SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Just Looking Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:10 pm

@blueblues I’m not interested in MTA either

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:43 pm

Just Looking wrote:@blueblues I’m not interested in MTA either

Same i just want to see bloopers and the preview for finale
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:45 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:

Same here. I am not looking forward to watch the bullying

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:10 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:

I agree -bloopers and preview-yes, more Luke P -never again in this lifetime or next. no no
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:12 pm

What is sad to me is this franchise thinks it's necessary for ratings to have someone in a hot seat so he can be ripped apart. I'm not interested in watching this hateful mentality.

Hannah is partly responsible IMHO for this because if she was truly a strong woman, she would have stood up to them if they in fact wanted her to keep him longer than she wanted (Which I thought originally giving her the benefit of the doubt). Now I don't think that was the case. She is to blame for keeping him that long after accepting what clearly was not a good fit for her, for so long into the season.

She let him stay so long because she felt secure that he really liked her and she was afraid that the guys wouldn't care for her as per an article posted somewhere around here. Ok I could see a couple of weeks, but after stating some of his beliefs, could she not think for a moment that physical attraction shouldn't be the only item on your checklist?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:What is sad to me is this franchise thinks it's necessary for ratings to have someone in a hot seat so he can be ripped apart. I'm not interested in watching this hateful mentality.

Hannah is partly responsible IMHO for this because if she was truly a strong woman, she would have stood up to them if they in fact wanted her to keep him longer than she wanted (Which I thought originally giving her the benefit of the doubt). Now I don't think that was the case. She is to blame for keeping him that long after accepting what clearly was not a good fit for her, for so long into the season.

She let him stay so long because she felt secure that he really liked her and she was afraid that the guys wouldn't care for her as per an article posted somewhere around here. Ok I could see a couple of weeks, but after stating some of his beliefs, could she not think for a moment that physical attraction shouldn't be the only item on your checklist?

I agree with all of this. I'm not a Luke fan and find him to be one of the most boring "bad guys" in show history but he was very much enabled and Hannah is very much to blame for that.

She will go after him at the MTA because she is sold to us as this badazz who don't take no ish but it's quite the opposite with her really. I think I'll skip the MTA too. I was going to watch for Mike but even that can't save this episode.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:09 am

I would "blame" Hannah for keeping Luke around but only up until Episode 5. I think her explanation for the FIR is rational - I can see where Luke might have built her confidence and been attractive to her - until she learned what he was really like and they then fought everytime they were together.

But for me Episode 5 was the end of Hannah's patience. It was a 1-1 "rose or go" date and she didn't give him the rose; when he asked if that meant he was going home she said "yes". This was a classic elimination - "by the book" style - except he came back to plead his case. Hannah never gave in that we saw and IMO if she ever had it would have been shown. The whole things just has that unmistakable odor of production and I can blame Hannah for going along with production but I don't believe keeping Luke around affected her judgement or her emotions - she was done then and the rest was just putting on a show.

I get that a lead - or anyone else - deserves some blame for going along with production but I also think it's rare that someone doesn't go along - production can be very convincing in many different ways. IMO if standing up against them was easy then very few would actually go along with them but IMO the opposite is true - very few actually stand up to production and prevail and those that do usually pay a price (JPG I'm thinking of you here as one). You have to pick your fights carefully and know when to give in because IMO you are going to end up giving in - a lot more than you will get your way.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:01 am

Floridian1990 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:What is sad to me is this franchise thinks it's necessary for ratings to have someone in a hot seat so he can be ripped apart. I'm not interested in watching this hateful mentality.

I agree with all of this. I'm not a Luke fan and find him to be one of the most boring "bad guys" in show history but he was very much enabled and Hannah is very much to blame for that.

She will go after him at the MTA because she is sold to us as this badazz who don't take no ish but it's quite the opposite with her really. I think I'll skip the MTA too. I was going to watch for Mike but even that can't save this episode.

Wow. People really still think Hannah is a badazz? That’s pretty amusing. She’s just a lost little girl, IMO. That’s why Luke basically stole her entire season with her support. What she ever saw in him is a mystery to me. He will be an evangelical pastor one day with a huge following, though. He’s kinda gifted and extremely persuasive for the right following of good people, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:09 am

I’m not sure when I said that, but I actually don’t like the tell all episodes in general. They all yell at each other for two hours, and then go back to liking each other’s IG posts. And the ones in the back row, who’s names we have forgotten, are usually the loudest.
I usually fast-forward through most of it.

Regarding Luke, I think it’s wrong to just say that he was a bad fit for Hannah. IMO he has serious mental issues, and unless he gets professional help for that (away from his church group) there is a big chance that he will abuse the next woman he dates. He could be one of the most dangerous men we have seen on the show.

IMO what we saw with him and Hannah is a pretty good example of how difficult it can be to break out of a toxic relationship – even harder without support from family and friends. Hannah may have been particularly bad at that though, and the producers took full advantage of her weakness.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:50 pm

My word,@blueblues, but you have hit the nail on the head with this post. I have been saying all week that I would be scared silly of Luke or anyone like him and that his "judgmental attitude" would most likely carry over to his next relationship.

TPTB were playing with fire when they left him on for drama. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:33 pm

Doats wrote:My word,@blueblues, but you have hit the nail on the head with this post. I have been saying all week that I would be scared silly of Luke or anyone like him and that his "judgmental attitude" would most likely carry over to his next relationship.

TPTB were playing with fire when they left him on for drama. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Luke's violence, gaslighting, lack of insightfulness, and narcissistic features, and denial of responsibility for his actions are all scary. In addition, we are seeing on twitter his need to be right and have the last say.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:36 pm

@beautifulxendings

Yes, Narcissistic is the perfect word!

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel