SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Emeralds Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:08 pm

Julie81 wrote:I also like that Hannah is a little bit of a hot mess. I think that’s why she is so beloved by women (not all apparently). She is real and is messy, true to her heart, feels crazy at times, indecisive, makes bad choices, makes mistakes, cusses, is horny for a hot man, likes what she can’t have, wants to look good for her man and others, pretends to be someone she’s not when she feels she’s not what they want, stands up for herself sometimes but cowers down at others....gosh, she’s just a normal woman navigating life and bless her she’s having to do it in front of millions of people.

Hannah chose to do the show not once, but twice. She's also being paid well as lead and will make enough post-show that she likely won't have to work a 9-5 for many, many years, if ever. I think she'll be just fine. I've gone from really liking Hannah to not liking her all that much. For me the turning point has been her berating the guys for the drama in the house (and continuing to make comments about it post-show) when she chose to keep the source of all the drama until FSD. I was also turned off by her "nobody knows anything about meeeeeeee" whining yet Tyler was trying to have a conversation with her in episode 6 & she chose to make out instead. I'm also annoyed by the narrative that's she's super strong and empowered when she's anything but. All leads have their fans and their critics. I'm not sure what is so special about Hannah that it's unfathomable that some just aren't her biggest fan. JMO.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Cari Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:09 pm

I've said it previously in my posts multiple times, Haley has FACTS.

If Hannah even when multiple guys on the show already have been warning her about Luke P. Did not listen right away.  Gave that annoying man many chances i've "destroyed" my TV screen many times with my mental throwing of my Remote,

Would Haley even bother reading Haley's Private message about Jed's Tea?

Not a fat chance!

She was blindedly in love with Jed. I dare even say, Patrick must have shaken his sister a million times BEFORE finally Hannah came to her senses. And that is her precious brother! A beloved family member! Not just ANYbody. But it took her a damn time. Gosh, Hannah in my opinion, tried, gave Jed the same leverage she gave the freaking Luke P.

So nah. No way would she have "listened" to Haley via PM. She was a Jillian all the way. Thank God for digital technology. Public expose of Jed's deceit. Karma is digital indeed. Unlike Jillian's time, to Hannah's advantage, i believe it is via Soc Med that finally, finally it is what broke the camel's back so to speak for Hannah!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:27 pm

Emeralds wrote:
Julie81 wrote:I also like that Hannah is a little bit of a hot mess. I think that’s why she is so beloved by women (not all apparently). She is real and is messy, true to her heart, feels crazy at times, indecisive, makes bad choices, makes mistakes, cusses, is horny for a hot man, likes what she can’t have, wants to look good for her man and others, pretends to be someone she’s not when she feels she’s not what they want, stands up for herself sometimes but cowers down at others....gosh, she’s just a normal woman navigating life and bless her she’s having to do it in front of millions of people.

Hannah chose to do the show not once, but twice. She's also being paid well as lead and will make enough post-show that she likely won't have to work a 9-5 for many, many years, if ever. I think she'll be just fine. I've gone from really liking Hannah to not liking her all that much. For me the turning point has been her berating the guys for the drama in the house (and continuing to make comments about it post-show) when she chose to keep the source of all the drama until FSD. I was also turned off by her "nobody knows anything about meeeeeeee" whining yet Tyler was trying to have a conversation with her in episode 6 & she chose to make out instead. I'm also annoyed by the narrative that's she's super strong and empowered when she's anything but. All leads have their fans and their critics. I'm not sure what is so special about Hannah that it's unfathomable that some just aren't her biggest fan. JMO.

She sure did but it does not negate the fact that it is hard to make mistakes in front of a handful of people and have them judge you let alone millions. That’s all I’m saying. Sign up for it or not, being judged for things you already know you screwed up on ain’t easy I’m sure IMO.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:29 pm

Cari wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:If Jed had a believable “side of the story”, Hannah wouldn’t have dumped him shortly after Haley came forward with a plethora of receipts. Some don’t understand the “witch hunt” of Jed, I don’t understand the unwavering support of a guy who deliberately lied to and manipulated multiple women, with no regard for their feelings, in order to further his own “career”. And I’m not going to be guilt-tripped into feeling sympathy for a dude whose downfall and public backlash is literally entirely his own doing. All JMO.

THIS.

"what you sow is what you reap" in great detail...

in my opinion.. cheeky

Absofreakenlutley THIS!

“You made your bed, now you lie in it!” words of wisdom from my momma a long time ago.

In my opinion, of course.... Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 4256136633

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:34 pm

@HEA You absolutely have the right to wait for Jed’s side. I have to point out though, the whole premise of friends with benefits is hooking up without any complications or feelings. As a young twenty something herself with friends who have had these FWBs, there are zero exchanges of ILYs, zero meeting the parents, zero telling the other you want to marry them. You again have the right to believe this relationship is not as serious as Haley and People magazine have stated, but IMO, friends with benefits is not the title for what they had. There were feelings involved as shown by the note and text receipts, and Jed’s sister was still commenting on Haley’s posts prior to this whole scandal. Situations vary, but 9/10 times my friends in FWB situations have no intention of telling their families what they’re up to sexually and not romantically. So yes, be generous to Jed and wait for his side, all I’m saying is what has been shown in the media is far from a FWB relationship and 99% of casual flings wouldn’t play out like this. What they had looks to me like my friends currently in serious relationships, and his behavior is not typical even for a “playboy” at this age as most don’t exchange ILYs, it’s all about the hookups. All JMO.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:38 pm

Pichic121 wrote:
Cari wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:If Jed had a believable “side of the story”, Hannah wouldn’t have dumped him shortly after Haley came forward with a plethora of receipts. Some don’t understand the “witch hunt” of Jed, I don’t understand the unwavering support of a guy who deliberately lied to and manipulated multiple women, with no regard for their feelings, in order to further his own “career”. And I’m not going to be guilt-tripped into feeling sympathy for a dude whose downfall and public backlash is literally entirely his own doing. All JMO.

THIS.

in my opinion.. cheeky

Absofreakenlutley THIS!

“You made your bed, now you lie in it!” words of wisdom from my momma a long time ago.

In my opinion, of course....   Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 4256136633

And IMO all these sayings and opinions go for Hannah, as well. She made her bed and now she can lie in it. Hopefully without Tyler as her latest mattress. All My Opinion, of course.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:42 pm

Emeralds wrote:

The way she acted with Luke showed me Hannah doesn't like to be questioned or confronted. She can't just keep running away, having tantrums and flipping people off. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:44 pm

Pichic121 wrote:
Cari wrote:

THIS.

in my opinion.. cheeky

Absofreakenlutley THIS!

In my opinion, of course....   Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 4256136633

bowdown
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:52 pm

HEA wrote:snipped
I said that haley did not have to make it national public knowledge IF she was genuine. She could have contacted Hannah in private and have a woman to woman chat.

If you listen to what Haley said about why she went public with her story IMO it makes more sense why she didn't just quietly go to Hannah. She was getting contacted by multiple media outlets requesting her comments. People Magazine had told her they were going to run their story with or without her comments. She got spooked and went to a lawyer who recommended she contact a PR firm they recommended and she did that. The PR firm recommended she talk to People Magazine. So the story was going to become national public knowledge with or without her.

Interesting to note that RS posted Jed as one of Hannah's guys on March 12 and he said within 2 weeks of that post he had received several emails / DMs suggesting he should talk to Haley Stevens and he tried contacting her. She never responded back to him so he was actually one of the contacts that spooked her and why she sought legal and PR advice.

Source - Reality Steve's Podcast #136 on June 27, 2019

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:55 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:
Cari wrote:

THIS.

in my opinion.. cheeky

Absofreakenlutley THIS!

And IMO all these sayings and opinions go for Hannah, as well. She made her bed and now she can lie in it. Hopefully without Tyler as her latest mattress. All My Opinion, of course.

Great point, @Chgohighlife!

However,

what Hannah has sown and will be reaping as a f*cked up Bachelorette

is way, way different, miles and miles apart impact

what Jed has sown and has been reaping and will be reaping as a motherf*ck*n Cheater

Of course, my opinion alone. Hugesmile

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:59 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:@HEA You absolutely have the right to wait for Jed’s side. I have to point out though, the whole premise of friends with benefits is hooking up without any complications or feelings. As a young twenty something herself with friends who have had these FWBs, there are zero exchanges of ILYs, zero meeting the parents, zero telling the other you want to marry them. You again have the right to believe this relationship is not as serious as Haley and People magazine have stated, but IMO, friends with benefits is not the title for what they had. There were feelings involved as shown by the note and text receipts, and Jed’s sister was still commenting on Haley’s posts prior to this whole scandal. Situations vary, but 9/10 times my friends in FWB situations have no intention of telling their families what they’re up to sexually and not romantically. So yes, be generous to Jed and wait for his side, all I’m saying is what has been shown in the media is far from a FWB relationship and 99% of casual flings wouldn’t play out like this. What they had looks to me like my friends currently in serious relationships, and his behavior is not typical even for a “playboy” at this age as most don’t exchange ILYs, it’s all about the hookups. All JMO.

I understand your point of view and in an ideal world, this is how everyone should act. Nobody is perfect though. I also think that jed was careless and is far far from perfect by probably playing and flirting and sex texting. Sadly, IMO, often women are more emotionally attached than men. (please not the word *often* not all). He messed up big time and I think nobody is saying otherwise, including me. Sadly, many men are acting that way. he is not the only one but he took for the team considering the hateful comments I read on social media in top of his own mess IMO
I was talking about how Haley handled it publicly and IMO she had a revenge or fame agenda and this is not right in my book.
jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:08 pm

HEA wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:@HEA You absolutely have the right to wait for Jed’s side. I have to point out though, the whole premise of friends with benefits is hooking up without any complications or feelings. As a young twenty something herself with friends who have had these FWBs, there are zero exchanges of ILYs, zero meeting the parents, zero telling the other you want to marry them. You again have the right to believe this relationship is not as serious as Haley and People magazine have stated, but IMO, friends with benefits is not the title for what they had. There were feelings involved as shown by the note and text receipts, and Jed’s sister was still commenting on Haley’s posts prior to this whole scandal. Situations vary, but 9/10 times my friends in FWB situations have no intention of telling their families what they’re up to sexually and not romantically. So yes, be generous to Jed and wait for his side, all I’m saying is what has been shown in the media is far from a FWB relationship and 99% of casual flings wouldn’t play out like this. What they had looks to me like my friends currently in serious relationships, and his behavior is not typical even for a “playboy” at this age as most don’t exchange ILYs, it’s all about the hookups. All JMO.

I understand your point of view and in an ideal world, this is how everyone should act. Nobody is perfect though. I also think that jed was careless and is far far from perfect by probably playing and flirting and sex texting. Sadly, IMO, often women are more emotionally attached than men. (please not the word *often* not all). He messed up big time and I think nobody is saying otherwise, including me. Sadly, many men are acting that way. he is not the only one but he took for the team considering the hateful comments I read on social media in top of his own mess IMO
I was talking about how Haley handled it publicly and IMO she had a revenge or fame agenda and this is not right in my book.
jmo

He “took one for the team” because HE MADE THE CHOICE to go on the most popular dating show in the world WITH A GIRLFRIEND. Completely disagree that Haley did this for fame. She did it to protect her name and salvage her career. Big difference in my opinion.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel