SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:16 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:He also clarified he doesn’t think Hannah will get back with Jed, he just could see him asking her for a second chance. I think he thinks Tyler wanting her back would be more surprising. He thinks he has the best shot at Bachelor but said he doesn’t know if he wants it.

This is so funny to me!!  He basically “heard” things last week but must not have any new info.  If RS has new info he would be the first to tell us.  He clearly has backed off the Taylor Swift “never ever getting back together” stance.  I always wondered why he doesn’t put more stock into social media.  He prob thinks it’s beneath him!  Lol

I also think his sources in this matter are all from the Hannah camp. 100%. That is why he said it’s up to Hannah.

Last edited by LaineyG on Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:19 pm

@smg2587 If I was Jed, I wouldn't show up. He will not be able to redeem himself. After seeing what happened to Luke, if I'm his agent/PR person, I tell him not to go. Jed has nothing to gain from sitting on that couch; I do not believe Jed wanted to marry Hannah anyway so no point in going asking for forgiveness yadda yadda and let Hannah yell at him and Chris grill him.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:20 pm

smg2587 wrote:This is off reddit and considering the source of this info more than likely just hype for the show. But Robert Mills in radio interviews this week is saying he heard rumors that Jed might not show up at ATFR. Now again considering the source it may just be talk and nothing more. I will say Chris Harrison said on the Bachelor Party Podcast that the producers where not shore Luke would show up at MTA until the day before because all communication they had with him post show was thru his brother. Again take it for what you will. I think does show up and give his side, jmo.
 Considering the fact that even thought if was not easy for Luke P. in the hot seat, he gained a lot of IG followers as per the article below (.Parker has over 200,000 followers on Instagram—and according to analytics website SocialBlade, he earned nearly 12,000 of them after his final appearance on Monday night.)  I think Jed and his "PR team" will considered Jed's options seriously.  IF Jed tells his side of the story mixed up with sentiments about falling heads over heels over Hannah and still loving her and wanting a 2nd chance, he' should gain more IG followers no matter what.  There are always fans who will follow.  I would be surprised if Jed pass this up. JMO

https://news.yahoo.com/accept-ad-bachelor-contestants-real-090226994.html
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 834

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:23 pm

@Fleurdesel Big difference between Luke and Jed. Luke's follower gain is because he was "bullied" and "standing up for his Christian beliefs." The Christian bachelor fanbase is large. Jed doesn't have anything working for him.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:26 pm

veg_out wrote:
Alanna wrote:I’m reading our soothsayer & spirit guide- Rita Skeeter’s (name courtesy of Reddit) column from today and he’s definitely softened on “Hannah and Tyler and NEVER, move on, little peasants!” I think he just doesn’t have any info, not that anything concrete to say NO has happened.

Love that we're now calling him "Rita Skeeter"giggling PINKHEART

It’s literally the best name for him EVER!! I’m not referring to him as anything but Rita ever again. laugh out loud

Rita Skeeter is defo back tracking. Turns out our resident gossip columnist can’t read the future and also disregards The Social. Come on Rita, you have one job. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:35 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:
smg2587 wrote:This is off reddit and considering the source of this info more than likely just hype for the show. But Robert Mills in radio interviews this week is saying he heard rumors that Jed might not show up at ATFR. Now again considering the source it may just be talk and nothing more. I will say Chris Harrison said on the Bachelor Party Podcast that the producers where not shore Luke would show up at MTA until the day before because all communication they had with him post show was thru his brother. Again take it for what you will. I think does show up and give his side, jmo.
 Considering the fact that even thought if was not easy for Luke P. in the hot seat, he gained a lot of IG followers as per the article below (.Parker has over 200,000 followers on Instagram—and according to analytics website SocialBlade, he earned nearly 12,000 of them after his final appearance on Monday night.)  I think Jed and his "PR team" will considered Jed's options seriously.  IF Jed tells his side of the story mixed up with sentiments about falling heads over heels over Hannah and still loving her and wanting a 2nd chance, he' should gain more IG followers no matter what.  There are always fans who will follow.  I would be surprised if Jed pass this up. JMO

https://news.yahoo.com/accept-ad-bachelor-contestants-real-090226994.html

Jed would need to be very careful with how he presents his story. RS still has those texts from the woman with whom Jed cheated on Hayley, and if he rolled up on the ATFR stage with some sob story I can easily see RS going all "release the hounds" and posting them to make Jed look even worse. Then there are the allegations of his behavior during the weekend of CMA Fest. And remember, Hayley said the reason she even went public was because news outlets were contacting HER. RS said that he was getting information about Hayley long before he was ever in contact with her. Which implies that there were people in Nashville who knew about her and Jed and were sending info to RS and other media outlets. Who knows what else could be stirred up. Sometimes it is best to let sleeping dogs lie before you inadvertently wake them and get bitten. A nicely worded post on IG apologizing for the chaos he created and saying that he stayed away from the ATFR so as not to continue to overshadow Hannah's story would be a very smart move.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:40 pm

After Haley came forward and Hannah broke up with, I never thought Jed would show up especially if he already filmed the break up part. There is nothing he can say that can refute the receipts that Haley has. I think a heartfelt apology might help him with public opinion but if he’s as selfish as I think he is, he won’t be able to do it sincerely.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:42 pm

How can he not show up though? He’s contracted and this is A+ drama, live.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:51 pm

CH told ET “I wanna hear him talk. I wanna hear him answer some questions and there are a lot of things that need to be said. And I’m gonna push him, but I wanna have that conversation. There are a lot of things that remain to be solved.”

Certainly sounds like Jed will be there.

https://www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-wants-to-push-jed-wyatt-on-his-girlfriend-scandal-during-bachelorette-finale-128721

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:59 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:After Haley came forward and Hannah broke up with, I never thought Jed would show up especially if he already filmed the break up part. There is nothing he can say that can refute the receipts that Haley has. I think a heartfelt apology might help him with public opinion but if he’s as selfish as I think he is, he won’t be able to do it sincerely.

If he filmed the breakup part that could be construed as fulfilling his contract to appear on one post-season "special episode". There's a precedent for this - on Jason's season this was how Melissa fulfilled her contract - she filmed the breakup and didn't have to show for the ATFR.

TBH I think Jed would be well advised to not show. CH seems to be loaded for bear to get Jed on the hotseat and would likely go at least as hard on him as he did on Luke. And I can't really think how Jed could make himself look any better by going through that grilling - at this point, IMO, all he can do is keep himself from not looking even worse.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:03 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@smg2587 If I was Jed, I wouldn't show up. He will not be able to redeem himself. After seeing what happened to Luke, if I'm his agent/PR person, I tell him not to go. Jed has nothing to gain from sitting on that couch; I do not believe Jed wanted to marry Hannah anyway so no point in going asking for forgiveness yadda yadda and let Hannah yell at him and Chris grill him.

oh I would LOVE this scenario!!! to put the prods in their own poop!!!! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:06 pm

@msjr ITA the last thing he wants is for more dirt to come out after ATFR and for him to look like a bigger liar.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel