SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 73 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 48 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:29 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:

Yes, it also matches with Lauren Zima's picture!

https://www.airbnb.nl/rooms/27791970?source_impression_id=p3_1563217950_Q%2FF9rhHv8AaIBilz

Are you saying Lauren Zima actually posted the link to this windmill somewhere?  If so where, because your link just takes us to the airbnb listing (which is where I found the photo I posted).

Thanks.

Sorry, I can't find it anymore. It has to be on here somewhere.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 B8d17e02-5c02-4a2d-b8f6-9b7066cba54e

The windmills in the picture looked like these of the airbnb.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:39 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:This means it's definitely Peter.

We have SC's of Tyler and Jed. That definitely do not match the Airbnb

The windmill I found is NOT NEAR ANY WATER!

I don't see it that way.  This is no where near the boating date or the dinner date that Peter was on.

I'm leaning more towards Tyler and Hannah having taken a trip inland after their massage to this windmill.  Although I won't rule out Jed because the town very close by looks very similar to the screen caps of Jed and Hannah on their day time date.

Someone on here has wondered what Hannah and Tyler did between the massage and dinner because the massage date wouldn't have taken all day.  This is a possibility.  Not saying it is, but I ain't ruling it out!

Too bad the town Jed and Hannah have been shown in has not been found.  That would help clear things up immensely.

It was me! I think they did the spa and then went up to that area for lunch and site seeing!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:41 pm

I'm sorry, it wasn't Lauren, it was this picture I was referring to. Praying
Guess I've been reading to much today!  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 2622943811  

https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/status/1150393004995338241

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:41 pm

ITs also possible that there was No sex in any windmill and Hannah's conversation with Luke was a " So what if I told you I had sex in a friggin windmill? Maybe Hannah and whoever (peter or Tyler or even Jed ) walked past one and joked about what it would be like to have sex in a windmill. The reason I'm thinking its all a farce is because of the way Hannah and Tyler (and Nick) joked about it. jmo Guess we'll see tonight how it went down.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:49 pm

Can someone bring over photos of Hannah’s hair from each day date portion? I’m almost out of battery but I think her hair may tell the story! Her hair is super straight with Jed, beachy waves with Pete, and a round brush blow out with Tyler. The windmill pic looks more like her hair with Tyler.  And she may have had a pony tail for the others,  but we definitely see her with one during the massage and if I’m seeing clearly, she has one on her wrist in the windmill photo.

Who can help me!?!?

Last edited by avacaroline on Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:52 pm

avacaroline wrote:Can someone bring over photos of Hannah’s hair from each day date portion? I’m almost out of battery but I think her hair may tell the story! Her hair is super straight with Jed, beachy waves with Pete, and a round brush blow out with Tyler. The windmill pic looks more like her hair with Tyler.  And she may have had a pony tail for the other, but we definitely see her with one during the massage and if I’m seeing clearly, she has one on her wrist in the windmill photo.

Who can help me!?!?

Good catch  yes you might be onto something.. Who would've ever thought a hairdo could crack this case...  :claphands
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:52 pm

I can’t figure out the robe though.... unless that was where she and Pete stayed all night and this is a morning after pic? The shadows look long. It’s either morning or late afternoon.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:54 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:I'm sorry, it wasn't Lauren, it was this picture I was referring to. Praying
Guess I've been reading to much today!  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 2622943811  

https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/status/1150393004995338241

I think we are talking about different windmills.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:54 pm

I guess they could’ve had lunch and some alone time and then sent Tyler back to the resort to get cleaned up and then done her glam there at the windmill? I don’t know. It’s still a mystery to me.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:57 pm

Jolena wrote:ITs also possible that there was No sex in any windmill and Hannah's conversation with Luke was a " So what if I told you I had sex in a friggin windmill? Maybe Hannah and whoever (peter or Tyler or even Jed ) walked past one and joked about what it would be like to have sex in a windmill. The reason I'm thinking its all a farce is because of the way Hannah and Tyler (and Nick) joked about it. jmo Guess we'll see tonight how it went down.

This is also true. We heard from the MTA that she couldn’t get Luke to even get up from the table. Maybe she was at her wits end and just started upping the ante to get him out of her life for good. I’ve been known to stretch the truth a little bit in the heat of passion... so totally not judging Hannah beast at all!!!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:11 pm

avacaroline wrote:Can someone bring over photos of Hannah’s hair from each day date portion? I’m almost out of battery but I think her hair may tell the story! Her hair is super straight with Jed, beachy waves with Pete, and a round brush blow out with Tyler. The windmill pic looks more like her hair with Tyler.  And she may have had a pony tail for the others,  but we definitely see her with one during the massage and if I’m seeing clearly, she has one on her wrist in the windmill photo.

Who can help me!?!?
The ponytail holder on her wrist from windmill matches her ponytail holder during massage hmmm
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:14 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:Can someone bring over photos of Hannah’s hair from each day date portion? I’m almost out of battery but I think her hair may tell the story! Her hair is super straight with Jed, beachy waves with Pete, and a round brush blow out with Tyler. The windmill pic looks more like her hair with Tyler.  And she may have had a pony tail for the others,  but we definitely see her with one during the massage and if I’m seeing clearly, she has one on her wrist in the windmill photo.

Who can help me!?!?
The ponytail holder on her wrist from windmill matches her ponytail holder during massage hmmm

I know!!!! I saw that but then I thought, wait... I only own one color hair tie because it blends in with my hair color the best. sneakyl
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 73 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 48 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape