SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:55 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:^^  That passage in the Bible is about God.  Not everything has a hidden meaning, imho.  

O.M.G you mean Tyler isn't God? no idea what's going on! All of the bible quotes confused me for a sec and I thought she was reconsidering Luke P. scratch

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

Post by North Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:04 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:My point is not all Bible verses, song lyrics, liked tweets are a subliminal message relating to Tyler.  Sometimes a marked Bible verse is just that...a marked Bible verse.  Jmo

Say what? What about breakfast foods and shirt color? Those are definitely signs, right? I kid! I kid! giggling

I don't know how social media plays into the season and post-season but I am glad when puzzle pieces are put together even if it is after the fact!

giggling giggling

North

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:08 pm

North wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:My point is not all Bible verses, song lyrics, liked tweets are a subliminal message relating to Tyler.  Sometimes a marked Bible verse is just that...a marked Bible verse.  Jmo

Say what? What about breakfast foods and shirt color? Those are definitely signs, right? I kid! I kid! giggling

I don't know how social media plays into the season and post-season but I am glad when puzzle pieces are put together even if it is after the fact!

giggling giggling

It’s hard to know any more what social media is a “clue” and what is not. IMO it was a lot more fun when sleuthers were combing screencaps for shadows and sun angles, etc.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:14 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:
North wrote:

giggling giggling

It’s hard to know any more what social media is a “clue” and what is not. IMO it was a lot more fun when sleuthers were combing screencaps for shadows and sun angles, etc.

I don't know how people keep track of everything but the SM activity has proven helpful in the past or even revealing (Shawn and Kaitlyn).

SCMIIW -- wasn't there a big Venmo clue in one of the recent seasons? Venmo?!? Crazy.

Last edited by North on Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:18 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
SarahD wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:^^  That passage in the Bible is about God.  Not everything has a hidden meaning, imho.  

The underlined with hearts is not a passage from the Bible. It's actually more of an interpretation. So I think Hannah is reflecting on what is happening in her life like I normally do when I'm reading my daily devotional.

I think she knows what's coming to her is some s**tstorm but she's hopeful for somethig better. All JMO

Hannah has a book on the left side and the Bible on the right.  I was referring to the passage she has highlighted in 2 Corinthians.  

I was referring to the underlined with hearts on the LEFT side which @Diana highlighted when she posted that picture, which I believe is a reflection on what is going on in her life (which most likely is very much related to her current Bachelorette experience) . All JMO.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:21 pm

@whit90 I saw what you did on both seasons. We are not in sync on everything but overall we have the same view/opinion. Thank you for sharing it. I enjoy reading you as you are always clear and make me rethinking. TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:28 pm

Idlemess wrote:

O.M.G you mean Tyler isn't God? no idea what's going on! All of the bible quotes confused me for a sec and I thought she was reconsidering Luke P. scratch

spitcoffee

Tyler has sure the body of a Gawd. (Trying to diffuse tension and add a little humor. Please Carry on wine

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:29 pm

North wrote:I don't know how people keep track of everything but the SM activity has proven helpful in the past or even revealing (Shawn and Kaitlyn).

SCMIIW -- wasn't there a big Venmo clue in one of the recent seasons? Venmo?!? Crazy.
Yeah, Colton was paying Cassie’s dad I think. laugh out loud
The new thing this year seems to be the matching playlists.

We can chose what we think is clues and what we think is coincidental. What we should rule out IMO is that they are trolling. It makes no sense to believe that the F2 would be involved with production to give out false clues.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:44 pm

@North your post gave me a good chuckle!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:56 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
blueblues wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:With regard to where she is in the post....i am fairly certain her couch at home was a sectional.  This couch and chair match and have a rattan base.  I would say she is not at home.
Whth the rustic look I’d say it’s  a cabin. Should this be in the SHV thread?
Clearly the text is originally not about Hannah’s situation. What’s interesting is why she marked it and posted a picture of it.
And to clarify, I am refering to what is marked in pink.
All JMO.

My point is not all Bible verses, song lyrics, liked tweets are a subliminal message relating to Tyler.  Sometimes a marked Bible verse is just that...a marked Bible verse.  Jmo

I never said its related to Tyler. I said it's related to her Bachelorette experience. I think it's obviously the most major thing going on in her life. All JMO.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:12 pm

Idlemess wrote:

lolpanda
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:21 pm

North wrote:

giggling giggling

To be honest, I think it's easy as a sleuther to read into every little detail posted by Hannah, Tyler and the "fell off the face of the earth" Jed. laugh out loud. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #7

+95
britt9138
Bachhh022
Fleurdesel
essiev
Summerfun1980