SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:22 pm

I'm glad I was wrong about the implication of sl*t-shaming. I agree that Hannah should do whatever she wants with her body. I believe that at this point Tyler is more than a supportive friend, but we will know for sure in a couple weeks. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:53 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:I love H and T together, but aside from the bizarre windmill IG exchange in which she wanted people to think it was Tyler, where have they been flirting? I’ve seen bat signals but why do y’all think they’re more than friendly signals? TIA! Smiley

All of her social media posts about Tyler in the last two weeks to promote the show have been very over the top. Her instagram stories promoting the other 3 dates were completely normal and the she posted a very sexy photo of Tyler grabbing her from behind for his hometown. I don't have time to go through all of them now but if you look at her all of her Tweets and Instagram stories (these delete after 24 hours) and Instagram posts over the last two weeks you will see that she's now promoting Tyler on the show in a different way than the others. Watch her social media promotion of the show - a message is emerging.

While all of this is true, I wouldn't be surprised if she is using their popularity as a ship to take some of the heat off of the Jed scandal. Giving fans hope where there really shouldn't be any. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:55 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:I love H and T together, but aside from the bizarre windmill IG exchange in which she wanted people to think it was Tyler, where have they been flirting? I’ve seen bat signals but why do y’all think they’re more than friendly signals? TIA! Smiley

All of her social media posts about Tyler in the last two weeks to promote the show have been very over the top. Her instagram stories promoting the other 3 dates were completely normal and the she posted a very sexy photo of Tyler grabbing her from behind for his hometown. I don't have time to go through all of them now but if you look at her all of her Tweets and Instagram stories (these delete after 24 hours) and Instagram posts over the last two weeks you will see that she's now promoting Tyler on the show in a different way than the others. Watch her social media promotion of the show - a message is emerging.

While all of this is true, I wouldn't be surprised if she is using their popularity as a ship to take some of the heat of the Jed scandal. Giving fans hope where there really shouldn't be any. JMO.
I think this would be too risky of a move on her part. If she and Tyler don’t give it a shot then she’ll just receive more backlash for leading people on. 

I think her motives here are genuine.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:58 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

While all of this is true, I wouldn't be surprised if she is using their popularity as a ship to take some of the heat off of the Jed scandal. Giving fans hope where there really shouldn't be any. JMO.

That doesn't ring true to me as Hannah is all about being real. Girl doesn't hide her feelings and is very genuine and I can't imagine her being manipulative in that way. JMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:05 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

Exactly and to promote Tyler for the next Bach.....IMHO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:08 pm

@LoveDovez She was liking Mike for Bach stuff though. I’m all about being realistic but that seems kind of counterproductive to me and more calculated than she seems to be.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:13 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:@LoveDovez She was liking Mike for Bach stuff though. I’m all about being realistic but that seems kind of counterproductive to me and more calculated than she seems to be.

She can’t like Tyler for Bach stuff while he is still on the show. I think the leads usually have a couple favorites for the next lead.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:13 pm

I do not for a single minute think that Hannah would want Tyler to be the next Bachelor.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:10 pm

If Hannah really didn’t want Tyler to be the bachelor, she would’ve chosen him not Jed. I can see her supporting him. From all we’ve seen he was good to her and she put him in the notmyhusband box. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:14 pm

@Blackhalo wrote:

^ I agree with you.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:16 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:If Hannah really didn’t want Tyler to be the bachelor, she would’ve chosen him not Jed. I can see her supporting him. From all we’ve seen he was good to her and she put him in the notmyhusband box. JMO

yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:22 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:

Exactly and to promote Tyler for the next Bach.....IMHO

Tyler or Peter. SM popularity contests and their Teary departure F2 F3 will make a difference on abc scale... on top of which one will be more puppet to abuse on the show.

Didn’t previous bachelorettes promoted F2 F3 and F4? Here for sure no F4, but the other 2? I see it coming up, pushed by prods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980