesn't act except to preach. Then there is all the gaslighting etc. His mom is beautiful and loving. I get a different vibe in the male/female roles here. I think it's more traditional than Hannah appears to want.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:38 pm

@Amethyst wrote:
Jed's not looking for a wife. He wants a sugar mama. He wants to play at his "career" while his SO does the heavy lifting. He just might get it, too.

Absolutely.

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:46 pm

HTDs part two

Peter-I also saw a different side to Peter.  He's been a bit in the background for me so far, but wow.  He is also a stud.  He's got the quiet confidence and humor and just niceness which can take a relationship far and steady.  They also have the sizzle which makes me think he's still in the running for Bachelor and I wouldn't be sad about that.   His family is lovely and loving.  I felt the strong family values people talk about but this gang seems to live.  I love the father/son relationship and Mrs. W would also be a spectacular MIL.

Tyler-Be still my heart, I thought I could not love this guy any more.  His family seemed most like "home" to me.  They have endured hardship and faced it together and survived. They are genuine and you can't fake that.  I loved all of them.  Wish we could have seen more of Mama C.  His Dad is who touched me the most.  This man is a gem and he helped raise Tyler and together with Mama C instilled in him the way to be a good man.  I cried and smiled through his entire date.  My gold standards for dads in this franchise has always been Chris Lambton's dad.  Mr C is right up next to him. IMHO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:48 pm

Fan4life wrote:
@Amethyst wrote:

Absolutely.

Yeah, lest we forget that Jed’s dad is paying his rent and Haley paid for the vacations. If Hannah married this dude, she’d have been the one earning a living.

Jed’s decision making as well between going back to Haley and sticking with Hannah was easy for him. Haley is a struggling musician for 10 years with a few thousand followers vs Hannah who has millions and can now be a successful Bach alum like everyone else who used their reality fame to make money.  She’s very likable and will be one of the successful ones. I don’t believe for a second he eventually fell for her.

You can sense the emptiness of his words when he was trying to convince his mom as if he was trying to convince himself. It was an awkward convo between him and his mom.

It was actually so awkward and comical when by the end of the date, Hannah was like dazed and had “what just happened” walk while Jed was like it was a beautiful day, went really well. Dude...were you on the same date??? All JMO

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:57 pm

Love reading all the thoughts about last night. Hometowns are the best! (or not - Jed).

As a mom of 3 sons, I loved Peter's mom - we need some more women in here (the family) - that is a paraphrase. It's amazing what happens to a loving, cohesive family when the right girl joins the family. hehehe hehehe

I think we all fell in love with Tyler's dad beatingheart beatingheart - the emotional reunion was as sweet as it gets on this show. I never did figure out who all the people were that were at his HT - 2 brothers, his mom and dad and ????. Guess it didn't matter as the focus was on the dad.

Luke - nice enough family which Hannah seemed to enjoy. Only other nice thing I can say is I give Luke props for stepping out of his cocoon to see some of the real world.

Jed - whew! Glad I wasn't on that date.

My lyrics:
Oh Jed, what a big head. Coming here to get ahead.
two-timing means you have to tread
between two beds. Such a shame - you dead head.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 8 - Epi 8 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Norcalgal
Fan4life
Amethyst
northernviewer
Emilia23_12