SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:12 pm

I see that her hair in the windmill is much straighter than the one on the sailboat. I also see that little left strand of hair that is slightly wavy, but she has that almost always. The thing is we don’t know if that pix is taken IMMEDIATELY AFTER the date with the guy and if her hair is done or not yet...is she waiting for him or for her hair and makeup to be done? I think the hair tie is a pretty big clue but we’ll see...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:13 pm

Astrobach wrote:I see that her hair in the windmill is much straighter than the one on the sailboat. I also see that little left strand of hair that is slightly wavy, but she has that almost always. The thing is we don’t know if that pix is taken IMMEDIATELY AFTER the date with the guy and if her hair is done or not yet...is she waiting for him or for her hair and makeup to be done? I think the hair tie is a pretty big clue but we’ll see...

Or hair Ty ? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:23 pm

I think the windmill was the overnight stay for her and Peter and the picture is taken the next morning. His is the only one that hasn't been shown. I think it would be to much to go sailing, drive to the windmill and back to the restaurant and then a hotel.

If it did happen during the day, it would fit the most in Tyler's date, cause the massage didn't take that long.

11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:28 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:I think the windmill was the overnight stay for her and Peter and the picture is taken the next morning. His is the only one that hasn't been shown. I think it would be to much to go sailing, drive to the windmill and back to the restaurant and then a hotel.

If it did happen during the day, it would fit the most in Tyler's date, cause the massage didn't take that long.

Agree with this. It’s either the next morning after the overnight with Pete it it’s during the late afternoon with Tyler.

avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:29 pm

But didn’t she say it was a mid-day snack? It’s only 20+ minutes from the hotels.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:29 pm

[quote="Sharnee"]
Astrobach wrote:I see that her hair in the windmill is much straighter than the one on the sailboat. I also see that little left strand of hair that is slightly wavy, but she has that almost always. The thing is we don’t know if that pix is taken IMMEDIATELY AFTER the date with the guy and if her hair is done or not yet...is she waiting for him or for her hair and makeup to be done? I think the hair tie is a pretty big clue but we’ll see...

Or hair Ty ? giggling [/

11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 3806527698
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:30 pm

SarahD wrote:But didn’t she say it was a mid-day snack? It’s only 20+ minutes from the hotels.

She did. With whip cream and a cherry on top. thumbsup
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:43 pm

Comparing the hair ty’s
11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 2c790410

My Sc

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:45 pm

Sharnee wrote:Comparing the hair ty’s
11 -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 2c790410

My Sc

I noticed this too but then I realized that every hair TY I own is the same color because it blends in with my hair color. giggling
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:51 pm

avacaroline wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:I think the windmill was the overnight stay for her and Peter and the picture is taken the next morning. His is the only one that hasn't been shown. I think it would be to much to go sailing, drive to the windmill and back to the restaurant and then a hotel.

Agree with this. It’s either the next morning after the overnight with Pete it it’s during the late afternoon with Tyler.

You think they had the bachelorette stay there overnight?  Maybe they ran out of money because they did 4 fantasy suites because otherwise...

Isn’t the windmill also far from dinner? I thought dinner was typically close to the suite?

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:53 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:

You think they had the bachelorette stay there overnight?  Maybe they ran out of money because they did 4 fantasy suites because otherwise...

No I meant it could be in the morning after her overnight in the windmill with Pete or it could be with Tyler during the day. I think we have ruled Jed out.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:56 pm

avacaroline wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:

No I meant it could be in the morning after her overnight in the windmill with Pete or it could be with Tyler during the day. I think we have ruled Jed out.  

That’s what I meant..you think they stayed the night there, Peter and Hannah? Doesn’t seem up to par for a fantasy suite. And isn’t the dinner location far away? We have Pete’s dinner location. Seems like a lot off traveling. I assumed the dinner would be close suite.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape