SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by whit90 Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:22 pm

LaineyG wrote:^^^^ no way it was clear that Arie wanted Lauren and Jason wanted Molly.  Yes maybe they fell in love with both but Jason definitely wanted Melissa.  Imo she did not represent herself honestly after the show......he found out about the ex.  Anyway, my point is Jason and Arie did not make it clear they were only after their final 2s !  Molly was still in love with Jason and agreed to date.  

I say let Tyler and Hannah date if they want.  Their choice!

We will also have to respectfully disagree on this one too . It was quite clear that Arie truly had feelings for Lauren. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by ilovecarbs Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:24 pm

Doggoneit wrote:With regard to where she is in the post....i am fairly certain her couch at home was a sectional.  This couch and chair match and have a rattan base.  I would say she is not at home.
i agree that it does not look like her parent's home. it also does not look like a hotel room to me. it also doesn't look like an airbnb that the show would rent because those are bigger and more luxurious. this looks small and not professionally decorated. so maybe someone else's house or even a cabin?

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:27 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:^^  That passage in the Bible is about God.  Not everything has a hidden meaning, imho.  

The underlined with hearts is not a passage from the Bible. It's actually more of an interpretation. So I think Hannah is reflecting on what is happening in her life like I normally do when I'm reading my daily devotional.

I think she knows what's coming to her is some s**tstorm but she's hopeful for somethig better. All JMO

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:28 pm

HEA wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Cari wrote:
HEA wrote:A little bit offtopic  IMO

Where do we classify Spotify/Apple Music playlists and its discussion of the contestants then?

Serious question to the mods

I think Spotify/Apple Music playlists are just fine in this thread but that's just me. I'll tag the other mods for their opinions @GuardianAngel @Kashathediva @albean99 @lipsis @Linds911 @Bet2Win

My comment was related to this post Here TY

I thought it was more FAN related imo

Kashathediva wrote:@bluwavz  ITA. I don’t think it needs a thread of its own and doesn’t it source from SM anyway? question

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Cari wrote:

Where do we classify Spotify/Apple Music playlists and its discussion of the contestants then?

Serious question to the mods

I think Spotify/Apple Music playlists are just fine in this thread but that's just me. I'll tag the other mods for their opinions @GuardianAngel @Kashathediva @albean99 @lipsis @Linds911 @Bet2Win

Music playlists discussion goes in the SM thread. It's the lovey dovey conversation disecting each line with heart eyes and beating heart emoji's that sometimes goes a bit too far and at times should be in the fan thread.

Thank you, GA! Noted!

I was confused with the comment. This is indeed an SM Thread. My post's intention was what possibly went down with Hannah adding Miguel's "Coffee" in her Playlist. I created a scenario speculation. Should posts be ALL critical?

In my opinion,

Regardless whether the posts are anti or pro,

a fan post or not,

it is AN opinion nonetheless.

Last edited by Cari on Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:29 pm

Also, this seems like it is a morning devotional, which would be time stamped 8:30 am West Coast.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:30 pm

SarahD wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:^^  That passage in the Bible is about God.  Not everything has a hidden meaning, imho.  

The underlined with hearts is not a passage from the Bible. It's actually more of an interpretation. So I think Hannah is reflecting on what is happening in her life like I normally do when I'm reading my daily devotional.

I think she knows what's coming to her is some s**tstorm but she's hopeful for somethig better. All JMO

Hannah has a book on the left side and the Bible on the right. I was referring to the passage she has highlighted in 2 Corinthians.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:30 pm

IMO it doesn't matter what Hannah thought she felt for Jed during the show. It's based on lies. What matters is how she feels now and what she felt for Tyler (if anything) is probably the most real thing to come out of this. Given the circumstances it would make sense that she would want to explore what could have been with him. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:31 pm

Doggoneit wrote:With regard to where she is in the post....i am fairly certain her couch at home was a sectional.  This couch and chair match and have a rattan base.  I would say she is not at home.
Whth the rustic look I’d say it’s  a cabin. Should this be in the SHV thread?
Clearly the text is originally not about Hannah’s situation. What’s interesting is why she marked it and posted a picture of it.
And to clarify, I am refering to what is marked in pink.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:36 pm

blueblues wrote:
Whth the rustic look I’d say it’s  a cabin. Should this be in the SHV thread?
Clearly the text is originally not about Hannah’s situation. What’s interesting is why she marked it and posted a picture of it.
And to clarify, I am refering to what is marked in pink.
All JMO.

My point is not all Bible verses, song lyrics, liked tweets are a subliminal message relating to Tyler.  Sometimes a marked Bible verse is just that...a marked Bible verse.  Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:38 pm

@Cari I'm not sure what you mean and I don't have time to go back and look at your post, sorry I have to go.

All I'm saying is, as an example, posting lyrics to a song, with heart emoji's and fan girling mentioning how hot Tyler is, how they need to be together asap followed by more heart emoji's should be in the Fan Thread. There were quite a few posts of that nature in this thread, and I never once mentioned it wasn't acceptable. Since the subject came up, upthread, I am mentioning it.

Posting part of lyrics to a song and indicating how it relates to Hannah is more than acceptable. Or comparing Tyler and Hannah's playlist which many of you have done an outstanding job is quite acceptable. Those are excellent clues that many have sleuthed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:45 pm

@GuardianAngel No worries, GA! Totally get what you mean in your post. Additional note for future posts. My reply was about @HEA comment.  My post was bordering fangirling because of the heavy Tannah undertones in my Scenario Speculation BUT i didn't have even one bit of heart Emojis. Hugesmile

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:55 pm

BlackHalo wrote:IMO it doesn't matter what Hannah thought she felt for Jed during the show. It's based on lies. What matters is how she feels now and what she felt for Tyler (if anything) is probably the most real thing to come out of this. Given the circumstances it would make sense that she would want to explore what could have been with him. JMO.

:claphands Best post of the day. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980