SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:18 pm

We actually don’t know she filmed a breakup. It wasn’t sleuthed. That came from RS too.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:50 pm

Alanna wrote:I’m interested in everyone’s temperature since the finale is tomorrow (!!!!) and so much feels unspoiled.

1. What do you think Hannah’s relationship status was immediately after leaving Greece?
2. What do you think Hannah’s relationship status is today?
3. What do you think Hannah’s relationship status will be Tuesday post afr?  

Reflecting on everything that has been going on since May, my gut is telling me this (and like @Lucas15 I will try to be brief):

1. With Jed on very shaky ground. The ring may have been on her finger but I think he told her very quickly about the ex and that shook her to the core. I wouldn't be surprised if the relationship was DOA before the end of May but not officially ended until a couple weeks later.

2. Single but impatiently waiting to shout it to the world that she is not single.

3. Quite possibly single or dating without anyone knowing. I think NYC was just a temporary stay for Tyler. The agency he signed with also has offices in LA so he could relocate there and still work. IMO, I think both of them need to stay away from DWTS whether they are together or not.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:59 pm

1. Engaged to Jed but unhappy
2. Sort of single but also Dming, Facetimng with Tyler and flirting up a storm over social media (possible filmed reconciliation 2 weeks ago when Tyler was in LA - not sure about this)
3. Starting again with Tyler as a reconciled couple. He will hang in LA for awhile with her and then maybe long-distance for awhile with him going back and forth between New York and LA. Hannah will do Dancing with the Stars and he will support her though it. (Slight chance that he also does Dancing with the Stars)

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:27 pm

I'm loving reading these theories. I can honestly see any of these happening, which makes it all exciting.

Here's a wild theory (not necessarily what I think actually happened, but could have happened...remember how bach alum describe the finale as "wild"?)

1. Engaged to Jed but broke it off out of fury when he disclosed Haley. Went to Tyler (who was still in Greece) and said she wants to keep dating. Gave him a rose. (After the FS date she said, "I  don't want to let him go" also his IG pic of receiving a rose & caption "always" and "one step closer"). Somehow RS got a pic of Tyler receiving final rose...original spoiler. Then later got a pic of Jed & ring and changed his spoiler. Backwards in time, but he didn't know that.
2. Dating Tyler. Many SM clues from early on.
3. Tyler proposing on ATFR.

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:39 pm

sdmom wrote:1. Picked Jed in Greece, unsure about engagement. Jed told her about Haley, unsure how much. That’s why Patrick the brother followed her immediately after returning to the states on May 13. That’s why she didn’t post “I’m back” at the airport, a la Rachel and Becca, and looked sad.
All Jmo.

If she picked Tyler.... I think I need to re-learn how to sleuth SHV! Sleuthers here keep every step they make, more so than past seasons. I have more confidence in this board than RS or any other spoiler sites.

2. Single

3. That’s the million $$ question: but I am here to :stirthepot so, my guess is both ask for a reconciliation! Then CH the grand master will come out : The Most Dramatic Season continues... who will Hannah pick? Tune in next week or tune in for BIP....
All Jmo

Regardless I hope all parties involved will learn and grow from their experiences, find joy and peace, move on to do greater things.

I am So Ready to Move On too!

Hi SD, that's super interesting about her brother following Haley on May 13th. Was Patrick home by May 13th? Doesn't that mean that it had to have come up at MTP because I don't recall ever hearing that the family sees the couple in the days after the FRC? Or are you thinking she called the family after the FRC and told them? Since Patrick was on Reddit, it sounds like he would have had some info to tell his sister at MTP or at least part of the story. It's pretty shocking and despicable that Jed didn't tell her in the FS with no cameras. If he didn't tell her then, was he ever going to volunteer the info? IDK, but at that point he's so shady that it seems like he would have had to be confronted with it for it to come out while still in Greece. question

@Alanna
1. Broke up with Jed in Greece or shortly after
2. Single and secretly DMing Luke, arguing over her sins, purity and bible verses. He eventually convinces her that he really was misunderstood and that their weird spiritual connection was a message from God.  dizzy  Sadly, I'm only half joking with this.
3. Single

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:41 pm

rosepetals wrote:I'm loving reading these theories. I can honestly see any of these happening, which makes it all exciting.

Here's a wild theory (not necessarily what I think actually happened, but could have happened...remember how bach alum describe the finale as "wild"?)

1. Engaged to Jed but broke it off out of fury when he disclosed Haley. Went to Tyler (who was still in Greece) and said she wants to keep dating. Gave him a rose. (After the FS date she said, "I  don't want to let him go" also his IG pic of receiving a rose & caption "always" and "one step closer"). Somehow RS got a pic of Tyler receiving final rose...original spoiler. Then later got a pic of Jed & ring and changed his spoiler. Backwards in time, but he didn't know that.
2. Dating Tyler. Many SM clues from early on.
3. Tyler proposing on ATFR.

I can buy into this wat if thinking! To me is just so suspect that RS changed his spoiler to and then the people article came out the same day! Now did they play RS? Don’t know no idea JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:48 pm

@Hotmomma If RS just happened to change the spoiler the same day People published an article about Jed/Haley, this show is incredibly lucky. Because boy did that increase interest in the season.

I don’t believe in that kind of luck.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:50 pm

1. Engaged to Jed - knows about Haley... unhappy... things didn’t go as planned. Aligns to post show behaviour and lack of early SHV.

2. Single

3. I have no idea. Logical me says she is single. But the SM/Spotify sleuthing is too coincidental to me for Tyler and Hannah not to be in some sort of contact. I will say they either are both single and will be great supporters of one another including music recommendations. Or will end with Hannah asking Tyler to go for coffee or something simple.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:59 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Hotmomma If RS just happened to change the  spoiler the same day People published an article about Jed/Haley, this show is incredibly lucky. Because boy did that increase interest in the season.

I don’t believe in that kind of luck.

That could be and I do think he gets some of his spoilers from the show, but wouldn't Jed ghosting Haley be a reason to rethink his spoiler?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:03 pm

@grace8136 there could be other reasons though that Jed ghosted her. That would be fairly flimsy evidence for Rs to run with a new spoiler imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by mml060709 Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:17 pm

Have any of the promos or Chris Harrison interviews ever elude to the fact that "does this season end with Hannah single?". Because if they did, then no way Hannah ends up single. The show would not want to put that idea out there if it was in going to be in fact true.

mml060709

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:32 pm

mml060709 wrote:Have any of the promos or Chris Harrison interviews ever elude to the fact that "does this season end with Hannah single?". Because if they did, then no way Hannah ends up single.  The show would not want to put that idea out there if it was in going to be in fact true.

I don't recall, but someone posted that in a recent interview Hannah teased, "Who do I end up with?"
Not IF but WHO. question

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel