SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:33 pm

mml060709 wrote:Have any of the promos or Chris Harrison interviews ever elude to the fact that "does this season end with Hannah single?". Because if they did, then no way Hannah ends up single.  The show would not want to put that idea out there if it was in going to be in fact true.
Lauren Zima has been the show’s mouthpiece for a bit now bc of her relationship with Chris and she had an ig story asking if Hannah will be single and then followed it up by saying being single is great or whatever.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:57 pm

sdmom wrote:1. Picked Jed in Greece, unsure about engagement. Jed told her about Haley, unsure how much. That’s why Patrick the brother followed her immediately after returning to the states on May 13. That’s why she didn’t post “I’m back” at the airport, a la Rachel and Becca, and looked sad.
All Jmo.

If she picked Tyler.... I think I need to re-learn how to sleuth SHV! Sleuthers here keep every step they make, more so than past seasons. I have more confidence in this board than RS or any other spoiler sites.

2. Single

3. That’s the million $$ question: but I am here to :stirthepot so, my guess is both ask for a reconciliation! Then CH the grand master will come out : The Most Dramatic Season continues... who will Hannah pick? Tune in next week or tune in for BIP....
All Jmo

Regardless I hope all parties involved will learn and grow from their experiences, find joy and peace, move on to do greater things.

I am So Ready to Move On too!

clapping!

I see the drama drums effects.... almost at the end of part 2.... who is Hannah going to give a second chance?

Second chance can be Tyler she rejected at FRC... can be Jed.

THAT would be historical for sure haleygate - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:44 pm

avacaroline wrote:This is all speculation and the story that I’ve built in my head over the last few days. I could be completely off but I’ve enjoyed trying to put the pieces to the puzzle together and coming up with my guess in how it all plays out.

1) Dating Tyler. I believe the first spoiler was true. I think she heeded her family’s warning and she finally got it right and sent Jed packing. I think her behavior in her media rounds was due to the fact that she was exhausted and maybe dealing with some shame and embarrassment that she spent so much time making a mess of things  that she didn’t have the time to get to an engagement with Tyler.  There’s pressure as the bachelorette to end with an engagement and she “failed”.  RS first spoiler, Tyler’s Instagram post of “always accepting her rose” and “one step closer to your heart”, immediate follow of Sue Brown, Jed’s friends shocked to hear that he was engaged, are just some of the other things that have lead me to this opinion.

2) Dating Tyler. I think that they were masterful in hiding Hannah’s foot steps to NY. She went hidden but he didn’t. When the change in spoiler came out, they jumped on the opportunity to really hide the true ending. Maybe even had some extra incentive (DWTS) dangled in front of them to circle the wagons and go all in with not seeing each other at all in the home stretch. My guess is that Tyler was in LA for either the People shoot or DWTS talks. I think the rage that we felt from Hannah was that people were attacking her because they assumed that she was dug in with Jed and she couldn’t come out and defend herself. The judgment of her has been nasty and I admit that I have fallen in to it at times too. Her family’s reaction (Sue’s friends posts, etc) was because they might have confronted him with the initial rumors in Greece and he either lied to them or gave them a sliver of the truth. They went from having empathy that he was the one that got dumped to being enraged that he played and fooled them all.

3) Dating Tyler. The playlists and sm flirting are impossible to ignore. I’ve never seen a lead so isolated from friends and really the world. What are they working so hard to protect if there isn’t a love story at the end of all of this?

I’ve lost my damn mind but this is what I’m going with.

:tinfoil :tinfoil :tinfoil

You are not alone if that’s the case... rofl

I do think it makes the more sense with all the evidence after the show and her and Tyler’s behavior. Only the lead and the F1 are authorized to be in contact and it’s clear that they have been. The list of clues is a very long one, it was discussed here many times, the synchronization of their music likes and listening being the latest version of this.
I am convinced that the new producers have studied this site and Reddit and gained valuable information into HOW to not get spoilers out. This, not many images if the very precious ending that we have so often been proud to figure out. That’s the inherent danger with this public Forum. It plays both ways...notice all the clues that RS would get from lurking here...that went dry, when we were hitting walls as well. Something to really ponder in view of the coming seasons...
I’ll be ready to celebrate come Tuesday ! firework wine
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:51 pm

Alanna wrote:I’m interested in everyone’s temperature since the finale is tomorrow (!!!!) and so much feels unspoiled.

1. What do you think Hannah’s relationship status was immediately after leaving Greece?
2. What do you think Hannah’s relationship status is today?
3. What do you think Hannah’s relationship status will be Tuesday post afr?  

1. I just listened to this Thursday's Bachelor Party podcast, with Lauren Zima interviewing CH. It was interesting how definitive CH was in contrasting the difference between between Peter's and Jed's situations. CH says he knows more about Peter because he did some digging into Calee's allegations about how Peter was cast on the show, so he's less worried and less intrigued because he knows some truths that either he or Peter will explain. He goes on to say that with Jed, "I just don't know the situation at all". He says other things that raise the possibility that Jed may never have discussed Haley with Hannah.

I understand that this could be standard CH BS, but if it's true that he knows about Peter but doesn't know about Jed, then I could see the following ending: Hannah said goodbye to Tyler sometime before the FRC. She prepares for the FRC with Jed all the while questioning her decision to send Tyler home. She then travels to the FRC but can't go through with it with Jed and that's why she gets out of the car. She returns to Tyler and they decide to take things slow/date, to do things the way they need to (like on their overnight date).

2. Dating Tyler.

3. Dating/engaged to Tyler.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:14 pm

mbl wrote:
Alanna wrote:I’m interested in everyone’s temperature since the finale is tomorrow (!!!!) and so much feels unspoiled.

1. What do you think Hannah’s relationship status was immediately after leaving Greece?

1.  I just listened to this Thursday's Bachelor Party podcast, with Lauren Zima interviewing CH.  It was interesting how definitive CH was in contrasting the difference between between Peter's and Jed's situations.  CH says he knows more about Peter because he did some digging into Calee's allegations about how Peter was cast on the show, so he's less worried and less intrigued because he knows some truths that either he or Peter will explain.  He goes on to say that with Jed, "I just don't know the situation at all".  He says other things that raise the possibility that Jed may never have discussed Haley with Hannah.

I understand that this could be standard CH BS, but if it's true that he knows about Peter but doesn't know about Jed, then I could see the following ending:  Hannah said goodbye to Tyler sometime before the FRC.  She prepares for the FRC with Jed all the while questioning her decision to send Tyler home.  She then travels to the FRC but can't go through with it with Jed and that's why she gets out of the car.  She returns to Tyler and they decide to take things slow/date, to do things the way they need to (like on their overnight date).

2.  Dating Tyler.

3.  Dating/engaged to Tyler.

IMO what CH knows about Peter’s situation is how and when he was scouted and when he was cast. Also, he may know more as apparently CH and Peter’s family live in the same general vicinity of LA.
With Jed, his gf knew about Jed going on the show so CH wouldn’t know much else beyond what’s been made public by her unless some Nashville BN alumni know things and have talked with CH.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:24 pm

notarose wrote:
mbl wrote:

1.  I just listened to this Thursday's Bachelor Party podcast, with Lauren Zima interviewing CH.  It was interesting how definitive CH was in contrasting the difference between between Peter's and Jed's situations.  CH says he knows more about Peter because he did some digging into Calee's allegations about how Peter was cast on the show, so he's less worried and less intrigued because he knows some truths that either he or Peter will explain.  He goes on to say that with Jed, "I just don't know the situation at all".  He says other things that raise the possibility that Jed may never have discussed Haley with Hannah.

I understand that this could be standard CH BS, but if it's true that he knows about Peter but doesn't know about Jed, then I could see the following ending:  Hannah said goodbye to Tyler sometime before the FRC.  She prepares for the FRC with Jed all the while questioning her decision to send Tyler home.  She then travels to the FRC but can't go through with it with Jed and that's why she gets out of the car.  She returns to Tyler and they decide to take things slow/date, to do things the way they need to (like on their overnight date).

2.  Dating Tyler.

IMO what CH knows about Peter’s situation is how and when he was scouted and when he was cast. Also, he may know more as apparently CH and Peter’s family live in the same general vicinity of LA.
With Jed, his gf knew about Jed going on the show so CH wouldn’t know much else beyond what’s been made public by her unless some Nashville BN alumni know things and have talked with CH.

To me Peters is pretty much a non story anyway. It’s very hard for me t compare the two, IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:28 pm

notarose wrote:
mbl wrote:

2.  Dating Tyler.

So now CH, Nick and JoJo have all spoken up for Peter. Maybe that points to Tyler being with Hannah because they may need Peter to be the bachelor?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:40 pm

@grace8136 That is a good point. Heard Ashley I on her podcast say that she just did not see it as Mike as Bachelor. I don't think he made a good first impression with her.
I would like Peter.
Not saying I agree with her, but just reporting.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:43 pm

grace8136 wrote:
notarose wrote:
mbl wrote:

2.  Dating Tyler.

So now CH, Nick and JoJo have all spoken up for Peter. Maybe that points to Tyler being with Hannah because they may need Peter to be the bachelor?

I think they spoke out as he broke up with a girl before even being cast. Almost every contestant will get drug through the mud if this is a story. It’s also why I think it’s a non story.

I don’t think them speaking up has anything to do with Tyler. All iMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:06 pm

@Tiggerigh yes
The show had Tayshia last season and now Peter this both being headlines for going on the show after breaking up with someone. It’s petty. People break up because “bottom line” they don’t want to be with you. I’m glad it sounds like CH will address this as although it’s a simple concept it warrants repeating. A person is single at the moment the breakup occurs. Exes from a breakup don’t need a national platform. They can talk to their friends like everyone else does.
JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:12 pm

1.  Engaged to Jed.  Happy for a while until #haleygate hit and RS got involved and the SM pressure became too much so she had to take action or be the laughingstock of the internet.  

2.  Single

3.  All three parties go their separate ways.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:19 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@grace8136 That is a good point.  Heard Ashley I on her podcast say that she just did not see it as Mike as Bachelor.  I don't think he made a good first impression with her.  
I would like Peter.
Not saying I agree with her, but just reporting.

hmmmmm interesting. Maybe Ashley knows something. I'd like Peter too. To quote Hannah, "he's sweet and thoughtful, but when it's go time, it's go time!" Hugesmile

@Tiggerlgh good point in that they better shut that talk down because I'm sure many contestants break up fairly close to the filming date. JoJo reminded me that her break up was only 2 months and Nick was asking how many months is enough.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+112
eusebeia
rosepetals
Amethyst
Linds911
Fleurdesel