SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:40 pm

Fan4life wrote:@beautifulxendings

Yes, Narcissistic is the perfect word!

Just saying, he's got all the warning signs of battering behavior.

http://www.ncdsv.org/images/NDVSAC_Warning-Signs-of-a-Battering-Personality.pdf

Note, rigid sex roles.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Doats Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:14 pm

beautifulxendings wrote:
Fan4life wrote:@beautifulxendings

Yes, Narcissistic is the perfect word!

Just saying, he's got all the warning signs of battering behavior.

http://www.ncdsv.org/images/NDVSAC_Warning-Signs-of-a-Battering-Personality.pdf

Note, rigid sex roles.

You are both so spot on.

I am left to wondering just what kind of background and psychological checks they do on these applicants before appearing on a season. Are they in-depth and thorough or merely dotting i's and crossing t's? And while I feel TPTB don't care about the leads' feelings/emotions/etc. I do want them to ensure a lead's safety.

Luke already initiated SM contact with Hannah and hopefully this is not an indication of future stalker behavior. Just saying...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:57 pm

Don't know if anyone of you is watching The Handmade's Tale? That's what Luke's behavior reminds me off. He could be a commander in Gilead.

WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:17 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:Don't know if anyone of you is watching The Handmade's Tale? That's what Luke's behavior reminds me off. He could be a commander in Gilead.
I have only watched season 1. I just could not stomach It anymore after that. WhatsAJed - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 1838857674
And yes, it has been on my mind the entire season.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:26 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:Don't know if anyone of you is watching The Handmade's Tale? That's what Luke's behavior reminds me off. He could be a commander in Gilead.

Yup. I can see him part of an authoritarian cult. Jed is so annoyed with Luke when he has signs of being controlling and manipulating as well. "When I get worried I pull back." That's just a lighter version of if you've had sex, I'm out.

Birds of a feather, hate each other!!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:28 pm

SarahD wrote:

Yup. I can see him part of an authoritarian cult.  Jed is so annoyed with Luke when he has signs of being controlling and manipulating as well.  "When I get worried I pull back." That's just a lighter version of if you've had sex, I'm out.  

Birds of a feather, hate each other!!

@SarahD
Excellent post! bestbud!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bachefan Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:17 am

bachefan wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Wasn't there a clip of Hannah saying she just didn't want to have sex but to connect on a deeper level or something about that.  Could the FS suite with Tyler be what she was talking about?

It was a voice over of her saying something like...I don't want to just have sex, I want to love you in every way. I'm so hoping she says that to Tyler during their 'physical' conversation.

I finally found it!  It's from the mid-season preview around the .30 mark.  It may turn out to be two separate sentences said at two different times and they put them together.  At any rate, I haven't seen where or who she said it to yet. I hope this works.

https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/vdka10571283

bachefan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:47 am

bachefan wrote:
bachefan wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Wasn't there a clip of Hannah saying she just didn't want to have sex but to connect on a deeper level or something about that.  Could the FS suite with Tyler be what she was talking about?

It was a voice over of her saying something like...I don't want to just have sex, I want to love you in every way. I'm so hoping she says that to Tyler during their 'physical' conversation.

I finally found it!  It's from the mid-season preview around the .30 mark.  It may turn out to be two separate sentences said at two different times and they put them together.  At any rate, I haven't seen where or who she said it to yet. I hope this works:  https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/vdka10571283

Bachfan can you post this link above so it can be clicked on to view? Thanks. (for some reason my laptop will not let m copy and paste it.)
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:02 am

https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/vdka10571283
.30 mark per @bachefan .

Another question. Why did edit out Hannah talking to Jed about his family and the things they said and felt ? That was fishy because that was a big part of his HTD.

Back to top Go down

Post by bachefan Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:05 am

Sharnee wrote:https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/vdka10571283
.30 mark per @bachefan .

Another question. Why did edit out Hannah talking to Jed about his family and the things they said and felt ? That was fishy because that was a big part of his HTD.

Thanks Sharnee!  Late getting back to this one but it did work on the preview. no idea

bachefan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:16 am

bachefan wrote:
Sharnee wrote:https://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/vdka10571283
.30 mark per @bachefan .

Thanks Sharnee!  Late getting back to this one but it did work on the preview. no idea

I saw what you referring too so could definitely be Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:30 am

@Sharnee Hopefully. I just rewatched their FS date and wow, they do have something special. The spa part of their date was so intimate on many levels. Her other 2 dates don’t even compare IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel