SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:05 pm

yana_bach wrote:3 weeks til ATFR (right?). I can't fricken wait! And to think I skipped the last 2 Bachelorette seasons completely and thought I will probably never watch the 'Ette again... All hail queen Hannah !

So happy Hannah is going for it! You only live once Hannah. Who knows if Tyler and Hannah make it long term but you can bet they won’t have to look back and wonder “what if!” She lives fiercely and I love that about her. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:09 pm

This is so freaking fascinating to watch unfold in real time. She wants him back bad, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:13 pm

sosleepy wrote:Something tells me this man will never be “second/third/whatever nonsense choice” for her, ever again. laugh out loud
I think the reason Hannah's being so obvious in her pursuit now is because she's watching back her nonchalance (not the right word but hopefully you guys understand what i'm saying) towards him. During the season Tyler was so giving with her, he put himself all the way out there for her the whole time, and she doesn't really reciprocate in any meaningful way. I don't think she was able to appreciate the kind of guy Tyler is and the type of relationship they had, in the moment back then. I make jokes about Hannah shooting her shot but I think they're already talking privately so the reason she's being so public in the ways she can, is her way of reciprocating imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:14 pm

Sharnee wrote:Love the new reddit tea. That is all

Can someone please summarize/paraphrase what this is (without posting a link).
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:15 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Doesn’t it look like she captured that moment from a video? Like, girl was searching and searching for the right moment to post. Go get your man HB!!

Girl most certainly did screen cap it. GO. HANNAH. GO! clapping! thumbsup

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:20 pm

Also lmaoooo there was just a regular shot of Hannah and Tyler arriving at his house from a promo that she could’ve posted. She really didn’t need to be that extra laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:21 pm

@jojo47 someone who knew him in HS (more acquaintances than BFF's) just saying Tyler was super popular (he was homecoming king) and really nice in HS. He wasn't really the studious type but they noticed a change when he went to wake forest. Wasn't a player or heartbreaker, didn't really date. He's just overall a good dude. Them and their friends can't see Tyler as this heartthrob because he was so goofy back then. There's also an unverified rumour around the area that TC's dad said he was engaged. The person doesn't know if that's true. The person also added some pics of Tyler they found in their old yearbook.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:27 pm

ReneeM wrote:@jojo47 someone who knew him in HS (more acquaintances than BFF's) just saying Tyler was super popular (he was homecoming king) and really nice in HS. He wasn't really the studious type but they noticed a change when he went to wake forest. Wasn't a player or heartbreaker, didn't really date. He's just overall a good dude. Them and their friends can't see Tyler as this heartthrob because he was so goofy back then. There's also an unverified rumour around the area that TC's dad said he was engaged. The person doesn't know if that's true. The person also added some pics of Tyler they found in their old yearbook.

Thank you @ReneeM!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:43 pm

northernviewer wrote:I can't believe that production would want Tyler and Hannah to end up together ...they'd be crazy if they try to assist this outcome.   Hes Bach gold material.  If the truth be told ... once production is winding up for one season ...lthyere already planning the next..l they don't give a flying fig if Hannah ends up happy and with a guy... I certainly don't..... not after her first and second choice were Luke then Jed!!  She had her chance and squandered it.   Tyler deserves more than being a sloppy third.
I don’t think it’s in their hands really. If either Hannah or Tyler doesn’t want to reconcile, then sure, they can offer him the lead.

If they want to be together and TPTB still insists, it will blow up in their faces like a Portuguese fence. By now Hannah knows all too well who are not her friends, and she is clearly in beast mode. And Tyler doesn’t look like guy you can push around. He also doesn’t need the job. If he is with Hannah, he will come out as a national hero with close to 2M followers. If he is lead, who knows what happens.

So if TPTB don’t set up meetings, H&T will take care of it themselves IMO. That would be something for CH to handle when they sit on the hot seat and suddenly reveal that they are a couple. I bet his concerned face would crack in two. Or even better, if they get papped a couple of weeks later, living their best life in Florida.

Also, I strongly disagree with the “sloppy third” concept.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:48 pm

I have a strange feeling Tyler will be offered DWTS. TPTB have so many good candidates for bachelor. I said before Tyler doesn’t need the gig, but if he is single and decides to do it great. I’m thinking he won’t be single but we will know in 3 weeks. ;)

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:23 pm

I would rather Tyler join DWTS than the Bachelor. I think it will be great!

It will be hard for TPTB to ignore though that he already has more than 800k followers on IG and 142k on Twitter and this season is not even over yet.

I'm really not surprised with the over promotion of Tyler now given he was hidden and they didn't know how the season plays out to viewers. They must have thought that Jed was going to be so popular with his bearded look (never mind the slightly oversized head) and his singing which they have featured on the show so many times. some people like that look but never thought he's attractive. Hannah obviously liked that look because he looks like that guy who got the first date (don't know his name). Hannah is so into that kind of dirty look.

I liked Peter's and Tyler's clean cut.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:33 pm

Cary posted pictures of Hannah with Tyler and Peter. Which one of the two did she like? Take a guess laugh out loud 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzq7nS6FmFg/?igshid=1w812w35k43gb

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980