SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by beautifulxendings Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:47 pm

Occam's razor peeps. It gets way too conspiracy theory, for me, to try to explain all these people coming forward regarding NotTyler's f--boy behavior and evidence as false. Where there's smoke there's fire. Jed's blatant disrespect and dislike of women is a continuous pattern and sorry, I'm not interested in an apology until his actions change. Really, what are his words going to change? He's sorry because he is caught? Sure, I hope this is an insight and lightbulb moment for him. As a therapist, my whole job is believing people can change. But they have to WANT to change. There's a line between bullying and natural consequences also. I don't feel sorry that Jed is having to face the consequences of his bad decisions.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ilovecarbs Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:51 pm

Sharnee wrote:People want proof of Jed’s bad behavior after the show because there is “no proof” yet buy into everything RS is saying with less confidence than he’s ever has had before and call it a truth ? Where’s his proof ? Just stating my opinion .
scratch
reality steve actually tries his best to check his sources and doesn't believe every story without evidence. so he is more likely to have done some due diligence before publishing accusations. people accept that evidence of jed's post show assaults exists because the reddit moderator with the spoiler account says so. but she has been patently wrong because she does no due diligence at all. for example: she has said tyler is f1 from the beginning and that corrected spoiler is wrong because she has heard from people close to tyler. she has said that the corrected spoiler is also wrong because she heard from someone in the f3 that it simply isn't true. she has said that she is in contact with people close to jed who say he didn't win. it sounds to me like people enjoy messing with her by pretending to be close to jed and tyler and she believes it all. sorry but reality steve is simply a more believable source because he's been at it longer and has some standards. steve has said he has seen no evidence of post-show behavior of jed, just pre-show.

i am skeptical about the post-show rumors is because (1) the gullible moderator says she has video of jed cheating but won't even describe what is on the video and (2) none of the victims of the post show assaults has come forward themselves even to spoiler accounts let alone the media so it is basically friends of the victims with hearsay.  if it turns out that credible evidence exists, i'll accept it just like i did with hayley. i'm just unwilling to believe every bad thing about jed is true wholesale. this is all jmo.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by freebach Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:58 pm

beautifulxendings wrote:Occam's razor peeps. It gets way too conspiracy theory, for me, to try to explain all these people coming forward regarding NotTyler's f--boy behavior and evidence as false. Where there's smoke there's fire. Jed's blatant disrespect and dislike of women is a continuous pattern and sorry, I'm not interested in an apology until his actions change. Really, what are his words going to change? He's sorry because he is caught? Sure, I hope this is an insight and lightbulb moment for him. As a therapist, my whole job is believing people can change. But they have to WANT to change. There's a line between bullying and natural consequences also. I don't feel sorry that Jed is having to face the consequences of his bad decisions.

THIS! I totally agree with you thumbsup

freebach

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:02 pm

Sharnee wrote:People want proof of Jed’s bad behavior after the show because there is “no proof” yet buy into everything RS is saying with less confidence than he’s ever has had before and call it a truth ? Where’s his proof ? Just stating my opinion .
scratch

Bottom line:  Hannah saw Haley’s proof and Hannah saw Jed’s proof and she dumped him. Maybe Hannah has seen proof of other bag behaviors that happened after the show?  We might find out but I kinda hope she takes the classy route and just says her feeling weren’t that strong and she regretted her decision for more reasons than Jed’s bad behavior. We shall see.

Last edited by Pattycake92 on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:02 pm

Sometimes I feel social media’s should be called tabloid rag media’s. Same love for sensationalism and gossips. One truth here and there among tons and tons of wishful stories and trash. JMO

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:03 pm

IMO the Jed fiasco is more than his behavior. It offers insight into the choices women make that other women can learn from.

DON’T borrow money from your parents to buy a guy you’ve been dating for less than 6 months a vacation (or any high ticket item beyond your means) for his birthday. Why do that ever?
DON’T let a guy put your new relationship on hold for his career. I mean really, saying yes honey go on a dating show is as nonsensical as saying ok go on a dating app or go flirt to make connections for work. If he can’t make sexy time exclusive to you in all aspects of his life why keep him?
DON’T let other people tell your story. Here Haley showed real strength IMO. Her telling is of course her POV however she came prepared with concrete evidence of certain things and the fact that she took control of the narrative by doing interviews is so much better than being gossip fodder without her voice.

As to other women saying other things, some people bandwagon for attention which is a shame because it makes it difficult to separate the authentic from the attention seekers. Everyone has the potential to be honest but not everyone exercises that potential so IDK. Haley, however, IMO has proven herself reliable.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:06 pm

I personally don’t like to see a person crucified when this person cannot defends himself yet. That is a complete Nono to me. Facing consequences, yes indeed edit Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:09 pm

^^^^yes! Agree notarose!!!  Bottom line is Hannah saw evidence and met with Jed and she dumped him. Her choice and she must have seen enough to justify her actions.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:10 pm

Edit it is important for all of us to be able to share our opinions. Edit I think we should all try to respect each other.  To me Jed is facing consequences of his own choices.

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:26 pm

Please let’s not tell others how to post.
If there are issues, report the post.
Thanks

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:27 pm

beautifulxendings wrote:Occam's razor peeps. It gets way too conspiracy theory, for me, to try to explain all these people coming forward regarding NotTyler's f--boy behavior and evidence as false. Where there's smoke there's fire. Jed's blatant disrespect and dislike of women is a continuous pattern and sorry, I'm not interested in an apology until his actions change. Really, what are his words going to change? He's sorry because he is caught? Sure, I hope this is an insight and lightbulb moment for him. As a therapist, my whole job is believing people can change. But they have to WANT to change. There's a line between bullying and natural consequences also. I don't feel sorry that Jed is having to face the consequences of his bad decisions.

I agree with you that people won’t change unless they want to and yes he has to face the consequences of the bad decisions he made. Sorry though I do not agree that he has to apologize to us as fans of the show. He needs to apologize to Hannah, Haley , and the friends in the house he made. Hopefully this was a wide awakening of his poor decisions and I pray that he will learn from them. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:29 pm

notarose wrote:IMO the Jed fiasco is more than his behavior. It offers insight into the choices women make that other women can learn from.

DON’T borrow money from your parents to buy a guy you’ve been dating for less than 6 months a vacation (or any high ticket item beyond your means) for his birthday. Why do that ever?
DON’T let a guy put your new relationship on hold for his career. I mean really, saying yes honey go on a dating show is as nonsensical as saying ok go on a dating app or go flirt to make connections for work. If he can’t make sexy time exclusive to you in all aspects of his life why keep him?
DON’T let other people tell your story. Here Haley showed real strength IMO. Her telling is of course her POV however she came prepared with concrete evidence of certain things and the fact that she took control of the narrative by doing interviews is so much better than being gossip fodder without her voice.

As to other women saying other things, some people bandwagon for attention which is a shame because it makes it difficult to separate the authentic from the attention seekers. Everyone has the potential to be honest but not everyone exercises that potential so IDK. Haley, however, IMO has proven herself reliable.

This has been my POV all along. It in no way does it excuse Jed, it's the other side of the coin showing how educating women while the situation is going on to make them realize they are being taken advantage of since they clearly don't have the common sense to decide for themselves. If SM makes a concentrated effort to promote women supporting women, why are some women not supporting women when needed. To me this is not a show of support. Someone should have insisted that her b/f going on a reality TV show is an indication you are not important. Sitting on the couch while he is texting someone else is a clear indication he is not committed to you. I'm assuming no one had that discussion with her since she hadn't mentioned she was warned, as far as I know of.

IMO always come forward and tell your truth because if it's true you have nothing to hide or be ashamed about regardless of the hate. That in no way should be a deterrent to make your voice heard when you could be helping other women. That is not helping the cause IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel