SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:46 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@ilovecarbs It will blow away if he doesn't show.  If he shows up and tries to plead his case, he risks fueling the fire (which is what the producers want and why they want him there).  It risks more coming out about him.  For all we know, Haley could have an invite.  I'm joking about the last part but TPTB are not trying to help Jed.  They want more drama just like they wanted with Luke.  They are leading him to a trap, i.e. Chris saying "lets hear his side" IMO.

If I'm his agent, he's not going.

On the one hand it’s his turn to talk and tell his side of the story.  But he risks having Hannah go after him which I have 0 doubt she will.  She can’t stand him or his family.  I also agree that abc can do something but won’t ever go after a contestant.  I believe the rumor is true and he prob won’t show or is trying to get out of it.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

talent - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:47 pm

@Fleurdesel Because he's clueless and doesn't realize he's walking into a lion's den? After watching what happened to Luke, if he shows up, he will be destroyed. JMO They might put his texts to Haley up on the screen. cantstopl

TPTB can't be trusted. And he's about to walk into a situation where he has NO control.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:49 pm

@ilovecarbs He can apologize later on twitter when people no longer care and Hannah has well moved on and say he's changed his life.

I just think him showing up now is really risky. He has no clue what TPTB have waiting for him. He can do way more damage than has already been done.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:58 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@ilovecarbs He can apologize later on twitter when people no longer care and Hannah has well moved on and say he's changed his life.

I just think him showing up now is really risky.  He has no clue what TPTB have waiting for him.  He can do way more damage than has already been done.

I agree. As much as I would love the drama, he needs to walk. If I was his sister I would say walk away.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:14 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Fleurdesel Because he's clueless and doesn't realize he's walking into a lion's den? After watching what happened to Luke, if he shows up, he will be destroyed.  JMO  They might put his texts to Haley up on the screen. cantstopl

TPTB can't be trusted.  And he's about to walk into a situation where he has NO control.  

TBH, with this coming so closely on the heels of Luke's skewering on the MTA and CH's promise to ask the tough questions I can certainly understand why he could have second thoughts about showing up and why the rumors are coming out now. IMO there's more out there to be afraid of than what has already surfaced.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:23 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
HEA wrote:@Mommyof2 yes.... that was my first reaction when I saw her pic on her IG. I was like mmmmm scratch

Wait.  Hold up.  She posted this on her IG?  Was it a story?    If so, suddenly things got very interesting.  laugh out loud

Can I ask what you'll are talking about?

Jed posted a story on IG today of him heel clicking. Hannah was photographed doing the same exact thing at Disneyland. Odd, no?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:56 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
HEA wrote:@Mommyof2 yes.... that was my first reaction when I saw her pic on her IG. I was like mmmmm scratch

Wait.  Hold up.  She posted this on her IG?  Was it a story?    If so, suddenly things got very interesting.  laugh out loud

Jed posted a story on IG today of him heel clicking.  Hannah was photographed doing the same exact thing at Disneyland.  Odd, no?
They did it on their date! There was a sc or may a outake of them doing it!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:59 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Jed posted a story on IG today of him heel clicking.  Hannah was photographed doing the same exact thing at Disneyland.  Odd, no?

^^ exactly :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:03 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Oh, but it was more than that.  Hannah said when they clicked their heels and kissed she realized it was real.  It was in that moment she said she was falling in love with him.  

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:06 pm

So, we have Tyler posting about lobsters.
Jed is posting about heel clicking.
Is Peter posting about windmills? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:07 pm

Hannah and Jed getting back together would be a trainwreck imo. I hope it doesn't happen.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:10 pm

Yes definitely significant at the time of the date but considering all her other activity (IG likes, playlists, tweets, etc.) I just don’t think it’s a sign she wants him back. Again she literally liked a post blatantly shading him around the same time. She did it first in Disney and now he copied it. I think maybe it is a sign he will pull some slimy gimmick to try get her back though. RS explained he doesn’t think Hannah will get back with him but he could see TPTB pushing the narrative of him trying and it’s left up to her. All JMO.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel