SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WhatsAJed -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:59 pm

Astrobach wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:WhatsAJed -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Screen19
In a windmill, tonight on #TheBachelorette

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz8llvZFUgd/

Awesome find !
Now question for @havaDrPepper, @avacaroline and @Dutchy23

HOW FAR Is THIS WINDMILL FROM THE SPA / golf course where Tyler and Hannah had their ‘ massage’ date...? I love the map link and it shows a large green spot that could be the golf course...Thoughts?
TYIA

ETA by the way, it would makes a lot of sense to have Tyler be in the windmill because their massage session was HOT :fanningfan and the perfect prelude to sex in the windmill... and I’m the one one who asked what the H they did between the massage and their dinner... it would also cue in nicely with Hannah is saying about sex...
I guess we have only a few hours to get the answer....
I believe this could be after her spa date with Tyler.. her being in a robe hair a mess from taking it out of the pony tail! Need to check her mani! She has white polish on. Maybe it wasn’t a true windmill it was just a joke.. we need to see what’s around the spa! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

WhatsAJed -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:00 pm

Yeah, no way that windmill was Peter's overnight date.

He left the resort complex on the sailing trip. Sailboat would have returned to the resort area.

His dinner was in a location about 15 to 20 minutes from the resort.

The windmill is about 35 minutes from the dinner location.

Not even taking into account the "mid afternoon snack", I don't see the windmill being overnight.

WhatsAJed -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:02 pm

I feel like they had to have stayed overnight in the windmill. Otherwise that picture of Hannah is totally creepy if all the crew is just hanging around taking photos after her mid-day quickie with Peter. It must be the next morning.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:05 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:I think the windmill was the overnight stay for her and Peter and the picture is taken the next morning. His is the only one that hasn't been shown. I think it would be to much to go sailing, drive to the windmill and back to the restaurant and then a hotel.

If it did happen during the day, it would fit the most in Tyler's date, cause the massage didn't take that long.

Agree with this. It’s either the next morning after the overnight with Pete it it’s during the late afternoon with Tyler.

You think they had the bachelorette stay there overnight?  Maybe they ran out of money because they did 4 fantasy suites because otherwise...

No I meant it could be in the morning after her overnight in the windmill with Pete or it could be with Tyler during the day. I think we have ruled Jed out.  

That’s what I meant..you think they stayed the night there, Peter and Hannah?  Doesn’t seem up to par for a fantasy suite.  And isn’t the dinner location far away? We have Pete’s dinner location.  Seems like a lot off traveling.  I assumed the dinner would be close suite.

Well Colton and Cassie stayed in a tree house. I don’t think it’s out of the question to think that they coulee have gone sailing, had dinner in Elounda, and then up to Nikathianos for the overnight. There’s no way they would’ve gone sailing, up to Nikathianos during the day and then back down to dinner and overnight in Elounda

IMO day time in Nikathianos is more reasonable with Tyler after a morning at the spa. Then back down for dinner at the port and then on to the yacht.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:06 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:I feel like they had to have stayed overnight in the windmill. Otherwise that picture of Hannah is totally creepy if all the crew is just hanging around taking photos after her mid-day quickie with Peter. It must be the next morning.

Why would they drive 30 mins from dinner, which is close to the resorts where the other guys are staying, to take them to a windmill instead of staying at one of the resorts to sleep overnight. Logistically it doesn’t make sense. Then you have to pick them up in the morning and bring them back to the resorts. Pretty sure Peter was the first over night.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:08 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:I feel like they had to have stayed overnight in the windmill. Otherwise that picture of Hannah is totally creepy if all the crew is just hanging around taking photos after her mid-day quickie with Peter. It must be the next morning.

I mean they’re are on a show. This isn’t the first time cameras have hung around while that happened. They only get privacy during FS. Anything else is fair game.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:11 pm

The Rustic windmill has 1 double bed in the bedroom and in a common area, 1 sofa bed. So did the crew stay in the common area all night if this was the overnight date? When googling for hotels in the town, Elounda hotels are the ones that come up.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:15 pm

I think she’s filming an ITM and someone snapped a photo. Samantha and Bill are just sitting outside the shot on the sidelines.

I agree that it’s a little far fetched that they took Hannah and Tyler up to an Airbnb and gave them alone time during the day. I don’t think that’s normal protocol but who knows. It is quaint and a beautiful setting for lunch .... maybe things got hot and they kicked everyone out. I mean, what are producers going to do? Refuse to leave? Clearly Hannah got a little day drunk in Jupiter, maybe they had one too many and just didn’t give af anymore? This could also be the reason she started with her dinner speech before the overnight?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:15 pm

Hmm another thing re Tyler, if he’s not windmill, then Tyler never left the resort. The spa is where he stayed, correct? Every one else went out on the town.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:19 pm

avacaroline wrote:

I think she’s filming an ITM and someone snapped a photo. Samantha and Bill are just sitting outside the shot on the sidelines.

I agree that it’s a little far fetched that they took Hannah and Tyler up to an Airbnb and gave them alone time during the day. I don’t think that’s normal protocol but who knows.  It is quaint and a beautiful setting for lunch .... maybe things got hot and they kicked everyone out. I mean, what are producers going to do? Refuse to leave? Clearly Hannah got a little day drunk in Jupiter, maybe they had one too many and just didn’t give af anymore?  This could also be the reason she started with her dinner speech before the overnight?
I will laugh my a$$ off if, after all this, it really is Tyler in the windmill. Oops, sorry about that, Pete! laugh out loud
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:22 pm

^We'll know in a few hours. laugh out loud

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:25 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Astrobach wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:WhatsAJed -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Screen19
In a windmill, tonight on #TheBachelorette

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz8llvZFUgd/

Awesome find !
Now question for @havaDrPepper, @avacaroline and @Dutchy23

HOW FAR Is THIS WINDMILL FROM THE SPA / golf course where Tyler and Hannah had their ‘ massage’ date...? I love the map link and it shows a large green spot that could be the golf course...Thoughts?
TYIA

ETA by the way, it would makes a lot of sense to have Tyler be in the windmill because their massage session was HOT :fanningfan and the perfect prelude to sex in the windmill... and I’m the one one who asked what the H they did between the massage and their dinner... it would also cue in nicely with Hannah is saying about sex...
I guess we have only a few hours to get the answer....
I believe this could be after her spa date with Tyler.. her being in a robe hair a mess from taking it out of the pony tail! Need to check her mani! She has white polish on. Maybe it wasn’t a true windmill it was just a joke.. we need to see what’s around the spa! JMO

My sc from ABC video:

WhatsAJed -  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Hannah10

Not sure this is conclusive because I think she had light polish on for Peter's date as well.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 15 - Epi 9 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
teamfiercelove
LynnTa
Amberly
Longhornfan
RealityEscape